Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
bestplace4u said:
LOL yeh ghalti ek dafa hi hoti hai bas.
kabhi kabhi sochti hn k hum kabhi normal couples ki tarah life q nahi guzar saktay. bht dukh hta hai aisay dur rehnay say :(

B

bestplace4u

Larki jub saray kapray utaar laiti hay to kia hota hay?
?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?
Taar khali ho jati hay.
Yaar kabhi to +ve socha karo ;D

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Dear All,

ALLAH ka naam say jo bara meherban aur nehyat raham wala hai. Finally I got my passport back Allamdolillah last Friday. Due to busy in my personal work I was unable to inform all of you guys on time.These days it takes 25 days after sending your passport.

INSHALLAH my prayers are with all of you and soon everyone will get their PPR very very soon specially some of those who are waiting since 2009 like Maximus Brother, Marya,Mahmed,Humaumair and etc.

I Wish all the very best to 2010 applicants.

ALLAH ka Jitna shaukar kiya jayay kaam hai. Ameen yeah ALLAH pak.

Thank you very much for all your support and guidance. ;)

Specially thanks to Knaeem bhai and Maxmiuss bhai for their kindness.
CONGRATULATIONS A LOT.....................GOD BLESS YOU :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi Ainy sister how are you honey, long time no talk. See agr 2yrs pehle as a bachlor hum forum pr mil jate tu phr parents ke through ider he shadi kr leni thi aur CHC se bach jate ;) anyway its late now.
:eek: JEEEEEEEEEEE NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :'( :mad:

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_427 said:
Hi Guys and Girls,

My wife got a letter saying that our marriage does not seem genuine.... provide proof of relationship and pictures after wedding..... I had the proper ceremony but no ruksati....I don't have any pictures after wedding... just a couple which I already sent with application..... I never went back after the wedding because of work and few other family matters... all I have is phone bills....

what else can I do to prove our relationship ??

they also asked for PCC but no medical...

Thanks
Ali
MEAN THEY STARTED WRK ON JULY AOR............. :)

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
saggit_16 said:
Wsalam

Well you have already provided the proof of contact and other docs all you got to do now is wait. its very good news that bkgrnd check is over it would save you alot of time.
According to the normal process observed is that
- Your file would be reviewed by visa officers who would verify the genuineness of your relationship and marriage and any other info provided in case.
- Then case would be in queue of Decision making Officer who takes the decision to grant visa based on the comments of previous assessments.
Now the problem is no one knows the waiting time in both of the queues BUT CAIPS notes which can tell the bring forward date an activity performed on your case.

Keep your hopes and prays high and my suggestion is Order Caips notes after couple of months if you don't hear from CHC so that you can see the activity on your case
All the best n remember in you prays
Salam Alykum , may Allah s.w.t reward you and answer all your prayers and fulfill your desires

THANKS for ur post it was helpful am just being positive thinking at least they have done something ... jus wondering how often do u contact them and how long have u been waiting for if u dont mind telling me as u see am a newbie here

s/k

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
I saw a Dream Last Night
There were only U & ME
U know what happend?
U were looking so inocent
Bcoz
I was eating Biryani & U were saying
Yar1 chamachi ty lawa

B

bestplace4u

Green Green said:
I saw a Dream Last Night
There were only U & ME
U know what happend?
U were looking so inocent
Bcoz
I was eating Biryani & U were saying
Yar1 chamachi ty lawa
i was thinking to post the same one :p i think we both use the same website :p

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Green Green said:
i wana make this confidentionl

thats y i told you fake

and

aap ko tang b tu kerna tha

sorry yaar aap ko bohat tang kiya main ney
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :)

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I was just browsing through different websites and came across this forum and found it really informative and in a way relaxing that i am not the only one suffering from the rigorous and tiring process of CHC Islamabad. Basically my wife who is a permanent resident applied for my sponsorship in Aug 2009 and the case started processing in Islamabad in Nov 2009. Anyways long story short last month they requested for my re-med as well as passport which i did send on April 5 along with the receipt of Re-Med and the copy of receipt of RPRF paid online on April 3. I wanted to ask is does any one know how much time will it take for the embassy to issue the visa as it has already been 21 days and the ECAS still shows my status as In Process. I have written to them multiple times but have not received any response from them not even the automated Response. PLEASE HELP AND SUGGEST.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
write the detail of your file number, first last name, mailing address, telephone number and subject. then write asking about your passport and say when u will get it telling them when u sent them. Fax it to them. if u dont have number its +92-51-208-6914

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
HAF said:
Hi,

I was just browsing through different websites and came across this forum and found it really informative and in a way relaxing that i am not the only one suffering from the rigorous and tiring process of CHC Islamabad. Basically my wife who is a permanent resident applied for my sponsorship in Aug 2009 and the case started processing in Islamabad in Nov 2009. Anyways long story short last month they requested for my re-med as well as passport which i did send on April 5 along with the receipt of Re-Med and the copy of receipt of RPRF paid online on April 3. I wanted to ask is does any one know how much time will it take for the embassy to issue the visa as it has already been 21 days and the ECAS still shows my status as In Process. I have written to them multiple times but have not received any response from them not even the automated Response. PLEASE HELP AND SUGGEST.
bro no need to worry i sent my passport in febuary still waiting....allaha karay app ka jaldi ajayeah lakin u pay fee now so its mean u have to waite nearly 2 months so bass duwaha karoo may be ur luck kam karjayeaha or 20 to 25 days may app ka passport ajayeaha