+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maryaam said:
can you please tell us how does it work, before I log in and make myself an account

thank you
It's a prepaid service you can buy a $5, $10, $20, $50, or a $100 card. As you make a call it deducts 2c/minute from it and you can track also print call logs when you sign into your account.

S

sahibzada_2010

wes786 said:
It's a prepaid service you can buy a $5, $10, $20, $50, or a $100 card. As you make a call it deducts 2c/minute from it and you can track also print call logs when you sign into your account.
Wes Asalaam Mo Alikum;

Its been a month now since i am using ring123pinless.com and i have like 10 pages of call history. Wes my question is that is the page in which we have call history keep going longer or is it going to start to a new page after sometimes. if its going to a new page from the begin than i have to print the old call history so in case i will not lose it. please let me know thanks/

skk

Oct 2, 2010
how do you print the call record from this site ... when I print it only prints 1 page of call records and all other records are ignored ...
please tell me a way in which everything prints
sahibzada_2010 said:
Wes Asalaam Mo Alikum;

Its been a month now since i am using ring123pinless.com and i have like 10 pages of call history. Wes my question is that is the page in which we have call history keep going longer or is it going to start to a new page after sometimes. if its going to a new page from the begin than i have to print the old call history so in case i will not lose it. please let me know thanks/

H

humpakwatan

alpha1980 said:
Hello Wes bro. I hope u well.

Who made the Master list? It says that i m in interview que which is totaly wrong. My case was under backgrounds check. I have got email last week that my background checks are over . So please update my section. I m awaiting for PPR not for interview.
Sorry Alpha bro i updated the sheet and fixed the error. Also if anyone else finds an error ( or wants to remove some infor from the sheet) in their timeline please let me /sawera/ iftikhar or khalifa know and we will update it.

S

sahibzada_2010

skk said:
how do you print the call record from this site ... when I print it only prints 1 page of call records and all other records are ignored ...
please tell me a way in which everything prints
I use Google chrome I click on right hand corner setting than scroll down and click print. I choose printing destination and in this I choose PDF. PDF convert my calls logs pages to a bill page where I have several options to which page i want to print my calls logos...

S

sahibzada_2010

Wes I recevied my UCI and F000***** number from MISSISSAUGA in my approval letter. Do you think this is F is my file number? I sent email to CHC on Oct 4th but no replay yet ::). Thanks.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sahibzada_2010 said:
Wes Asalaam Mo Alikum;

I rejoined the site in June and I have noticed if you keep recharging the same card, it stays there. I can still see all my history since June. One2ka4 is also using the same site so ask him he might be able to tell you if the older history disappears after certain amount of time, it hasn't for me yet!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sahibzada_2010 said:
Wes I recevied my UCI and F000***** number from MISSISSAUGA in my approval letter. Do you think this is F is my file number? I sent email to CHC on Oct 4th but no replay yet ::). Thanks.
I think that's what they have introduced now since July UCI-Universal Client ID

S

sahibzada_2010

wes786 said:
I rejoined the site in June and I have noticed if you keep recharging the same card, it stays there. I can still see all my history since June. One2ka4 is also using the same site so ask him he might be able to tell you if the older history disappears after certain amount of time, it hasn't for me yet!
I use only one credit card. I have only one credit card and I used it for online shopping. I will keep using this with this company too. and i will ask one 2 ka 4 too he busy these days. thanks a lot.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
I use only one credit card. I have only one credit card and I used it for online shopping. I will keep using this with this company too. and i will ask one 2 ka 4 too he busy these days. thanks a lot.
Lol. Busy for what my friend :eek: I am always onthe forum its just I dont write any post because dont have anything to share except the fact I will share my CAIPS when I receive them (hopefuly this week). If you click on my ID its always online as being a social website I always logged in on this site :p

Your calling history will stay there as long as you are an active memer. If you change your plan 4900 it may get lost. As Wes bhai said his calling history is still there from day one, so does mine, it just keep going on. I was saving monthly usage by printing pages show's only current month details from the printing option (Like pages 1-10) I choose page 9-10 and save pdf with that month name e.g JAN 2011.