03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Happyface said:
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I HAVE LOST MY MIND. I AM GOING TO CRY... I AM GOING TO SCREAM.... AND I AM GOING TO JUMP OFF THE BUILDING. I SEE EVERYONE RECIEVING SOMETHING. I HAVEN'T GOT NOTHING YETT? :'(
And I highly recommend against this but if you must, CRY, SCREAM and JUMP OFF A BUILDING, please make sure you do it in the correct order becuase if you start off by jumping from the building you will have to skip on the crying and screaming part. Well maybe few seconds of scream, but that will be it.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Happyface said:
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I HAVE LOST MY MIND. I AM GOING TO CRY... I AM GOING TO SCREAM.... AND I AM GOING TO JUMP OFF THE BUILDING. I SEE EVERYONE RECIEVING SOMETHING. I HAVEN'T GOT NOTHING YETT? :'(
I am joking, but seriously my prayers are with you. Hope you get some good news soon.

Happyface

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
s_design said:
Happyface you gatta change your name or you gatta change your comments lol.
You actually made laugh with your comments. ahahahaha S-Design jan I am a very happy person. I always have a smile on my face but this CHC is making me go crazy. U did make me laugh though.. Thanks for praying I really need it. I will pray for you and everyone else on this forum.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Happyface said:
You actually made laugh with your comments. ahahahaha S-Design jan I am a very happy person. I always have a smile on my face but this CHC is making me go crazy. U did make me laugh though.. Thanks for praying I really need it. I will pray for you and everyone else on this forum.
:)

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
Danny4450 said:
Did you not submit these documents with the original application?
yes i have send them already origional

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
mahamq245 said:
thanx! +1 for u too :D
LOL sirf kehne se naheen milta... u have to click on the "good" rating on left side on the profile :p

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happyface said:
Happyface should be always happy :D

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
Thanks for your answer now this is clear to me.

They just asked me to send supplementary forms Repcc Nikah nama, proof of communication my visits details but I think this is a generic letter they are sending to everybody and I have already submitted so now I will send them the letter to just check my file...

My AOR is January 2010

became-a-loner said:
Have they asked for PPR plus Medical or just Medical + re-pcc?

You can get the Re-pcc done in her abscence, they just stamp it as (applicant not present which does not make a difference anyways

check the DMP list in Canada to see where you can get the remedical Done

I hope they are not asking for proof of relationship that would be a joke after granting visitor's visa to her.

Regarding sending passport he stated that he sent it by Fedex to his inlaws who submitted to CHC and then one of his contacts brought it back to Canada by hand and then he just crossed the USA border got herself deported and entered Canada to get landing documents

What is your AOR please?

B

bestplace4u

Shanzay said:

They just asked me to send supplementary forms Repcc Nikah nama, proof of communication my visits details but I think this is a generic letter they are sending to everybody and I have already submitted so now I will send them the letter to just check my file...

My AOR is January 2010
Holy smokes you are one very old applicant. :-X

R

raptorsfan

Shanzay said:

My AOR is January 2010
Dangggggg bro...u can officially complain to the MP's now...u have crossed the processing times given on the website....so many old members got visa already...is there something typical with your case?

usrain

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
27 Feb 2012
File Transfer...
13 Jan 2011
Med's Request
16 March 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Medi : 27 March 2012 with add docs.
Passport Req..
1st Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Nov 2012... got PP on 7th Nov.
which courier services chc-ISB uses to send re-med / re-PCC or supplementary docs ??? 've not received any letter from CHC-ISB even after a month of address disappearing from site.

B

bestplace4u

usrain said:
which courier services chc-ISB uses to send re-med / re-PCC or supplementary docs ??? 've not received any letter from CHC-ISB even after a month of address disappearing from site.
oh come on address disappearance doesn't mean that you will receive something shortly.
This is why I don't like few members providing baseless information.

Armaanz85

Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHI Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IMMEs & Re-PCC Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Sep 2011
Med's Done....
Remed nov 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...INSHALLAH SOON
Can Someone help me here...I just checked my wifes e-case and it says...we started processing your case on Feb 21,2012...but i m Sep 2010 AOR...so how can they just started working on it? like REPCC, REMedical sent on Nov 2011(requested by CHI)...so is this the system glitch? or shud i be expecting PPR soon inshallah? and please note it use to say we recieved ur app on sep 2010, we started processing your app on Oct 4, 2010.....any suggestion from senior members wud be helpful !!!

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
kitne din mai request bhej sakte hai CHC wale status change houne k badh aj bhi gud newz nhi aye :mad:

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
hi guys,

kia ye zrury hai k address k sath embassy ko land line bhy dia jaye?i mean,kaby banda ghar na ho to ye behtr nhy k just cell numbers diye jain?kia is pay aitraz ho sakta hai unko? what do u say ?