Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
well there was no valid reason stated in the letter they just refused him the arc and so i saw one lawyer he said it might take overall 2-3 years for him to apeal and "if won" get to canada....cost of $5000 for his fee and so i wanted to know if there is other ways or if i wanted to to have someone else represent me if i wanted to besides a lawyer cause that is also an option...what is the fee to filing an appeal....? and etc

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
:mad: :( arghhhh....

dont even ask about my hubby's interview...

they ladies were nice and polite,

they asked simple questions like what is your childrens bday?
when did you come to canada?
how do you like canada? what do you like about the city you lived in?
why did you come back?
when did you get married?

nothin specficlly about me just simple known questions......

they were more focused on his coming back to pakistan situation...

it was in english the interview and she was a ghori i think there were 2 of em....

at first his interview was @ 10:30 but they called him in @ 1 and the other thing was that after all the doc, picz, etc he provided the him, they didnt even bother looking at it and said that we do believe that you married with kids and its not a fake...she said "there is one thing holding you from getting a visa at the moment and that is that Canada has a warrant of arrest on your name because you didnt give proof when you left Canada in 2005 so there was a warrant for your arrest and you were considered a fugitive and until this matter is cleared we cannot issue a visa..."

my husband then said that he applied for refugee claim but took the claim back in an interview with a immg officer just a few day befo we got married in april of 2005 and the officer said to fill out an application for withdrawal "notice of no intention" and he has to leave within 15 days....nothin about giving proof..and that how can i be a fugitive when just last yr you guys requested a rcmp police clearance and i have provided you with that ..how can i get a police clearance with that warrant in my name.....she didnt have an answer

well my husband didnt have a passport and so he traveled on a traveling doc and so he left within the time frame and the traveling document and proof of ticket and boarding pass is with the embass giveing them proof that he did leave the country when he was suppose to ...so the immg officer wrongfullly send out a warrant for his arrest and any other doc that they did send didnt apply to him coz me and him was not in the country we went to pak for our valima.....

so...now they will contact the imm judge to start a correspondence with him....
then my husband asked what is the time process for this to get done? she responded 2-3 years so relaxe and repaint your walls again coz you will be waiting for a while.....ufff...pissing me off...if you got all the docz saying he left canada when told to...what else do you need to statify your doubt.....

so i called the mp in my area....he said he will find out about the situation...
called me back the same day after 3-4 hrs and said that it will not take 2-3 yrs prob most likely 1 yr and he would have to prob do a "auth to return to canada" applica and just wait til feb for anything from the embass if not then i would have to call him for a follow up ....

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

so i am sooo sooo sooo soo pissed , stressed, and i dont know wat else....

i havent seen my husband in 2 yrs neither did my kids and my youngest one didnt even see his father....now another 1-2 yrs to wait til it solves up and 1-2 yrs of me being a single mother with a job ...

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
congrats to all who got a good news don't forget us in ur prayer please

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON

misrable

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 25 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
march 2012
Interview........
nayyyyyyyyyy
Passport Req..
JULY 9 2012....sent on July 13....ecase changed TO DECISION MADE on JULY 27
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 28 2012
LANDED..........
AFTER EID INSHALLAH...(HAVE TO ATTEND THE WEDDING) Nov 2 2012
lonly widout hubby said:
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

on visa arrivalllllLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

STAY BLESSED N forget to pray for me too :p :p
thanksssss :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Canada will amend their immigration law by following UK immigration reform as soon as they can and then it would be really hard for some people to sponsor from Canada.
There is no worries abt that ........ I am thinking of moving to US ........... 8% tax ......... ur spouse will be with u in 4 months ........... why the hell i would pay 30 to 35 % tax to pay the salary of that fat mo th er ... fkr .......... who is just guessing things and making decisions according to his mind full of sh it

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
sawera said:
what a boreing forum.........sub loge rote he rate hain.
roye na tu our kya karein .
??????
\

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
qamalik729 said:
There is no worries abt that ........ I am thinking of moving to US ........... 8% tax ......... ur spouse will be with u in 4 months ........... why the hell i would pay 30 to 35 % tax to pay the salary of that fat mo th er ... fkr .......... who is just guessing things and making decisions according to his mind full of sh it
I have lived in New york for few years and I found out that the people in united states are very friendly but here in canada the society is more conservative and keep everything to themselves. If you happened to live there in future you will see the difference. less taxes & almost everything is cheaper there except the real estate in new york city. Many times I still go across the border for shopping (clothes & electronics). When my friends from new york come to canada to visit me and they go for shopping they find everything very expensive and the other thing they notice is that the malls are not crowded and they ask me how come these malls are dead in weekdays. There are lot more opportunities for business in states & I Wish you lots of luck for your future.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
merrakhawaab said:
roye na tu our kya karein .
??????
Whoever get through this ordeal is very happy but for us thats all we can do is cry.
At times, things just get too much
The pain can be overwhelming
More then I can bear
But I try to be strong
I try to hold them back
Until I cant hold them back any longer

When theres no-one else tonight
No-one to hold you tight
All you can do is cry
When theres nothing you can do
No-one can seem to get through
All you can do is cry

You can't keep pain hidden forever
At one point, you have to let it out
Dont be ashamed to shed a tear
Cry your pretty eyes dry
'Til you havn't a tear left in your eye
Coz sometimes, you havn't a choice

When theres no-one else tonight
No-one to hold you tight
All you can do is cry
When theres nothing you can do
No-one can seem to get through
All you can do is cry

Dont be fooled by a smile
They could be holding back tears for a while
Sometimes all you can do..is cry
When all you can do is cry
Shed a tear tonight

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
ahmedraza01 said:
ALLAH ka Sukar ha
Shukar al Hamdulillah
I got my passport back with visa today .....thanks to ALLAH......
thank you all of you on this forum, my timeline is given below
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & WELCOME TO CANADA

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
CanPak05 said:
Jaania, I was thinking about you today. Always hoping for the best.

It will be interesting to see my MP offices reply when I go there in two weeks, exactly 26 months of my wifes application in process at CHC-ISB. That was their response before, to wait until 26 months are over, soon it will happen and my questions will be more direct.

I just hope interviews are not postponed until the end of September, need closure to this long process. Just frustrates me that an interview queue stalls the application from any progress or further review for updated additional information. Need some info soon or I'm going to go mad :)
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL YOU ASK YOUR MP? MAYBE I SHOULD ASK MY MP THE SAME QUESTIONS?
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS WAIT, IT SEEMS TO GET MORE PAINFUL BY THE DAY.
MY CASE HAS PASSED 26 MONTHS AND MY MP KEEP TELLING ME TO WAIT 1 MORE MONTH EVERY TIME I SPEAK TO HIM!
I WISH FOR A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN NOW!
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Alhumdulillah

i cant thank Allah suhantallah enough

my wifes e-case changed to Decision Made on sunday morning

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Khilafah5 said:
Alhumdulillah
i cant thank Allah suhantallah enough
my wifes e-case changed to Decision Made on sunday morning
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserved it as you have helped many forum members.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
I am having an issue which I am unable to comprehend about our two tier Canadian immigration policy.
I as a Canadian citizen sponsored my wife from Pakistan since September 2010 and still waiting for her visa but there is no word from immigration department that how long would it take for her to get the visa. The timeline for the visa was 16 months when I applied but it is now past its timeline and there are many applications which they have process after mine but some applications are just put away for very long time, which does not seem appropriate somehow. besides other visas such as student, entrepreneur and visitor visa only takes couple of months but why some spousal visas applications are taking so long without any reason.
Two Tier system: Visitors visa in 40 days but Spousal visa could take 40 Months:
I would like to bring your attention to our immigration 2 tier system, while Canada is known to be quite a humanitarian country and accept number of refugees every year but at the same time its policy regarding spousal sponsorship from Pakistan is totally inhumane as to keep our loved ones far apart.
500,000 Visitors Visas issued in 6 months:
If Canada can Issue 500,000 visitors visas within the period of 6 months whenever it also require beck ground check and may even requires interview as well.
So why would interview for spouses take around two years from the time when application had been submitted.
Moreover spousal sponsorship includes marriage certificate translated in English and notarized, Police clearance certificate, medical certificate from designated doctor by Canadian embassy instruction, Wife name from maiden to married name & changing to new passport from maiden name to married name change process, and all the proof of wedding from marriage hall function with all the pictures and back of every picture write the name of all attendees and their relationship to sponsor and sponsored person, then for honeymoon trip tickets and receipts for hotels and restaurants and receipts of gifts purchase and write on the back of the pictures where have that picture taken and whoever is in that picture and the relationship to sponsor or sponsored and the date of every picture and also sponsor T1 tax return from last 2 years and job or business papers with many other forms have to filled out before application is submitted (which may take few months to get all the papers ready). And yet it takes years to get the visa whenever student visa or visitors visa is given in couple of months.
Permanent resident visa for Muslims/brown people:
India has more sham marriages but their timeline is only 6 months whenever Pakistan current timeline is 26 months & Some applicants are waiting for more than 3 years time.
I have been discussing this matter to my forum members on Canadavisa.com and the only reason everyone come up with is because we are Muslims and we are brown. because if there was any issue regarding the safety or background check would be the same or even less dangerous situation for our spouses than to grant anyone who just want to visit Canada. So the reason for Canadian immigration to grant 500,000 visitors visas in 6 months is because those visitors will pump up the economy by spending their money here but some how they just don't want our people to come and live here permanently.
Canadian high commission & its inefficiency: how do they screw up our files
I don't think they read our files but rather check the weight and then decide if any contents or material is missing: So here is what we discuss on the forum what are the things missing whenever those items have already been submitted.
1: You are required to submit certain forms which have been already submitted.
2: You have not paid the landing fee whenever it had been paid.
3: You have to get your remedical done before this date but they will post that letter after the date already passed.
4: Send your wedding pictures or honeymoon pictures whenever they have all of those in the file.
5: we sent you such letter which they never sent.
6:If we don't receive such papers within next five days we will assume that you are not interested to go to Canada and we will close your file.
7:
8:
9:
10:

I have not finished this letter yet. and its intended to go somewhere else rather than chc I or cic . Your input in this letter would be very much appreciated.

disaster

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
thanks to God almighty

it changed to DECISION MADE on sunday morning:) "

CHC I weekdays me to kaam nhi kartay.sunday ko kaise kr lete hain.strange but i ll accept it:)

my best wishes and prayers for those who r still waiting.specially for those who applied before me (march2011).inshallah they will get it v soon coz i think(may be an illusion) they hav speeden up the process