+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

SabaK

Nov 30, 2011
Raymasood said:
[size=10pt]BHEEGA BHEEGA SA YEH DECEMBER HAI..........BHEEGE BHEEGE SIIIII TANHIYAN HA........[/size]
Hai yeh Tanhayiii. Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff mere Allahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
Dare I respond to your monotonous monologue and run the risk of being reincarnated as the dirty dragon and witness a herd of knights in not-so-shining armours fall over themselves to rescue the damsel-in-distress - meaning you? :p I never learn. I think I should go get some popcorn now ;D
Only the blind by mind shall view my dialogues as monologues unless you are wickedly striving to manipulate the articulate contents of my writing by your deluding and digressing expression which are cardinally comprised of verbosity than the material. If you wish to be reincarnated, I remain above doubt that you would take the form of a "Dirty Dragon" I could be resurrected as Damsel-not-in-distress, the dragon will be welcomed by howling wolves (you know the implied metaphor I am referring to ...:) ) and they wont allow the dragon to witness anything, your fire blows shall not be feared instead your demise will be caused by an equally ugly wolf bite on the right leg below the knee ........ and yes "Some people never learn", I cant help appreciating the ugly confession ...... couch potatoes eat popcorns, so eat it with the relish of a dragon turned cannibal eventually bitten by wolves....... hehehe,

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
resham said:
Hi-need assistance with one question. On the interview letter it says to bring the updated PCC but it also mentioned that the PCC is valid for 12 months. I am confused should we get new PCC or not cuz we submitted the PPC in May 2011.also our districts Pcc is only valid for 90 days I am not to sure.plzzzz advise.thanx.
Ask your district not to put expiry date on PCC if possible. Bribe them if you have to because thats how things get done in Pak. If nothing works out then take the updated PCC with whatever expiry dates you get. if your old pcc were issued over a year ago then they are already expired.

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
MIKE9292 said:
Today its been 14 month started since my file was transfered to Islamabad. No reply yet from Islamabad in any order no request forms no Re-medical , No Re-Pcc, No Nothing. I dont know whats happenning. I havent been able to visit my wife since July 2010, when i came back from Pakistan after being married. The only reason i asked is because i wanna visit my wife soon Its better for her to get the letter first so i can go visit her after she receives the letter. And December the flights are way too expensive so i am looking in to January Flights because its much cheaper in January. especially after the second week.

Please Advise.

Thanks
Go visit as soon as you can. You have at least another 6-8 months before your wife's application will be finalized. Dont count on the letter but just go according to your plan. Remember to take plenty of pics with your wife outside the home and send them to embassy together with your flight ticket and boarding pass.

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
lionheart7 said:
Go visit as soon as you can. You have at least another 6-8 months before your wife's application will be finalized. Dont count on the letter but just go according to your plan. Remember to take plenty of pics with your wife outside the home and send them to embassy together with your flight ticket and boarding pass.
Hey, Out of curiosity as I will be mailing my visit docs too, do you guys write anything on the envelope such as particular department , like Family Class - Sponsorship or file number in return address area???

I was planning on sending with just the address and hopefully let the cover letter with our file number and info to be used as reference to reader / opener to forward to appropriate person / section.

Cheers,

CB

lover

Nov 15, 2011
Hi Forum Members,

Just a question from my side. I was just wondering how travel history is checked? In case you have a new passport which doesn't show any visa stamped or entry/exit stamps and as far as i remember current immigration forms do not capture the information on history of travel on visit visas? They do ask if any visa was refused but not visa applied for other countries. Some of the travel history may appear under activities section in immigration form in situation when person was gone somewhere on visit visa during a certain period and wasn't doing anything else in that period. Residency in other countries can also be captured. For example if someone has travelled let's say 5 countries before or after the age of 18 and his or her current passport doesn't show any visa then how his or her previous history can be checked. would be thankful if you guys could reply. Thanks.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
My Wife was Born in india and she was sikh b4 marriage............................. koi problem to nahin hoga

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Sister .. I didn't delete my post. I guess someone didn't get my joke and reported it to the Mod and thus it was deleted... LOL ;D
oh i c!well its nice to c u joking (keep going :) :))

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianbear said:
Hey, Out of curiosity as I will be mailing my visit docs too, do you guys write anything on the envelope such as particular department , like Family Class - Sponsorship or file number in return address area???

I was planning on sending with just the address and hopefully let the cover letter with our file number and info to be used as reference to reader / opener to forward to appropriate person / section.

Cheers,

CB
Every update I sent I put the FILE # on the package in BIG WRITING and on the Address I put Visa Section. Just to make sure it will not be lost in the CHC Mail Room or placed in the wrong file.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lover said:
Hi Forum Members,

Just a question from my side. I was just wondering how travel history is checked? In case you have a new passport which doesn't show any visa stamped or entry/exit stamps and as far as i remember current immigration forms do not capture the information on history of travel on visit visas? They do ask if any visa was refused but not visa applied for other countries. Some of the travel history may appear under activities section in immigration form in situation when person was gone somewhere on visit visa during a certain period and wasn't doing anything else in that period. Residency in other countries can also be captured. For example if someone has traveled let's say 5 countries before or after the age of 18 and his or her current passport doesn't show any visa then how his or her previous history can be checked. would be thankful if you guys could reply. Thanks.
I dont think they can track all the travel history unless for each of those locations you had some kind of record with the authorities. If not then I dont think there is a way to track it. If you want to prove you were at a place then you can show them your passports exit and entry stamps. Now a days Canada and USA share the data over the border and I recently heard so does United Kingdom.

lover said:
My Wife was Born in india and she was sikh b4 marriage............................. koi problem to nahin hoga
Anything out of the norms will make them look at it a bit more carefully. Try to look at your situation from their point of view, if they have a cookie cutter for every marriage then what parts of your cookie will not fit into it and try to give those answers even before they ask you the questions.

Things like how did you meet?
How did you fall in love?
Why did you decide to marry out of your religion?
Are your parents and close relatives part of the wedding?
If not then why not?

All the typical questions that an out of touch friend you met after a long time would ask you, when you inform them about your marriage to a 'sikh girl from india as a muslim pakistani guy'. Ask and then answer those questions and include this explanation as part of your application.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
plz if sme1 recieve any request from CHC so plz inform ..koi jhot smjhta hai tou smjhe bt ap plz inform kare its very imp

tanziatif

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
masom_2012 said:
plz if sme1 recieve any request from CHC so plz inform ..koi jhot smjhta hai tou smjhe bt ap plz inform kare its very imp
I've been waiting for my pp since 17th oct, 45 days to date. I sent to islo ( pr fees + pp) on 15th oct, 2011. My husband has also emailed cic islo last wednesday, no reply yet.

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
no one good new in november finally end. i am hope nothing we would listen from isl in december,
just thinking what they doing in the office . playing or dancing ????