sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
became-a-loner said:
LOL .......... better not fight with him then ...........:)
why is dat .... i thnk u shld pm meeeeee..........rite nowwwwwwwwwwww

great person

Aug 24, 2010
lol hahah thats so typical eh?...no offence guys...im not saying EVERYONE is like that, but i think its quite common...o well we all ahve the good side and the bad side...

but comeon we all have to cut each other some slack...and i say all this happens due to frustration...frustration because of the friggin distance!! which never seems to end! :-[

lonly widout hubby said:
u thng u r a heroes ................ n men r so dumd ............. they thnk women r fragile .....................
all men want is their way .......or no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........
just be a yes women ........... n if u want somthng else .......thn guys name it unreaonable mood swings ..............

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
salaam,

thanks for all supports and wishes my bro saggit_19, bro wes, khan82 sis (i know my sis is v happy for me,thanks sis), and also thanks to "became a loner bro,danny bhai,mfawad,alpha bro,ainy inam sis and all for wishing". yha mai ek cheez share krna chata hu jo k mujay mail mai aye hai or wo hai ek last line ambasador ky traf say or us mai lkha hai k wo un mails pay dhayan nhy detay jin ka aby time baky ho or unky wja say wo logo ky bhy junk mai jaty hain jinko koi genuine problem hoty hai or wo isue embasy ky nazar mai lana chatay hain. i cant post that mail here coz thats confidential but ye msg is lye kr rha hu k plz fezul mails na krain ambasdor k id pay jis say hmaray lye hy ya unk lye jinko isky zrurat ho disturb hon or un pay dhyn hy na dia jaye fir .thx for understanding guys. take care and Jazak Allah.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
durraam said:
Cancelling immigration after visa has been issued but before spouse has landed in Canada.
I waited 2 years for my wife's visa to arrive and the day her visa came her father called my father to say the marriage is over. We have had fights on and off due to long distance but never to the point where I thought she would take this step. Anyways can someone please tell me how to cancel her visa before she lands here. Looks like she was just waiting for her visa to end things. Want to make sure she doesn't land here. I'm still crying my heart out and feel so betrayed. Please help
Contact CBSA and also contact anti fraud department. You will have to withdraw your application ASAP before she land, because once she lands you can't do anything and after if she goes on welfare you will have to support her for the next 3 years and pay the goverment. See below for how to contact. I am very sorry to hear about your situation.

http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/contact/general-generaux-eng.html
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
You need to call to CPC-Mississauga and inform them that you have cancelled the Sponsorship. Send your request by Fax to CPC-Mississauga on the following Fax No. (1)905-803-7392 and also send a copy to CHC Islamabad on the Fax No. (92)51-208-6914.

Keep in mind that if your wife Lands in Canada before you advise CPC-M, then you cannot sponsor your spouse again for 3 years, in case you are divorced.

durraam said:
Cancelling immigration after visa has been issued but before spouse has landed in Canada.

I waited 2 years for my wife's visa to arrive and the day her visa came her father called my father to say the marriage is over. We have had fights on and off due to long distance but never to the point where I thought she would take this step. Anyways can someone please tell me how to cancel her visa before she lands here. Looks like she was just waiting for her visa to end things. Want to make sure she doesn't land here. I'm still crying my heart out and feel so betrayed. Please help

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
If your hubby is in Pakistan ................... give him some margin of error he probably does not know the North American emotional needs of women ............... but I am sure he can learn over time if you give him time and space to follow the learning curve ............ I hope I am not talking too much here........... and ask him to watch "What women want" and he would realize that women in this part of the world want a strong man but strong to protect her from others when she messes up ........... be velvet soft on her ....... eloquent when she wants to listen to him and dumb as owl (which we call a sign of wisdom here) when she is going through her mood swings for reasons unrealized by men ......... he should be a jack of all trades and master of handling her ........... he should be a soft patch on a rough road because she is fragile and a hard nut to crack if the hammer is falling on her .........LOL ............dont be offended please

buhat khoob.....well said, please write some thing for girls/women/ladies tooo

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
durraam said:

feeling so bad after this what happened to u bro in ur real life ,even a real nice man cant think to leave his wife after marriage .cant say anything except SORRY bro. experts already wrote what u need to do for canceling her visa. calm down and keep ur sences ok and deal it like a man. take care bro.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
durraam said:
I have come to know that she has been tellin my friends 3 weeks ago that my parents "and sister have talked and already decided. It's just a matter of time. We are gonna call it off " and when the passport came 4 days ago with the visa she ran to the house from her parents house to get the passport. Same day her father called and said its over they have been fighting and I'm not going to send her to Canada. She didn't have the decency to call me herself. Made her father call my father.

Anyway is it still possible to cancel her visa ? It's been issued? What action can CHC take now that the visa has been issued but she has not landed.
You need to address your Fax Letter to:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Case Processing Center Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Fax: 905-803-7392

Send the same Fax Letter to Visa Office in Islamabad and then Courier the Original Letter to CPC-Mississauga with your original signature.

CIC will notify all CBSA officials that Sponsorship is cancelled so upon Landing she will not be accepted as Permanent Resident as your spouse and may be deported on next available flight.

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
lonly widout hubby said:
btw i m also fightng wid him these days .................... he is so boringggggggggggggggggggggggg............doesnt listen to me wat i want.............. man r so boring at timesssssssssssssssssssssssss.......................... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i like to just read comments of people,. but you amazing when i read
you right , about men .

but what i know , in some cases women are so storborn, and so much dangeriouse more than our immigination. which you know better than me.
men just follow their mood and does not care women . you right .
my wife often complain this but we compromise always

try to understand your lover. dnt tell other about his bad habbits if he have
be happy and trust on God
bye

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Sorry but I cannot keep my nose out of this ;D

I will have to take the men's side. Women do lots of drama, and somehow WANT the guy to guess how they are feeling and magically respond. Sorry not possible all the time :p

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
yes, lucky for us Mashallah.. but my case was a wife case. husband cases on average take 2-3 months extra..
hopefully, you should be hearing soon IA!!

Ella Habibi said:
Lucky u my husband case was transferred on the 4 of September so that means only 2 days after urs and on my side no news at all still waiting for re medical :S

and every time i email them same reply in queue to be reviewed for initial review by immigration officer ................... ??? :'(

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:

I will have to take the men's side. Women do lots of drama, and somehow WANT the guy to guess how they are feeling and magically respond. Sorry not possible all the time :p

This is why the other day they said You are the Man.............lol

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
became-a-loner said:
This is why the other day they said You are the Man.............lol
LOL!! I knoww!! :p I shall take that as a compliment *beams proudly* ;D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
LOL!! I knoww!! :p I shall take that as a compliment *beams proudly* ;D

Yes u ought to be proud of it barbarically ............... u have best of both genders ............. now dont take this to the third direction .......... the spirit of a man in a woman's cage is like a combo meal u know little bit of everything for one price ........... :)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Correction - women put effort in relationships and they believe that their spouse should do the same. However, men like it when someone is there to humbly say “I understand” but they don’t like it when they are required to say the same to her…women do have mood swing problems but its biological thing, not caused by a defeat in hockey/cricket/basketball game.
Next, when men are trying to impress then sky is the limit…anything and everything will be done and you will feel like a true queen…then after a while, the obsession towards you will lose its colors and so will your life too :p and no I am NOT speaking from my experience…just general observation… :p

shamsia said: