+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you everyone! :) Although I've been mostly a silent reader it was always nice to see the support and love on here that everyone had for one another. I pray that your processes go smoothly and God willing everyone will get PPR soon. ITs a hard process but its nothing we can't get through! That you sameer and knaeem for your reply :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
tanhayi said:
congrats sarooo i m so happy for u ...i m also waiting to get my passport back with visa ....inshallah wish u happy and successful life with ur hubby and family
congratzz........ pray for us tooooooooooooo

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
lukan12 said:
Thank you everyone! :) Although I've been mostly a silent reader it was always nice to see the support and love on here that everyone had for one another. I pray that your processes go smoothly and God willing everyone will get PPR soon. ITs a hard process but its nothing we can't get through! That you sameer and knaeem for your reply :)
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
lukan12 said:
wow!!! another great news!! congrats lukan!!! ;D

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
Hi guys i have a good new today.

My husband recieved phone call from the CHC for the reqest of PPR and a copy of the tickets, they said that they should live in before April otherwais the Medicles will be expried. I am soooo exited and trune my life for the goods. I am just in process of booking the tikets for them and dont know if i could do it in the short time.

This just to share my happnies with you guys

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
zsharani said:

My husband recieved phone call from the CHC for the reqest of PPR and a copy of the tickets, they said that they should live in before April otherwais the Medicles will be expried. I am soooo exited and trune my life for the goods. I am just in process of booking the tikets for them and dont know if i could do it in the short time.

now buy ticket for me i am going as you promise you know me right lol i told you istkhara is always right

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
khan82 said:
now buy ticket for me i am going as you promise you know me right lol i told you istkhara is always right
Congrats i cant tell you i am so happy for u i am shacking honestly i cant stop crying it was so hard time ,but u pass it

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zsharani said:

Wow thats a short notice! when does your medical expire?

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C O N G RTU LATION Z BRO,
WAWO

zsharani said:

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
khan82 said:
Congrats i cant tell you i am so happy for u i am shacking honestly i cant stop crying it was so hard time ,but u pass it
That it all your prayers Jegaaaaaaaaaaaar. I am sooo happppppppppppy cant tell express it

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
zsharani said:
That it all your prayers Jegaaaaaaaaaaaar. I am sooo happppppppppppy cant tell express it
i told you now you are done love you jigar too and so exited for you wish once i give you guys this new too tonight i also pray for you as you were talking with other friends ,but did u see what i told you two week ago now they will be with you so shortly dont worry you can find ticket expensive ,but soon its doesnt matter dont worry now honey will call you if you can attend my phone

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
khan82 said:
i told you now you are done love you jigar too and so exited for you wish once i give you guys this new too tonight i also pray for you as you were talking with other friends ,but did u see what i told you two week ago now they will be with you so shortly dont worry you can find ticket expensive ,but soon its doesnt matter dont worry now honey will call you if you can attend my phone
Call me i dont have you phone number it is at home.

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
bestplace4u said:
Congratz and share ur time line plz
right now my hand are shaking and cant write very much. Sooon will i Post my timeline. It was really long process as 3 years starting in May of 2008.