File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Sorry guys, I'm new to this, can anyone explain what CAIPS are? I've been seeing the term often on this forum.

impulsive said:
Yes! Sorry I forgot to get back to you; my appologies. I also got FIDO for her since that was I think the best plan that worked out for us. I pay $40 including CID and taxes (I think it was $30 plan). It includes 200 daytime minutes, unlimited calls after 5PM (evenings/weekends), Unlimited Incoming Calls, Caller ID/Name Display, Unlimited local and Internations text
Hey I'm with fido too, I don't get CID in the $30 plan :(.....oh well

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
Hey friend listen miracles happen in life whatever happened to these two cases u mentioned is nothing less than a miracle!!

Besides if u have such negative feelings for Canada, no offence then why dont u stay in Pakistan?? I don't think theres any need for people like u to go there!! Cuz no ones forcing u buddy!

If u end up staying there in Canada trust me that country won't suit u a bit!! And u will always complain like this forever!
bhai kiun har ek se jhagra karta hai mere jigar :p

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Jhagra throi hai Cheetay, don't u agree with me? I mean after all yaar kon kisi ko force kar raha hai kahin Jane ko? ??? And besides u know I'm the coolest dude on this forum who always MHOB!! ;D

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Walecom assalam....brother me ok, how r u.........i havent heard anything yet.....im dec aor.. ...they havent start working on nov yet.
Thank you sis n I'm fine

ALLAH behtar kary ga Sis Pershan mat ho ap

S

sahibzada_2010

bestplace4u said:
Because we are mentally sick of this long process of CHC. We don't know what happening. Long distance relationship is not easy. We have worries in back home and some sick people come this forum just to make us mad and physically damage us on some words so thats all together Fight starts.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Im good how are you doing? Thanks alot :) Hows everything at your end?
I'm good n things r going great. Hows life going n what's will be the next step of CHC-ISB for you?

B

bestplace4u

so now good news is on holidays for 5 days, watcha ya gonna do everyone :p
oh i am already bored on 1st day of holiday :D

B

bestplace4u

lo karlo baat look at the following requirement for SUPERMAN VISA

Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens who have been found admissible to Canada and meet some other conditions are eligible for the Super Visa.

Visa officers consider several factors before deciding if the person is admissible. This means they are a genuine visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of their visit. Among the things that could be considered are:

the person’s ties to the home country,
the purpose of the visit,
the person’s family and financial situation,
the overall economic and political stability of the home country, and
invitations from Canadian hosts.

In addition to being found admissible to Canada, the parent/grandparent must also:

provide a written commitment of financial support from their child or grandchild in Canada who meets a minimum income threshold,
prove that they have bought Canadian medical insurance for at least one year to cover the period of time that they will be in Canada, and
complete an Immigration Medical Examination (IME), if they have been living in a country/territory on the Designated Country/Territory List.

A

alpha1980

Alhumdulillah by the grace of Allah I got my PPR today . Thanks everyone ..........

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
alpha1980 said:
Alhumdulillah by the grace of Allah I got my PPR today . Thanks everyone ..........
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

B

bestplace4u

alpha1980 said:
congratz finally :) aakhir ko aahi gaya wo shahkar jiska tha intezaar

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
impulsive said:
I use chatr wireless it is only $25 /month. http://www.chatrwireless.com/web/chatr.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=PlanBrowse
By the way it is from rogers and has v good signal.
I know that its Rogers sister company; the only reason why I didn't go with Chatr is that their local areacovers very small portion of the city and with extra $5 at FIDO it covers a very large area including surrounding towns as local area...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Sriz said:
Sorry guys, I'm new to this, can anyone explain what CAIPS are? I've been seeing the term often on this forum.

Hey I'm with fido too, I don't get CID in the $30 plan :(.....oh well
I don't get CID in $30 I pay $7 extra for CID thats why I said total of $40 including CID and Taxes...

CAIPS:

There is no point of ordering CAIPS for atleast 10 months after the file is transfered to Islamabad...

What Is 'CAIPS'?

CAIPS is short for 'Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System'. It is the computer system used by Citizenship & Immigration Canada to process overseas visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application.

Should I Get My File?

There are many situations where you may want to get your CAIPS file. If you have been asked to attend an interview, then you should definitely get your notes to find out why the interview was requested, so that you can be well prepared for the interview. Any reputable immigration consultant would request the CAIPS file in this circumstance.

Also, if you feel that your application is taking longer than usual, or you have not heard anything from the visa office for a surprisingly long time, then you should consider getting your CAIPS notes to check that your application is on track. You can often track unexplained delays down to missing letters or documents which become apparent as soon as the file is obtained. For example, CIC may have written to an applicant requesting additional references, educational transcripts or language tests, but the applicant may not have received such a request. Without CAIPS notes, the applicant would not have known that such a request was made.

Finally, if you have any other worry about your application status or progress, or are just generally curious as to what has happened so far, then you can get your CAIPS notes to put your mind at rest.

How Do I Get My CAIPS File?

Getting your file is fairly straight forward, but you will have to pay $ 5 if you are requesting CAIPS notes for your spouse, and they are not residing in Canada. Follow the instructions below:

Have your spouse fill out this form, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf Step by step instructions follow below:

Tick the box that says "I authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada... ... to release information from my case file to the following individual."

Then have your spouse fill out all of his particulars (his/her name, DOB, location of VISA Processing centre, i.e. Islamabad, etc.)

Then fill out your personal information under the headings titled "Designated Individual."

Have your spouse sign AND date the form at the bottom.

OR, if you have already filled out this form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF
then just send a photocopy of it along with 2. and 3..

You must now fill out this form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf Step by step instructions follow below:

Leave the first two boxes at the top blank (Requesters Reference No. and Public Rights Administration file number). This is to be filled by the officer processing your request.

Tick the box that says "Access to Information Act ($ 5.00 fee)." Yes, you HAVE to pay $ 5, there is no way around this. Do not tick "Privacy Act" and hope they will just process it without you having to pay $ 5; this will NOT work. You must pay $ 5 since you are requesting the info on behalf of your spouse, and your spouse is not residing in Canada.

Select which language you wish to receive your notes in, English or French. (I do not know why these choices are under the "Privacy Act" sub-heading. I am assuming the choice of language is also afforded to those who are requesting their notes under the access to "Information Act," and this is just poor design. But I may be wrong (In that case, it wont make a difference).

Then tick the box which says "Receive copies of the Records."

Fill out your spouse's information under the "Client Information" box.

Under the next heading, "Request for- Required Information" box, tick the "CAIPS (information abroad)" box and write "Canadian High Commission (ISLAMABAD)" under the "Embassy" sub-heading, and write the "Visa File No." in the appropriate box. DO NOT check any other boxes in this section. Especially the "OVERSEAS VISA FILE" box. If you do this, they will pull your file aside, photocopy everything and send it to you. It will not only take you forever to get the information, but they will also take your file out of the queue to process your request and therefore it will take LONGER !!! (CAIPS is just a computer printout of all the work done on your file so far. It will not affect the speed at which your case is processed)

In the next heading, tick the box which says "This request is being made by a Canadian Citizen..." Fill out all of your information in this box, name, phone number, address, etc.

Sign and date.

Make out a cheque payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" for $ 5.

Enclose the cheque in an envelope with the other forms, and send it to the address below:

Public Rights Administration
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th floor
Ottawa, ON
K1A 1L1

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
WOW awesome news bro MashAllah! Finally the wait is over for you as well....Congratulations!!!!