June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon......Hopefully After EID
Hi Everyone,
I have also applied for my husband on June, 2011 and got
AOR: August 2011
File transfer to CHC-ISB: September 2011
Husband received AOR: April 2012
He is asked to submit some forms(supplementary + background), his ids + educational documents, pre and post marriage pics + honey moon pics and contact history proofs
which he did on: April 2012
on August 2012 we received following response:
"Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.
If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.
"
I didn't provide any evidence because my husband already did so on April 2012.
and on March 2013 we received following response:
"Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.
In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).
Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.
"

According to those responses what I should consider?
Why I get those responses?
When they will call for an interview?
If I provide enough evidence for proving that relationship is genuine, will they waive interview?

One important thing I am older than my husband.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
lsaleem said:
Hi Everyone,
I have also applied for my husband on June, 2011 and got
AOR: August 2011
File transfer to CHC-ISB: September 2011
Husband received AOR: April 2012
He is asked to submit some forms(supplementary + background), his ids + educational documents, pre and post marriage pics + honey moon pics and contact history proofs
which he did on: April 2012
on August 2012 we received following response:
"Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.
If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.
"
I didn't provide any evidence because my husband already did so on April 2012.
and on March 2013 we received following response:
"Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.
In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).
Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.
"

According to those responses what I should consider?
Why I get those responses?
When they will call for an interview?
If I provide enough evidence for proving that relationship is genuine, will they waive interview?

One important thing I am older than my husband.
Once you are placed in an interview queue, you are looking at 12 to 15 months wait time until a date/time for an interview is given to you
(you can calculate your waiting period from the date/month/year that they put you in the interview queue)

Reasons for interview vary from case to case, in your case it is most likely the age difference (depends how much older in age you are from your husband), second marriage, previously sponsored, deported, criminal background and ect...

My husband waited 15 months from the day they put him in the interview queue, it took us 2.5 years to the interview date and we are still waiting for the final stage! It is completely ridiculous. I am 3 years older than my husband plus he is my cousin too.

Thanks to ALLAH SWT my husband passed his interview back in November 2012.

Good Luck to you. May ALLAH SWT give you patience and re-unite you with your spouse as soon as possible.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
DON2, ZIA BHAI, ISHAAK & MIC MAC any news on your passport??

This is getting ridiculous, 4 months since CHC ISB took my husbands passport!!

5 months since he did his re-medical, and ND still hasn't sent the results, I do not believe it!

We are all losing it and they do not have the audacity to simply send our passports back with visa, what in hell are they doing and why!

Our passports are not going to hatch CHC ISB, so stop sitting on them & send them back to us!!!

lsaleem

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 30, 2012
AOR Received.
April 30, 2012
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
Remed December 10, 2013
Med's Done....
December 16, 2013
Interview........
Removed from Interview Queue on Dec 5, 2013
Passport Req..
December 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Once you are placed in an interview queue, you are looking at 12 to 15 months wait time until a date/time for an interview is given to you
(you can calculate your waiting period from the date/month/year that they put you in the interview queue)

Reasons for interview vary from case to case, in your case it is most likely the age difference (depends how much older in age you are from your husband), second marriage, previously sponsored, deported, criminal background and ect...

My husband waited 15 months from the day they put him in the interview queue, it took us 2.5 years to the interview date and we are still waiting for the final stage! It is completely ridiculous. I am 3 years older than my husband plus he is my cousin too.

Thanks to ALLAH SWT my husband passed his interview back in November 2012.

Good Luck to you. May ALLAH SWT give you patience and re-unite you with your spouse as soon as possible.
Thanks Jaania
Yes, you are right age difference is the root cause of the interview. Actually I made mistake by not providing contact history after 1st response. I should have done so. That was a perfect time to convince them that our relationship is genuine but I lost that chance.
What if I send enough evidence to prove that our relationship is genuine, will they waive the interview now?
What are the chances of waiving interview after 2nd response from CHC-ISB?
When they will call for this interview? Any ideas?
What will they ask to my husband in this interview? Any sample interview questions for preparation?
I am so much worried about the interview part as my husband is not fluent in English and I have selected English for interview when I was submitting the Application.
Can I ask for interpreter or change interview language from English to Urdu now?
What was the reason of interview in your case?
What they ask to your husband in his interview?

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
DON2 said:
lol khan bro comes in every now and then and post ? as a comment so I was like lets make it double may be thats how he will write something that what is he looking for lol
That's true lol
Maybe khan bro can tell us what he is really looking for :S

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
lsaleem said:
Thanks Jaania
Yes, you are right age difference is the root cause of the interview. Actually I made mistake by not providing contact history after 1st response. I should have done so. That was a perfect time to convince them that our relationship is genuine but I lost that chance.
What if I send enough evidence to prove that our relationship is genuine, will they waive the interview now?
What are the chances of waiving interview after 2nd response from CHC-ISB?
When they will call for this interview? Any ideas?
What will they ask to my husband in this interview? Any sample interview questions for preparation?
I am so much worried about the interview part as my husband is not fluent in English and I have selected English for interview when I was submitting the Application.
Can I ask for interpreter or change interview language from English to Urdu now?
What was the reason of interview in your case?
What they ask to your husband in his interview?
It depends on how long you have been in the interview queue, if its 2-3 months, then you have a slight chance of getting your interview waived, if your visa officer finds that the proof you will send is sufficient for him/her to waive, if not then your husband has to wait for his interview date, that is his first and last chance to convince the visa officer that your marriage is genuine.

Questions are random, are not too difficult. They can ask anything, there should be no hesitation since your marriage is real.

They will ask your husband questions about you, how you met, what the families think of the age difference, why he doesn't prefer to marry someone younger (as most men in Pakistan do), if he married you to go to Canada only, how, when where you two met ....

You do not have to advise them that you need an interpreter, they will have one.

The less you worry the better it will be for you and your husband.

It is better to have the interview and be able to convince the visa officer eye to eye rather than on paper. Life is so much easier that way. The only part that is bad about the interview is waiting for a date to be scheduled and that is about all.

There were many reason for my interview a couple of them were, age difference, he is my relative ....
In my case my husband was interviewed and I was interviewed also (over the telephone) same day.

Just keep praying and IN SHAA ALLAH by ALLAH SWT grace all will be good.

lsaleem

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 30, 2012
AOR Received.
April 30, 2012
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
Remed December 10, 2013
Med's Done....
December 16, 2013
Interview........
Removed from Interview Queue on Dec 5, 2013
Passport Req..
December 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
It depends on how long you have been in the interview queue, if its 2-3 months, then you have a slight chance of getting your interview waived, if your visa officer finds that the proof you will send is sufficient for him/her to waive, if not then your husband has to wait for his interview date, that is his first and last chance to convince the visa officer that your marriage is genuine.

Questions are random, are not too difficult. They can ask anything, there should be no hesitation since your marriage is real.

They will ask your husband questions about you, how you met, what the families think of the age difference, why he doesn't prefer to marry someone younger (as most men in Pakistan do), if he married you to go to Canada only, how, when where you two met ....

You do not have to advise them that you need an interpreter, they will have one.

The less you worry the better it will be for you and your husband.

It is better to have the interview and be able to convince the visa officer eye to eye rather than on paper. Life is so much easier that way. The only part that is bad about the interview is waiting for a date to be scheduled and that is about all.

There were many reason for my interview a couple of them were, age difference, he is my relative ....
In my case my husband was interviewed and I was interviewed also (over the telephone) same day.

Just keep praying and IN SHAA ALLAH by ALLAH SWT grace all will be good.
Really they took interview to both of you at the same time. Its a new thing for me.
Did they mention in interview letter that they will take interview to both of you?
What they ask to you during interview?
At what time you were interviewed as there is a 10 hour difference between Pakistan and Canada?
In what language they interviewed both of you?
How long was the interview?

I hope your interview went well. I am also thinking that I should go there when they will send interview letter to my husband. It will give strength to my case.
Will they allow me to enter into CHC-ISB?
I really appreciate your feedback.

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
My husband contacted chc and asked them y they r not sending his passport back and they guy was nice enugh to let him knw tht they sent a reminder to ND to send his medical results as soon as possible soo lets see now wht they do

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
DON2, ZIA BHAI, ISHAAK & MIC MAC any news on your passport??

This is getting ridiculous, 4 months since CHC ISB took my husbands passport!!

5 months since he did his re-medical, and ND still hasn't sent the results, I do not believe it!

We are all losing it and they do not have the audacity to simply send our passports back with visa, what in hell are they doing and why!

Our passports are not going to hatch CHC ISB, so stop sitting on them & send them back to us!!!
No sis waiting like you all and just tired by all this game of CHC-ISB.

I have a feeling that they are not sending inquiry to ND at all and just waiting for ND to finalize the result on their own.

If my calculations are right this time then we are looking for May or June for our PP to be returned. :-X

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
DON2 said:
No sis waiting like you all and just tired by all this game of CHC-ISB.

I have a feeling that they are not sending inquiry to ND at all and just waiting for ND to finalize the result on their own.

If my calculations are right this time then we are looking for May or June for our PP to be returned. :-X
I would not be surprised as we just got CAIPS notes yesterday and the background check on my husband as not been started and they got results back Jan 30/13.

On all the others he has said he has passed except for the last on background check it says not started............

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
I would not be surprised as we just got CAIPS notes yesterday and the background check on my husband as not been started and they got results back Jan 30/13.

On all the others he has said he has passed except for the last on background check it says not started............
This is totally ridiculous on the part of CHC they Do Not follow any proper SOP.
With me and Jaania it is not the background checks our officer told us that everything is completed just need the medical result.
I highly doubt if they even have SOPs for this immigration process or they even conduct proper audits internal or external.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
DON2 said:
This is totally ridiculous on the part of CHC they Do Not follow any proper SOP.
With me and Jaania it is not the background checks our officer told us that everything is completed just need the medical result.
I highly doubt if they even have SOPs for this immigration process or they even conduct proper audits internal or external.
I agree 100%. Like with us right now all is done so it said except for the background check.This is making me sick as right now I have no quality of life just waiting like this.
I feel as if they have hung us out to dry and to future ahead.
Oh Allah please help us all out of this mess In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
ishaak said:
My husband contacted chc and asked them y they r not sending his passport back and they guy was nice enugh to let him knw tht they sent a reminder to ND to send his medical results as soon as possible soo lets see now wht they do
A reminder is not quite what they need!!!

They need to get off their A** and do the work for what they are getting paid for. Like here we thought they were doing the back ground check and nothing at all as been started. The interview he passed and the medical results is done,they are satisfied with the relationship that its genuine!!!
So what the heck is the hold I haven't a clue.

My patience is runneth over now. I have no need, want, or desire to be polite with my fellow Canadians anymore. As first I'm a North American Indian Micmac then Canadian I'm really tired of their bull****.

Oh yes another thing about Canadians is if we get angry the first thing we think of is write a letter thats how peaceful a nation we are lol :)......

write a letter they just put it on the pile with all the other letters .....This is a joke the way they treat us..

Thank Allah that we have HIM otherwise we would all be crazy by now...
I should write more often its a great stress releaser lol!!

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
hi guys m flying on 18th april anybuddy from the forum on same flight would love to meet

n yes 1 bag iz allowed my 1 bag is xtra do thy ask for payment or wat
m going 1st time
any guidance for their
hope all 2010 cases get rid from cic soon
thanks