Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
salam and thanks allot,, I actually didnt pay attention well to see the receipt. I will do now .. thank you..

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
bhai you will be responsible if I didn't get my passport with visa back lol.........anyways I do pray that you get your visa soon inshallah and I feel that you will get it too inshallah soon

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
bhai you will be responsible if I didn't get my passport with visa back lol.........anyways I do pray that you get your visa soon inshallah and I feel that you will get it too inshallah soon
Congrats Mayena,

Nice to know that you got PPR. INSHALLAH within 30 days you will get your passport back with visa on it.

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:
lol don't worry u will get ur passport.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Thank you GOD IS GREAT,,, I am really very happy mashalla,,, but at the meanwhile worried coz my medical is gonna expire at end of may and before that they should send back my passport so i should have time to get ready for leaving.

Again a question,, dear Saggit the website isn't opening showing error, can u guys check if its working in your computer.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
mayena said:
Thank you GOD IS GREAT,,, I am really very happy mashalla,,, but at the meanwhile worried coz my medical is gonna expire at end of may and before that they should send back my passport so i should have time to get ready for leaving.

Again a question,, dear Saggit the website isn't opening showing error, can u guys check if its working in your computer.
Yes its absolutely working fine with me
try http://www.tcscouriers.com/pk/home.aspx and enter tracking number in "Track Shipments" on top right....
esle call them at 111-123-456 and ask the status

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:

Try this

http://www.tcscouriers.com/pk/home.aspx

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:

The best way to check updated status is CIC website. If it is shows Decision has been made its mean soon you will get your passport back INSHALLAH.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Thank you everybody,,, I took all other site you sent me tried, tried and tried, and it worked.. Its delivered on 14th.
I checked CIC site,,, its same in process before it used to show my mailing address now it didn't show. ::) but im still happy.,,, i will wait some more days too and then i will start sending them emails, and call them till they say uuuuffffffffff enough we are going to bring it to u personally..hehehehhe :p

H

humtum143

Ok guys so here is the Good NEws

I few weeks back I got tired of this bullshyt Canadian embassy in Islamabad processing case so slowly and making me and others suffer...

By request from my lawyer to transfer my file from Islamabad to Delhi..cost me $2000 for this step which I paid my lawyer. (((A Jewish lawyer)))

The transfer as been made along with a medical update that was requested by Delhi to process the file..

The following are done..

Background clearance done
Security check done
Medical done re-med sent to Delhi along with the transfer
Marriage Is BF

My application is from July AOR and in November all those steps was completed my file was sitting on dust when my lawyer did a inquiry about file processing Islamabad didn't give any comments and agreed to transfer the file((((( that to prove how crooked they are in Islamabad)))..

And by the help of ((( NO ONE IS ILLEGAL ))) power and praise to them today Delhi as requested my wife passport ready for visa ..

I strongly suggest you guys to go seek help from them ((NO ONE IS ILLEGAL)) MP'S are useless..Pakistan and it's ambassy can kiss my azz...

So for all of you stop whinning and complaining go seek help because Islamabad ambassy don't give a shyt

Thanks all and goodluck with your process inshallah you all be reunited with your love one..

Peace..

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
godisgreat said:
Tanyai,

App nay apna Status check kiya CIC ki website per? KIya araha hai present status app ka.

Muje 3 weeks ochukay hain.
still IN PROCESS

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A bad news for all of us.....for Pakistani they extended more time in case proses that's really not fare

check on it

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

feel so bad after see 21 months before it was just 16 months

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
humtum143 said:
Ok guys so here is the Good NEws

I few weeks back I got tired of this bullshyt Canadian embassy in Islamabad processing case so slowly and making me and others suffer...

By request from my lawyer to transfer my file from Islamabad to Delhi..cost me $2000 for this step which I paid my lawyer. (((A Jewish lawyer)))

The transfer as been made along with a medical update that was requested by Delhi to process the file..

The following are done..

Background clearance done
Security check done
Medical done re-med sent to Delhi along with the transfer
Marriage Is BF

My application is from July AOR and in November all those steps was completed my file was sitting on dust when my lawyer did a inquiry about file processing Islamabad didn't give any comments and agreed to transfer the file((((( that to prove how crooked they are in Islamabad)))..

And by the help of ((( NO ONE IS ILLEGAL ))) power and praise to them today Delhi as requested my wife passport ready for visa ..

I strongly suggest you guys to go seek help from them ((NO ONE IS ILLEGAL)) MP'S are useless..Pakistan and it's ambassy can kiss my azz...

So for all of you stop whinning and complaining go seek help because Islamabad ambassy don't give a shyt

Thanks all and goodluck with your process inshallah you all be reunited with your love one..

Peace..

hey could u plz guide me how can v do the same ...and name iof lawyer