10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
Aoa all,

Thank you very much for all your duas and condolences. Allah Dado ko jannat naseeb karay, Ameen.

Secondly, if I remember correctly tu around a couple of months back, there was a discussion here regarding calling cards to call to Pakistan. Since I'm in no mood to skim through 500 pages, could some one be kind enough to let me know as to what is the cheapest and good quality calling card to call Pak? PLUS I'll be using my cell phone, hence the card should cover that as well. Would really appreciate an answer here. Thanks a bunch.

Best Regards.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Ranjah said:
Ainy sis kee total posts: 788 posts
Out of 788 posts, in 700 posts she asked about good news!

totka karnay walo, apna apna goal set kar lo!

totka sahi say kernay say kaam nahi chalay ga; yeah bhi matter karta hay kay kitni dafa kiya...
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Vick h said:
AlhamdulAllah .... got my passport back with visa yesterday @ 7:15 PM from TCS guy .... totally unexpected!!!! .. well here is my complete timeline...

Application Filed : 20th Feb 2010

AOR Received : 17th April 2010 .... n then Lambi khamooshi for a year

Re PCC&IMM forms request: 18th April 2011

Re PCC&IMM forms with additional proofs sent : 26th April 2011

Re-Med Request : 13th May 2011

Re-Med Done : 24th May 2011 from IOM Karachi

( Address disappeared from E-CAS 27th Aug and re-appeared on 30th Sept if i rem correctly)

Passport request: 6th Oct 2011

Passport Sent : 7th Oct 2011

Ecas Status Changed from In Process to Decision Made : 18th Oct 2011

Passport received with visa: 22nd Oct 2011

Total time : 1 year 8 months and 2 days since Application submission

Allah ka bht bht Shuker hai ......

God Bless you all, I'll remember all of u in my Prayers inshaallah. I really hope those who are waiting for their re-meds/PCC/PRR/Visa will soon get it and reunite with their spouses as soon as possible ... Ameen
Congratssssssssssssssss
May you have a happy and blessed life ahead(ameen)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Sunshine girl said:
Hello Everyone, hope you all doing well!!

By Grace of Allah my husband got his passport with visa today!!
Many many congratssssssssssssssssss
Have a happy life ahead(ameen)

S

sahibzada_2010

zeeeee said:
Aoa all,

Thank you very much for all your duas and condolences. Allah Dado ko jannat naseeb karay, Ameen.

Secondly, if I remember correctly tu around a couple of months back, there was a discussion here regarding calling cards to call to Pakistan. Since I'm in no mood to skim through 500 pages, could some one be kind enough to let me know as to what is the cheapest and good quality calling card to call Pak? PLUS I'll be using my cell phone, hence the card should cover that as well. Would really appreciate an answer here. Thanks a bunch.

Best Regards.
Its WWW. RING123PINLESS.COM. its very convenience and good quality prepaid card plus there is no catch up and it's cost 2 cents per minute.

S

sahibzada_2010

sahibzada_2010 said:
Its WWW. RING123PINLESS.COM. its very convenience and good quality prepaid card plus there is no catch up and it's cost 2 cents per minute.
Try to buy the FREEDOM PLAN 4900 plan. That's what I use :) .

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Haha...Ab tu Monday ki bhi chutti hai Pakistan mein Bhutto jo chali basee...

Hello Wes bro. I hope u well.

Who made the Master list? It says that i m in interview que which is totaly wrong. My case was under backgrounds check. I have got email last week that my background checks are over . So please update my section. I m awaiting for PPR not for interview.

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
zeeeee said:
Aoa all,

Best Regards.

wa alakum asalam,
ameen to your dua.

http://ring123pinless.com/
this is the best so far, I've tried so many different companies. Right now i get 555 mins for 10$ :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:

Who made the Master list? It says that i m in interview que which is totaly wrong. My case was under backgrounds check. I have got email last week that my background checks are over . So please update my section. I m awaiting for PPR not for interview.
BROTHER,,,, HUMPAKWATAN MADE THT MASTER LIST,,,,, SHE MADE A MISTAKE,,,,ONCE SHE'LL KNOW IT WILL B GONE,,,,DNT WORRY B HAPPY.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
jee ayan nun jutt sb...my buddies raymoasood and saggit are good...last sunday three of us met in model town and had little fun :)...
you were in lahore for months and didn't even bother to call or see us...
khair aur sunao bhabhi kab aa rahi hain canada?
Glad to hear that you guys are keeping in touch. Yaar I actually went for a limited time to PK to get the things done for CHC-ISB, plus there was also month of Ramazan started shortly after thus was anot able to go around. Good news is wife has arrived already in Canada and CHC-ISB nightmare is over now after 20.5 months.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A tongue has no bone but it can break a heart so be careful with your words. Mean what you say, and say what you mean.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zeeeee said:
Aoa all,
Best Regards.
sahibzada_2010 said:
sahibzada_2010 said:
Try to buy the FREEDOM PLAN 4900 plan. That's what I use :) .

Thats what I have been using the same one too. Freedom Plan 4900 form ring123pinless.com

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:

Yeah its created by humpakwatan...

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
sahibzada_2010 said:
can you please tell us how does it work, before I log in and make myself an account

thank you