+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Alishehzad

Feb 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have the F file number from their previous reply but it doesn't work when i try to log on it says file format should be Bxxxxxxxxx if it worked for you which site u tried on and how

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alishehzad said:
i have the F file number from their previous reply but it doesn't work when i try to log on it says file format should be Bxxxxxxxxx if it worked for you which site u tried on and how
Bro I logged on using the client ID on the letter sent by CPC Mississauga and as advised by another member in this form (thankfully), make sure if you use that client ID you should use your own info such as date of birth and last name etc

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well its working for me
cheek here

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Alishehzad said:

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sila said:
Shukar hai ALLAH ka kay itni bari khushi mili hai.

My husband received PPR on March 16, 2011.

Timeline:

Application Sent to Mississauga on August 25, 2009
Application Forwarded to Islamabad on September 22, 2009
AOR on September 28, 2009
Police Certificate and Medical Resent on August 31, 2010
Resent Supplementary Forms on January 31, 2011
CAIPS ordered: BFD March 12, 2011
PPR on March 16, 2011

The thing I noticed is don't send anything voluntarily, send things that are required from the embassy, keep sending e-mails every month to check on the status of your application, and keep in touch with your MP regarding every kind of problem you have with the embassy, such as not receiving a letter in the mail send by embassy then just e-mail MP & tell them the situation and they help out.

Inshallah sab kay sabar ka phal mitha ho ga.
CONGRATULATION...Good to hear about all these PPRs lately once again :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lostsoul27 said:
Hi Everyone!!

Finally the Big News.. My husband received his Passport Back with Visa Stamped today. It was quiet a surprise but alhamdullilah i can't thank God enough!! My Best wishes to all those who are in process and all those waiting for their passports to return. We sent the passport on the 1st of March 2011. Thanks for all your support..
YAY....Have a wonderfull life together and keep in touch

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
anso said:
File No: Fxxxxxxxxx

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Oh you emailed them finally...I see your file number starts with an "F" as well ???

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
GOOD MORNING.. 8)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
anso said:
File No: Fxxxxxxxxx

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

any one in this forum have any idea that what is this email mean and what is the intial review for since i also received same email 3months ago since then khamoshi

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
any one in this forum have any idea that what is this email mean and what is the intial review for since i also received same email 3months ago since then khamoshi
It means u can just sit and don't bother us we are not working on ur file atm :p

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
lostsoul27 said:
Hi Everyone!!

Finally the Big News.. My husband received his Passport Back with Visa Stamped today. It was quiet a surprise but alhamdullilah i can't thank God enough!! My Best wishes to all those who are in process and all those waiting for their passports to return. We sent the passport on the 1st of March 2011. Thanks for all your support..
TIMELINE PLSS?

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
sila said:
Shukar hai ALLAH ka kay itni bari khushi mili hai.

My husband received PPR on March 16, 2011.

Timeline:

Application Sent to Mississauga on August 25, 2009
Application Forwarded to Islamabad on September 22, 2009
AOR on September 28, 2009
Police Certificate and Medical Resent on August 31, 2010
Resent Supplementary Forms on January 31, 2011
CAIPS ordered: BFD March 12, 2011
PPR on March 16, 2011

The thing I noticed is don't send anything voluntarily, send things that are required from the embassy, keep sending e-mails every month to check on the status of your application, and keep in touch with your MP regarding every kind of problem you have with the embassy, such as not receiving a letter in the mail send by embassy then just e-mail MP & tell them the situation and they help out.

Inshallah sab kay sabar ka phal mitha ho ga.
Thats wrong brother if u have any new proofs like pics or phone billes ....ect u should send them voluntarily don't wait for embassy to ask u it is a + for ur application and it makes immigration officer work easier that shows that ur relation is stronger with more proofs
i hope it helps good luck !!!

L

lahorecouple

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Congratulation to all those companions who have either recently received the PPR or passport back with visa.

Insha Allah hamari b kabhi na kabhi turn aye gi ;D.

LahoreCouple. Bro no I am not in PK at the moment but If I have to than I will be in Lahore city [near Sagian Pull] with my motiyar Balli Jatti and you can call me Canadian Jatt :-*

That Lakshmi chok's comments were made just to teased you. Chalo aj ke liye itna he kafi hy fun.
okey...