+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Arz-e-hazir ke takazo ne kr dya kamal - husband wife ko rakh dya lakho meel dour
Ho na jye tere kardar se koi borai kabeer - Ehde Qayamt per ho ga tuj se sawal o jawab
N hey is this original? Good one ;D

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
congrats to loon
God bless u guys

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loon thx for the advice, Yaar I am not in rush as I am quite busy with my schedule for the last 4 month,and wont be in hurry probably untill December. Leaving home in the morning and comming back home at 10:30 night than eat and spend sometime with family and chating with wife than after sleep.So not contacting even MP dont have a time to visit him/her as after job I go to university.

Plus I have only perform Nikah and never actually spend anytime with spouse so no crazinezz :) like many of my sister's & brother's here who stayed togathers for some time and than JUDAI, its become really though & painfull.

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Loon thx for the advice, Yaar I am not in rush as I am quite busy with my schedule for the last 4 month,and wont be in hurry probably untill December. Leaving home in the morning and comming back home at 10:30 night than eat and spend sometime with family and chating with wife than after sleep.So not contacting even MP dont have a time to visit him/her as after job I go to university.

Plus I have only perform Nikah and never actually spend anytime with spouse so no crazinezz :) like many of my sister's & brother's here who stayed togathers for some time and than JUDAI, its become really though & painfull.
Being practical good! Just watch out the embassy doesn't get the idea of your NO CRAZINESS...lol ;D kidding...they are far more paranoid...sniffing like a dog..oops! Bad example I know but thatz how they are...n yes the judai thing u r rite abt it...can't wait to join him there :)

M

maximus391

Guys, one very strange thing....MY MP told me that the background check is conducted in Pakistan by Pakistani Authorities and not by CSIS..CSIC just checks the Travel History etc........... is that true????????

R

raja21

maximus391 said:
Guys, one very strange thing....MY MP told me that the background check is conducted in Pakistan by Pakistani Authorities and not by CSIS..CSIC just checks the Travel History etc........... is that true????????

ya he is right chc hire third party for this purpose

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes this is true local agencies process the request on CHC behalf.My friend sister [used to work for CHC] told me the same.
And some time they also confirm the weddeing ceremony confirmation with the banquet hall managment If you have indicated the booking hall information in your application[banquet hall name - place - date] and if confirmed by the banquet hall than may be they dont ask you for additional doc's in that case.
Depend on case to case, dont check for every file.

nomiahmed

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Salam to evry member reading, i have been reading the comments and experiences of members for quite some time now, Hope everyone wud be reunited with their loved ones as soon as possible. Amen

I have a question for you guys, i have received the AOR and the additional supplementary forms from CHC-ISB. I wanted to ask u guys that whether these forms needs to be filled by every member of my family above age 15 as the form says or should i only fill the form with all the required details ? I'm asking coz my father spent many years outside pakistan, and even he does not have exact dates of his visits of 20 years back... Please tell me what shud i do ? i have complted the forms for myself and for rest of my family, wud submit them once completed.
Any suggestion / opinion is welcome...

Thanks Guys.

ambar

Star Member
Dec 1, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2010
Doc's Request.
15-06-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
Hello everyone, Salaam

Even though my husband processed his application through damascus b/c he was living abroad for 2 years. He will be flying to canada from karachi. I had a question though for you all... I'm a bit worried that when he is leaving for canada (in 2 weeks) because he has already gotten the visa, that the immigration people are at times rude or create unnecessary problems at the airport.

Just a few days ago when he went to buy his ticket for canada, even the ticket people started questioning him, and now he's worried that they will create problems at the airport.. do any of you have any advice or is he just being paranoid?
I know there are corrupt people everywhere but I just want him to reach toronto safely and without any problems. it seems that sometimes zaroorat se zyada woh loghon ko tung kerte hain, has anyone experienced this?

I'm just a bit worried :s

Thank you in advance and goodluck to you all.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amber I understand your point & concern. Well if your husband is flying from Karachi and If get questioned at Toronto AirPort simply tell the officer that He obtain the VISA in Damuscus he went to Karachi to visit family before he actually go to Canada as after arriving he wont be able to visit family for sometime soon.

I had the same situation in 2001,My parents & family came under skilled workers we were living in Saudi Arabia except me I was in PKSTN and my Father sent the application to London.UK at that time because of less processing timeline over there and after getting the landed paper from London office my parents took the flight from Jeddah and I took the flight from Lahore.They did ask me the question but I told them that the reason I came alone from Lahore because I was a student there upuntill I have received my VISA.

I am sure some seniors can also give you tips.

ambar

Star Member
Dec 1, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2010
Doc's Request.
15-06-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
Thank you ONE 2 KA 4,

And what about the authorities in pakistan? did they give you a hard time when you were flying from pakistan or were they okay?
the ticket people in KHI where he bought his ticket from just were very rude, they wanted to see his visa, and get my information in canada and would not issue a ticket. then they started saying like where did you get the visa, etc. Doesn't really seem like it's any of their business as this should be something that Canadian immigration is concerned with. I hope his landing process is smooth.

Thank you and praying for you all.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No at PKSTN AirPort they didnt ask any question but did carefully examined the landed paper NOR did the ticket agent said anything,you are right it is not the travel agent business but yes they may can ask you for the VISA copy juts to make sure to be on the safe side.
I would advice If they want to see VISA fine but giving allother information is useless and dont give to them.

ambar

Star Member
Dec 1, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2010
Doc's Request.
15-06-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
Thanks One 2 Ka 4, Inshallah it all goes well..
I guess we'll find out in 2 weeks.

Thank you for the advice and goodluck to you dost :)