+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatankaylog said:
My email id is same as this new id and the addition is 'kaylog'. LOL its not a big deal. its a trivial change in the spellings of my id.

And don't worry guys I deleted my old id account so I wont be able to give anyone + or - ratings to anyone two times. And this id just got the 20 posts so it was not able to give any - or + ratings earlier.
OH I was just curious why it was changed; I thought they might have banned you for some reason ::)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was looking at the PPR sample send by one of the member. There is a Appendix B, asking for RETURN ADDRESS to return the Permanent Residence Visa (PRV). In of the pages before that they already asked for return address. Then why the return address is asked again. Any member can explain.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
It was Bakra Eid so everyone is a bit busier than usual! Dont worry Sawera!
yah No good news thts y ...CHC I will open on Thursday.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
yah No good news thts y ...CHC I will open on Thursday.
A few people's addresses disappeared in Nov..so I'm sure in a couple weeks there will be loads of good news for everyone (InsA).

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
A few people's addresses disappeared in Nov..so I'm sure in a couple weeks there will be loads of good news for everyone (InsA).
HMMMMM Inshallaha........ i hope they start working on Nov N Dec Aor (cant wait) @ the end of Nov.....well u'll b receiving a news too ;).

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
how's ur updates going.

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012

O Canada

Apr 28, 2011
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14th 2010
AOR Received.
July 8th 2010
Med's Request
re-med 12th may 2011
Med's Done....
17th may 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th October 2011
Guys a quick update..

so i checked the online status today and it said Decision made. I guess it was changed today...so hopefully soon we should get the passport back :)

For the rest of the members who are waiting, i know how this feels..but i know that God is faithful and he will make things to pass. Its all about his timing. Keep up the faith.

Thank you all for your wishes, prayers and answering all my questions. I will continue to remember all of you in my prayers.

Will keep you guys updated:)

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Did anybody noticed ISBD timeline is back to 24 months it was 26 months end of october.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Canada said:
Guys a quick update..

so i checked the online status today and it said Decision made. I guess it was changed today...so hopefully soon we should get the passport back :)

For the rest of the members who are waiting, i know how this feels..but i know that God is faithful and he will make things to pass. Its all about his timing. Keep up the faith.

Thank you all for your wishes, prayers and answering all my questions. I will continue to remember all of you in my prayers.

Will keep you guys updated:)
There you go! We have a good news of the day!

Congratulations O Canada!

And Khair Mubarak true friend!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
Nothing new yet. No address disappeared:( No email replies. No status change on the ECAS for medical received.

I am giving my case up to February/March next year to finalize and if I get a bad news after that, I am getting a long term leave from my job (if they allow it else quitting) and going to Pakistan to live with my husband for a while.
lol u r re-medical is already done in Aug u just waiting for PPR ............wht do i think u'll b receving PPR in Nov ........N Visa till December............y r u so worried u havent got any objection.