28-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
maximus391 said:
CAIPS is an acronym for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. It is part of the Electronic Data Processing (EDP) system used by the Canadian Immigration offices to process visa applications.Your CAIPS file will have valuable information on the processing of your Canadian permanent residence application. CAIPS is NOT same as the "e-Client", which only provides limited information on the status of your application.

TO Apply for CAIPS u need to do the following:

First you have to download IMM 5563B & IMM 5475E from CIC website and then just one draft of $5.0 needs to be attached with these document the cheque/draft is payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" . All of these documents are to be mailed at the following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1. Telephone: 613-946-0953
I need help in filling out the two forms, in IMM5563B form what is Requester's Referenc No? What is the Embassy Address? and What is the Visa File No? Where would I get this info because on the paper I received I only have Client# and Kit ID# and also there is my husband's file number from Pakistan.

In the IMM5475 form who is the designated individual ?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Requester's Reference = I left blank
Embassy Address = Canadian High Commission Islamabad - Pakistan
VISA File = File no written on your AOR [Husband Letter in PKSTN] start with "B"
Designated Individual = A person who is going to order [In this case your name]

Hope above help. I could be wrong but that is how I filled mine. Others can correct if I am missing something.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
VISA File = File no written on your AOR [Husband Letter in PKSTN] start with "B"

Hope above help. I could be wrong but that is how I filled mine. Others can correct if I am missing something.
You are 100% correct one 2 ka 4

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
sidney said:
since he got PPR it will definetely be taken in consideration and they'll give him visa quick congrats my friend u're gonna be a mother.
Thank you I know its such a great feeling I just cant wait to start a family and live together... I hope he gets his passport soon Inshallah.. and I will send them my tests

Thanks again

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
UOC. You may it will surprise you, all letter received after Two days from the letter date. Except my spouse receive AOR after 4 days and brother-in-law receive AOR after 6 days. We are in the Lahore city.

Come on CHC-I aj se office open hy, hope you enjoyed your holidays. Ub shabaash achay bacho ki tara dil laga ke kaam kare NO more gupshup & ynki pnki. Jin ke passport wapis krne hy on ko Passport visa stamp ke saath wapis kre. Jin ke re-medical ho gye hy on ko passport request letter send kre aur jo files "in Queue" mey hy on ko Queue se nikale, itni deir theek nhi hota Queue mey he laga ke rakhna. Khud b kosh rahe aur dosro ko be kosh rakhe.

Agir aap above kaam kare ge tu phir aap ko "Aj Mela Vekhin Aiyan Girls Lahore Diyan" ka live song hum sub forum members ki tarif se.
"Jhat chariya Kachehri Bale vi Bale" ye be dekhane le ke jye ge.
Yo u are supper funny... I like u wat wrote

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sila, one2ka4, is right. If you need further help. Call 800-667-6703. This is a toll free for CIC where you are going to send this application. They are very helpful and will guide you how to fill these forms.

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Thanks buddy.

Form IMM 5563B:
1. What about ATIP file number? I left it blank as well.

Form IMM 5475E:
1. Designated Individuals Name: Sponsor's name
2. Designated Individuals Contact Info: Sponsor's contact info
3. Full Name etc.: Principal Applicants Information (Spouse in Pakistan)

Correct? If not, I should be expecting a letter stating -- you haven't filled the forms correctly. :)

Please say, it is correct. :D

ONE 2 KA 4 said:

M

maximus391

CAIPS COMPLETE GUIDE

Download IMM 5563B & IMM 5475E from CIC website. Links for forms are below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

Form IMM5563 : Access to Personal Information Form

Only these sections needs to be filled
1: Surname
2: First Name
3: Date of Birth
4: Access to Information ($5.00) - Only select Receive copies of the records.
5: Privacy Act(no Fees) Section - Only in English needs to selected
6: Request FOR- Demande Pour SECTION- Select only Caips
7: REQUIRED INFORMATION-RENSEIGNMENTS NECESSARIES SECTION - Only Embassy Name and Immigration file number to be mentioned
8: Request Detail by Canadian Citizen Section - Name, Phone Number, Address, Date & Signature of the person who is requesting CAIPS on behalf of you.

FORM IMM5475: Authority to release Personal Information to a Designated Individual

Only these sections needs to be filled out

1: Only Select " I Authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Border......to the following individual"
2: Section (1-4) Give all your details: Full Name, Date of Birth, Embassy Details & Immigration file number
3: Section (5-6) All Details of your designated individual who is in Canada. Designated Individual can be your spouse or anyone who u know in Canada. Give all his details Name, phone number, mailing address, email address etc
4: Section 7 : Applicant Signature and Signature of your Spouse or Common-Law Partner

If you are in Pakistan or Afghnistan then the applicant should fill the form and send the scanned copies to the person in Canada so that after signing it he/she can mail it.

In the end the person in Canada should attach one draft of $5.0 with these document the cheque/draft is payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" . Also needs to be attached in the copy of his/her Canadian Citizen Ship Card or Canadian Passport Page of your spouse or Designated Individual with this application.

All of these documents are to be mailed at the following address:

Narono Building
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1. Telephone: 613-946-095

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
maximus391 said:
CAIPS COMPLETE GUIDE

Download IMM 5563B & IMM 5475E from CIC website. Links for forms are below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

Form IMM5563 : Access to Personal Information Form

Only these sections needs to be filled
1: Surname
2: First Name
3: Date of Birth
4: Access to Information ($5.00) - Only select Receive copies of the records.
5: Privacy Act(no Fees) Section - Only in English needs to selected
6: Request FOR- Demande Pour SECTION- Select only Caips
7: REQUIRED INFORMATION-RENSEIGNMENTS NECESSARIES SECTION - Only Embassy Name and Immigration file number to be mentioned
8: Request Detail by Canadian Citizen Section - Name, Phone Number, Address, Date & Signature of the person who is requesting CAIPS on behalf of you.

FORM IMM5475: Authority to release Personal Information to a Designated Individual

Only these sections needs to be filled out

1: Only Select " I Authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Border......to the following individual"
2: Section (1-4) Give all your details: Full Name, Date of Birth, Embassy Details & Immigration file number
3: Section (5-6) All Details of your designated individual who is in Canada. Designated Individual can be your spouse or anyone who u know in Canada. Give all his details Name, phone number, mailing address, email address etc
4: Section 7 : Applicant Signature and Signature of your Spouse or Common-Law Partner

If you are in Pakistan or Afghnistan then the applicant should fill the form and send the scanned copies to the person in Canada so that after signing it he/she can mail it.

In the end the person in Canada should attach one draft of $5.0 with these document the cheque/draft is payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" . Also needs to be attached in the copy of his/her Canadian Citizen Ship Card or Canadian Passport Page of your spouse or Designated Individual with this application.

All of these documents are to be mailed at the following address:

Narono Building
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1. Telephone: 613-946-095
Thanks MAximus you're always there to help any news on ur case mine is the same no changes at all.

M

maximus391

sidney said:
Thanks MAximus you're always there to help any news on ur case mine is the same no changes at all.
No news yet.....File is in background checks

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
and since today was another holiday in Pak everything will get push back once again!

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
they sent me a letter for re PCC....as i didnt receive the previous letter so they sent it again....
so how long after re-PCC and re-medical yar??

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Humaumair said:
they sent me a letter for re PCC....as i didnt receive the previous letter so they sent it again....
Huma, my hubby did his re-med on Dec 2nd .. we still waiting :(

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Humaumair said:
Hi Huma,

would u plz tell us when did u receive Re-pcc and Remedicals?

Thanks