12-jan-2012 CHC gave him remedical request letter
Passport Req..
17-jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb 2012
LANDED..........
soon Inshallah
hello

guyz pray for my hubby he has an interview tomorrow morning...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
rabiriz said:
hello

everything will be ok InshaAllah! dont worry

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Well good luck to ur husband hope we calls u as soon as he finish hes interview to let u know everything went good and he get hes visa stamp ;) all the very best luck
rabiriz said:
hello

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khilafah5 said:
Chc organizing right know and the amount of cases that need to be processed which will lead to end result of change in timeline or remain same

This will updated couple of weeks after jan 27

Oh God, it will drive me literally insane now ..if the timeline increased to 30 months.

There is no reason for this delay that they can justify themselves with. There are very few cases that are being filed from Pakistan under spousal category (first priority for family reunification). This used to take 6 months only a couple years ago.

I keep hearing MP lawyers, etc justifying the delay with, too many fraud cases from Pakistan, high volume of cases being filed from CHC ISB Visa Office, political instability in Pakistan.

If they reason that its the number of frauds that is delaying then even that doesn't make sense because highest on their fraud list is china or India etc yet their timelines are not 20+ months for those countries.

Volume of cases is also 1500 hundred (81% rate of approval) Spouse Sponsorship vs 4 thousand(rate of approval 84%) at India and 3 thousand from china (Rate of approval 62%) over last 12 months according to data.gc.ca . So certainly volume is not half as much as these other two countries yet our timeline is the one that keeps going up. As for extra workload from Afghanistan that excuse will not work either, as workload was shifted to London Visa Office for Economic classes and only refugee student and family class workload is on Islamabad.

Last but not least CHC saying its Pakistan's politics instability doesn't fly either because its always been this way at Pakistan and things at CHC ISB slowed down only a couple years ago after conservatives. Before that the timelines used to be something like 6-8 months. We had background checks back then too and even after the embassy having switched the agency the timeline is not going down.

How come no one tells us about about perhapes shortage of staff at Islamabad? Or limited # of visa quotas assigned to Pakistan?

sapida

Dec 21, 2011
Hi everyone,,,
Im new in this board,,
please please share if u have the same situation like my case,, I have Sponsored my husband from Islamabad Pkistan, on May2010,, On june 24th 2010 I got a letter from Missugga office that they have transfered my case to Islamabad office, but from june till now my husband did not recieved any file number or any letter to confirm that they have recieved our case, it has been 7 months :( isnt it too long?? isnt my husband suppose to get a file number atleast??? im soo stressed please share if u have the same situations, did they stop sending file numbers?? what is going on??

thanks everyone

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
sapida said:
Hi everyone,,,
Im new in this board,,
please please share if u have the same situation like my case,, I have Sponsored my husband from Islamabad Pkistan, on May2010,, On june 24th 2010 I got a letter from Missugga office that they have transfered my case to Islamabad office, but from june till now my husband did not recieved any file number or any letter to confirm that they have recieved our case, it has been 7 months :( isnt it too long?? isnt my husband suppose to get a file number atleast??? im soo stressed please share if u have the same situations, did they stop sending file numbers?? what is going on??

thanks everyone
Do you mean 2011? I only ask this because you mentioned that "it has been 7 months".

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
humpakwatankaylog said:
Oh God, it will drive me literally insane now ..if the timeline increased to 30 months.
please talk positive

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
humpakwatankaylog said:

There is no reason for this delay that they can justify themselves with. There are very few cases that are being filed from Pakistan under spousal category (first priority for family reunification). This used to take 6 months only a couple years ago.

I keep hearing MP lawyers, etc justifying the delay with, too many fraud cases from Pakistan, high volume of cases being filed from CHC ISB Visa Office, political instability in Pakistan.

If they reason that its the number of frauds that is delaying then even that doesn't make sense because highest on their fraud list is china or India etc yet their timelines are not 20+ months for those countries.

Volume of cases is also 1500 hundred (81% rate of approval) Spouse Sponsorship vs 4 thousand(rate of approval 84%) at India and 3 thousand from china (Rate of approval 62%) over last 12 months according to data.gc.ca . So certainly volume is not half as much as these other two countries yet our timeline is the one that keeps going up. As for extra workload from Afghanistan that excuse will not work either, as workload was shifted to London Visa Office for Economic classes and only refugee student and family class workload is on Islamabad.

Last but not least CHC saying its Pakistan's politics instability doesn't fly either because its always been this way at Pakistan and things at CHC ISB slowed down only a couple years ago after conservatives. Before that the timelines used to be something like 6-8 months. We had background checks back then too and even after the embassy having switched the agency the timeline is not going down.

How come no one tells us about about perhapes shortage of staff at Islamabad? Or limited # of visa quotas assigned to Pakistan?
This is very unjust and cruel. As Canadian Citizens we don’t deserve to be treated with such inhumanity. It is our right and we must protest. Even if just by writing. I say each one of us in the waiting period will have dozens of people as friends, family, community and we shall think about a letter writing campaign to MPS and the Minister and to sympathetic Liberal and NDP MPS as well as to journalists and community leaders and activist. The least we deserve is an honest explanation of delays. I have been working and paying taxes ever since I arrived in Canada since 1998. Here I feel I am being treated as if I have been convicted of a crime.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
rabiriz said:
hello

Inshallah ALLAH PAK acha kere ga, dont worry sister.
I applied for my husbands sponsorship in JAN 2010 and we are still waiting for our interview letter, please pray for us too.
Also, kindly let us know what questions your husband is asked and how it went, appreciate you sharing with us sisters / brothers.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Long 27 months were well worth of the reward you just got :) CONGRATULATIONS!!! May Allah give your shifaa ASAP so you guys can be together soon InshAllah.

waqarcan said:
Hi all,

Alhamdolillah, my wife received her passport back with visa on 10th January 2012.
She has been sick for the last few days. She had issues with her spinal cord for the last few days and has been undergoing treatment. Once she is OK physically by the grace of Allah, she will plan to arrive in CANADA ASAP.

CHC PAK started Orientation Classes for new comers to Canada in Lahore, Khi and ISB and advised my wife to join one of these classes.

It took 27 long months of wait to get to this point.

Thanks everyone for encouragement and support to go through this ordeal.

Thanks once again.

Waqar

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
loner paa jee your comments are awaited for the following one, though i did not understand a single word of song :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKTsOx87NkI&feature=related
I dont know what to comment, every junkie in the street turned singer, in his case it appears as if he turned gay and this is what the woman is clamoring about, someone also ripped him off his mustache which is a MUST HAVE for singing a punjabi song and then he got into the middle of street in his insane suicidal attempt but no one bothered to run over him and splatter his corrupted/adultrated blood creating an extra work for the janitors who rarely show up for work and probably the potential killer was almost certain that stray dogs wont like his flesh either, hence the moron walked freely in the middle of the street and continued his self inflicted torture till the end of time......... where the heck you pulled this video from and please abstain from visiting such websites they are hazardous material to your mental health .........viewer discretion is advised ;D ;D

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I received CAPIS notes today and it seems everything is okay like marriage is geniune,Sponsor is well settled ,medical received etc etc.

What's the real improtant info in CAIPS which is delaying cases ?

Please help me to understand CAIPS .

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You almost made it. Just check the the BFD (bring forward date) which will tell you the next date on which file will be open or already have been opened. dont worry about the BDEC (Background Decision) if it still shows 0, which means pending. They usually update it at the last moment.

kachrakhana said:
Hi ,

I received CAPIS notes today and it seems everything is okay like marriage is geniune,Sponsor is well settled ,medical received etc etc.

What's the real improtant info in CAIPS which is delaying cases ?

Please help me to understand CAIPS .

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
You are right about the yelling part by all those goons. The way they yell: it sounds like they all are goinng to have heart attack. I do prefer the version you have posted. Thanks.
became-a-loner said:
You may think I am b-sing but I was quoting this one to someone yesterday ........ :) although I dont like Khan sahib much .........woh shoor bohat matchatey hain shayaree pertey howey :p Ganey achey gaa letey hain, prefer this amature singer, at least he does not yell with a bunch of goons around him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM2eDVRcIwA