+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

Last time Australia lost in a world cup match was in 1999 against Pak since then they are unbeaten today is our chance to break this winning streak :D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
knaeem said:
every time they request somthing new from you that means your file will delay for extra 3 more months... so do not let them request for further proofs of relationship in order to save time... it is always always better to send proof of relationship whenever you visit your wife or husband,, pictures,, phone bills... proof of funds transfered... etc... . they note everything in your file and it shows even in CAIPS notes.... regarding being desperate... sponsor should show she or he is desperate to be with wife or husband... more desperation you will show back in canada more it will work.. like sister saroo she did contact everywhere in order to heard her voice... and she did lots of efforts and got succeeded..... Hope it works for everyone...

A.salam.A every one in this forum and good evening Pakistan walo and good morning canadian so i am totally agree with knaeem brother its right even when i went to Mp he told me as much proof u can provide send them volinterliy it doesnt matter it will safe your time

L

lahorecouple

maximus391 said:
U never know....Pakistan got out on 186 against Canada on the same pitch
and this time it is australia bowling...no easy win for pak...

L

lahorecouple

Doctorkhan said:
I believe showing them desperation wont do any harm .... atleast it shows hw genuine ur relationship is . Showing more concern and more proofs is not a crime . Sending some updated info voluntarily and asking for update after a couple of months should not bother them. Besides watever we are discussing and believing is only based on assumptions .
yeah right...as applicant one has right to get updates on his case

L

lahorecouple

bestplace4u said:
Everyone has different point of view of sending docs voluntarily my point is if the marriage is genuine and you have already provided enough documents no need to bother them again and again. It's your luck how soon do you get to hear from em like in my case I have sent them a smallest piece of paper as well and i have almost completed my 9 months while green green who is July AOR got the remed request and I am sure he did not submit any additional document.
Point being it is your luck.
i think most of the people send every smallest piece of paper...but sometimes after reviewing your file they ask for recent/latest proof of contact, visit etc...so after few months of submitting your app, sending these proofs voluntarily shouldn't hurt

L

lahorecouple

guys please let me know the cheapest courier company in pak...most of them charge in the range of 2500-3500 Rs. to send docs to canada...anyone name me some cheaper one...it's urgent

B

bestplace4u

lahorecouple said:
guys please let me know the cheapest courier company in pak...most of them charge in the range of 2500-3500 Rs. to send docs to canada...anyone name me some cheaper one...it's urgent
Don't try any cheaper. I sent my docs from TCS to Canada for 3000Rs and its worth they delivered it via DHL.
There are several other cheap companies but those are not reliable.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
personally i wouldnt prefer CHEAPER option, especially in this case where RELIABILITY is the factor. Not a good idea to compromise. I'd also try FedEx

L

lahorecouple

bestplace4u said:
Don't try any cheaper. I sent my docs from TCS to Canada for 3000Rs and its worth they delivered it via DHL.
There are several other cheap companies but those are not reliable.
thank you bestplace4u...now i am happy cause i visited tcs near my house and they are doing it in 2600 only :)

L

lahorecouple

DodgeCharger said:
personally i wouldnt prefer CHEAPER option, especially in this case where RELIABILITY is the factor. Not a good idea to compromise. I'd also try FedEx
yes you right...

B

bestplace4u

lahorecouple said:
thank you bestplace4u...now i am happy cause i visited tcs near my house and they are doing it in 2600 only :)
lol see they are charging you 2600 while i paid 3000 1 year back.
Fedex is expensive.
TCS only delivers it's item to Dubai from Dubai either they are routed to destination from DHL or Fedex. In my case my package was delivered to Canada via DHL and I sent one letter to FBI for clearance in USA it was delivered by Fedex.
So TCS rocks :D

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
visa kab ay ga :((((((( meray husband 31st march ko ja rahay hain wapis canada