OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
Hey Guys,

Whenever you guys send mail to the embassy who signs for receiving your mail?? Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks!

B

bestplace4u

Missing You said:
Hey Guys,

Whenever you guys send mail to the embassy who signs for receiving your mail?? Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks!
First it was Shamoon then came Nasir and then my last package was received by Danish.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Here is one more for you to listen brother. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGf_j_vgXdw
You may think I am b-sing but I was quoting this one to someone yesterday ........ :) although I dont like Khan sahib much .........woh shoor bohat matchatey hain shayaree pertey howey :p Ganey achey gaa letey hain, prefer this amature singer, at least he does not yell with a bunch of goons around him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM2eDVRcIwA

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
You may think I am b-sing but I was quoting this one to someone yesterday ........ :) although I dont like Khan sahib much .........woh shoor bohat matchatey hain shayaree pertey howey :p Ganey achey gaa letey hain, prefer this amature singer, at least he does not yell with a bunch of goons around him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM2eDVRcIwA
kisko quote kar rahe they mujhe? :p

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
kisko quote kar rahe they mujhe? :p
That conversation was taking place between two individual who have some sense of poetry, please dont feel being a part of it ...... :p :p

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
That conversation was taking place between two individual who have some sense of poetry, please dont feel being a part of it ...... :p :p
pheww thanks God bcuz I really don't like PoEtRy

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
bestplace4u said:
First it was Shamoon then came Nasir and then my last package was received by Danish.

My package was received by Nasir. Requested doCuments, how long does it take them to forward the documents to the file?

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
any one can help me . if any applicant apply for immigration on skill worker, he would be able to apply at study visa.. . and which application they working nowadays,,,,,,,i am feb,2011 AOR....

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
merrakhawaab said:
any one can help me . if any applicant apply for immigration on skill worker, he would be able to apply at study visa.. . and which application they working nowadays,,,,,,,i am feb,2011 AOR....
you can apply for any other type of visa when you have applied for immigration as skilled or sponsored spouse, the chances are very slim that you would get it because the premise to issue student visa is under the assumption that upon completion of your course you would return to your home country which is in direct conflict with your intention to immigrate permanently to Canada, does not hurt to give it a shout

B

bestplace4u

Missing You said:
My package was received by Nasir. Requested doCuments, how long does it take them to forward the documents to the file?
Oh nasir bhai is back :D
Well not sure for now as everything is taking MashaAllah se good amount of time but when I last sent them my docs they were updated after 30 days.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
pheww thanks God bcuz I really don't like PoEtRy
songs are also poetry and sometimes of a very putrid quality .......... called low profile song :p

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wait for response said:
kia koi bata sakta hai k spouse k ilawa bhe koi canada main designated individual with the authority of primary applicant caips k lye apply kar sakta hai
Yes any permanent resident or citizen living in Canada can order them on your behalf. It doesnt have to be your spouse.