+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
MashAllah I have good news to share after 16 months. I got my PPR today :) I can't believe it...Only today my dad was telling me that since you got a call yesterday now they'll check your medical and then send you PPR so be ready, you'll definitely be hearing something this week...so I said they'll be off for eid maybe..so he said no, i know, my instinct says it'll be today or monday...so i started laughing...

And 2 hours later, I got the PPR! Alhamdolillah =)

I can't thank God enough, and then ofcourse my family on this forum who helped me throughout....I met (hypothetically) some of the nicest people here, and despite all the disagreements, arguments, jokes, discussions...Im sure everyone on the forum would be there for the other person through thick and thin as they've seen similar times and know how difficult it is to live without one's spouse. I'll still be visiting the forum and keep you guys updated, and ofcourse give my input where I can...:)

Last but not the least, I love you all for helping me through this :)
Great news! Mashallah

A

alpha1980

Congratts Aisha sis...... Wish u good luck and remember us in your prayers...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Lol ok phir theek hai, there could be some issues, it's been working fine for me since June but started having issues yesterday. So there could be something going on...
hmmmmm ???

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
wes786 said:
DO NOT SEND ANYTHING VOLUNTARILY AT THIS POINT. THere is a good chance that your remedical request letter will also contain PPR, however not gauranteed. I am just making an assumption because your background checks are done. If you send anything voluntarily now, your file will go to the review queue again and they will do the whole background checks and everything once again which would delay your process. So don't send anything voluntarily now unless asked for...
oh wow i SO hope it does!!! i was thinking that i prob wont get a ppr request untill after new year. do u know how long is their winter vacation?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Thank you each one of you for wishing me :) You're all in my prayers...Im planning to send it by Monday inshAllah...by when I can expect it back? I think I should be ok to travel by the first week of dec inshAllah?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Thank you each one of you for wishing me :) You're all in my prayers...Im planning to send it by Monday inshAllah...by when I can expect it back? I think I should be ok to travel by the first week of dec inshAllah?
InshAllah! You should get it before the end of November for sure...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
stuckhere said:
oh wow i SO hope it does!!! i was thinking that i prob wont get a ppr request untill after new year. do u know how long is their winter vacation?
There is isn't any except holidays during christmas and new year, may be 3-4 days max...

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
There is isn't any except holidays during christmas and new year, may be 3-4 days max...
and then everyone uses their annual vacation time to book off two weeks or so ............... employees of diplomatic missions get additional annual vacation time :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congartulations Ayesha sister and all other friends who have received PPR. Ayesha sister hun wait over its about time I just logged into forum and found that your party celebration is going on. :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ayesha_a said:
MashAllah I have good news to share after 16 months. I got my PPR today :) I can't believe it...Only today my dad was telling me that since you got a call yesterday now they'll check your medical and then send you PPR so be ready, you'll definitely be hearing something this week...so I said they'll be off for eid maybe..so he said no, i know, my instinct says it'll be today or monday...so i started laughing...

And 2 hours later, I got the PPR! Alhamdolillah =)

I can't thank God enough, and then ofcourse my family on this forum who helped me throughout....I met (hypothetically) some of the nicest people here, and despite all the disagreements, arguments, jokes, discussions...Im sure everyone on the forum would be there for the other person through thick and thin as they've seen similar times and know how difficult it is to live without one's spouse. I'll still be visiting the forum and keep you guys updated, and ofcourse give my input where I can...:)

Last but not the least, I love you all for helping me through this :)
WOW .. What an awesome news MashaAllah. I am really happy for you sister :)

I had a feeling that you will get your PPR soon based on the phone call but didn't know it was gonna be today :)