Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
disfrust said:
Hmm looks like almost all of 2009-2010 cases have been resolved :)
Dont see much activity here......Correct me if i m wrong ?
Maybe but not yet for us and its getting overwhelming now I pray this process id done soon In Sha Allah

simple2017

Nov 13, 2013
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I've urgent question for everyone
DOES CHC gave PPR by hand in interview ???

PLEASE REPLY
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
simple2017 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I've urgent question for everyone
DOES CHC gave PPR by hand in interview ???

PLEASE REPLY
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
dont think so....most of my friends on this forum got a ppr request after a few weeks

they do tell you that if you passed or not then and there.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
micmac101 said:
Maybe but not yet for us and its getting overwhelming now I pray this process id done soon In Sha Allah
Very Soon Inshallah

asadsobia

Nov 20, 2013
I sent all my documents today to canada to my husband address.

I am really nervous because I basically sent all the original documents application which they asked for which included my original educational documents also my orginal cerificates and intership letters which they didnt ask for. But i sent them anyway to support my answer for my "personal history"

just wanted to know
1) if i should be sending my original certificates and internship letters ? If not then should i be providing them with any supporting documents at all as proof of personal history. Or may be photocopies? Coz it clearly said that pakistani nationals have to send originals.

2) And any idea what to write on the application to ask for my originals to be returned after verifications.

3) has anyone got their originals back yet? How much time does it take. ..

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
asadsobia said:
I sent all my documents today to canada to my husband address.

I am really nervous because I basically sent all the original documents application which they asked for which included my original educational documents also my orginal cerificates and intership letters which they didnt ask for. But i sent them anyway to support my answer for my "personal history"

just wanted to know
1) if i should be sending my original certificates and internship letters ? If not then should i be providing them with any supporting documents at all as proof of personal history. Or may be photocopies? Coz it clearly said that pakistani nationals have to send originals.

2) And any idea what to write on the application to ask for my originals to be returned after verifications.

3) has anyone got their originals back yet? How much time does it take. ..
The time chc Islamabad finalize your visa application that is the time you should be getting all those documents back including all other proofs you have or will be submitting. So don't worry about those original docs.
My wife received her documents back after she had the interview at the embassy.
Many people receive their docs by tcs (courier service) after the application is fanalized.

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
impulsive said:
The time chc Islamabad finalize your visa application that is the time you should be getting all those documents back including all other proofs you have or will be submitting. So don't worry about those original docs.
My wife received her documents back after she had the interview at the embassy.
Many people receive their docs by tcs (courier service) after the application is fanalized.
But when i applied, i didnot send my orignal educational documents. I only sent photo copies

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
ziaulhaq75 said:
But when i applied, i didnot send my orignal educational documents. I only sent photo copies
So you got lucky and got away without submitting the originals, otherwise according to their instructions originals needs to be submitted.
Unfortunately for Pakistanis chc rules are tougher.
Even when my wife was there for the interview she was told repeatedly that she is lying but at the end of the interview she had been congratulated for passing the interview and then her all documents were returned at that time.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam all, still no news received yet. I wonder if this has ever happened to anyone else where the Marriage was not registered. It was not our fault and I wonder will they refuse our application on this matter when in fact it was the lawyers fault. Oh Allah please help us In Sha Allah

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Wsalam

They will not reject your case, if its not your fault.

micmac101 said:
Salam all, still no news received yet. I wonder if this has ever happened to anyone else where the Marriage was not registered. It was not our fault and I wonder will they refuse our application on this matter when in fact it was the lawyers fault. Oh Allah please help us In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
T
hubby chubby said:
Wsalam

They will not reject your case, if its not your fault.
Salam and thank you for your kind thoughts. It brighten my day as you will never know. I pray all cases will be final and all couples are together soon In Sha Allah........

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
what ever u write in the paper work u must sent originals they will return them back to you

since u are in interview Q u should be sending a lot more proof to convince them that ur relationship is geniune

ziaulhaq75 said:

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Repcc+forms+re-med 21-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
can u please help me what i have to do now i just received this email from embassy dated 21 November though
please help i am very tensed :( :( :(

Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406 forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote "Not Applicable".

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country.

Submit proof of your sponsor's intent to return to Canada. When your sponsor will complete his studies in the U.S. and what are his plans to settle in Canada.

Explanation why there was a delay in the submission of your sponsorship.

Explanation why ‘Rukhsati' has not taken place yet, and when it is planned to be held.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
You have to fill the forms again they want

also your SPONSOR must return to CANADA and provide proof of ticket has been booked and send a copy to CHC and have to explain in the letter that your sponsor has plans to settle in Canada after completing their studies

write a letter explaning why did u submit ur application late

when are u planning hold FULL wedding (RUKUSTI) u have to send proof of when u have plaaned to complete rukusti and why u didn't complete it in the begging before applying

citrusslice said:
can u please help me what i have to do now i just received this email from embassy dated 21 November though
please help i am very tensed :( :( :(

Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406 forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote "Not Applicable".

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country.

Submit proof of your sponsor's intent to return to Canada. When your sponsor will complete his studies in the U.S. and what are his plans to settle in Canada.

Explanation why there was a delay in the submission of your sponsorship.

Explanation why ‘Rukhsati' has not taken place yet, and when it is planned to be held.

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Repcc+forms+re-med 21-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Khilafah5 said:
You have to fill the forms again they want

also your SPONSOR must return to CANADA and provide proof of ticket has been booked and send a copy to CHC and have to explain in the letter that your sponsor has plans to settle in Canada after completing their studies

write a letter explaning why did u submit ur application late

when are u planning hold FULL wedding (RUKUSTI) u have to send proof of when u have plaaned to complete rukusti and why u didn't complete it in the begging before applying
is it to something worry about ? does they see my case as suspicious and can it delay the case further i also receive remed on 21st nov i am so afraid feel like crying :(:(:(