20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
@mmian
go at site http://www.trackitt.com n create ur account activate it n then go to Canada column n then immigration tracker from here u shud go in family class n then u can add ur information or browse through immigration forum .................... n i m surfing few sited but none gave me news of getting PPR in dec or january but i m sure few lucky would hv got oh yes 1 of my wifes cousing got it in december n she is in canada on 21st december .................... her case was filed in december 2008 i think dats all i hav wt abt u .............. wt after remedical they asked 4 PCC why they dont c documents once 4 all they shud tell all required or missing documents at once why they ask in bit n pieces it seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeems to me as if they prolong our cases intentionally...life is v short right now we shud b enjoying our lives together husband wife n kids but we r separate caz of the so called man made boundariessssssss...........these rules sucksssssssssssssssssssssss

peacekeeper

Star Member
Apr 28, 2008
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-29-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
19-11-2009
Hot-Lier said:
Need some comments, Posted at family immigration forum....

I am newly landed immigrant in Canada... I came here alone at first bec my spouse and 2 kids were not accompnying members in my application, so i proceeded alone while landing. They allready had their medicals and all of their documents are submitted in Local office in my country. I just wanted to confirm that is that possible that i go back to my country and then proceed their permanant residence application, while staying there and to come back with them when it is approved? OR i can only sponsor them while staying in canada?ted at family sponsor ship thread...
you have to stay in Canada

mmian

Jan 6, 2010
hey Asim

yes its like the embassy likes doing this to us honestly...and my husband got his re-medical and Pcc request on the sameday, they sent this new PCC on Nov 16 the embassy received it on the 17 and he still hasn't heard a single thing its so depressing...so your wife's cousin got her PPR after a year....I filed my husband's sponsorship jan 6, 2009 its been a yr and one day ......I think the embassy is sleeping :'( please let me know if anyone hears of ppl getting their PPR this month...and does anyone know normally how long they take to response after they receive ppc and medical

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
@ mmian
My medical also expired on 6th january so now i m waiting 4 my remedical request n they asked me fro additional PCC on 18th july ... right now with me only thing they will ask me is remedical but let c wt they ask???? n wt i think from others experience after getting remedical n PCC from u they will again take complete time which can b about 2 to 3 months as in my case they have been opening my file after 3 months almost ................. some might differ with me but wt i came to know from a consultant that embassy opens file after a fix time period n when they open it b4 closing file they also write next date of opening file ...................... so lets pray n hope 4 the best thats all wt we can do being holders of PAKISTANI Passports ......................... we hv to live like this so why to worry chill out wtever phase u r going through ................ life is short enjoy it :D

mmian

Jan 6, 2010
okay guys, so i just got off the phone with my Mp assisant and she said that Islamabad responded to their inquiry and this is what the response was that my file in currently in background checks and that a senior Immigration officer will look at my file in due course time.....what is that suppose to mean????i am going to get a copy of the e-mail from on monday

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
I think senior immigration officer reviewing ur file means ur case is at final stages thats wt i c .................................. 4 any expert comments post ur quere to main forum i mean start it as a new post n ask help from LEON or PMM or karlshammar ....... they r more experts

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
yes u shud wt i saw in last 3 months while surfing on this site they r v expert so start a new post plzzzzzzz

saima123

Dec 5, 2009
My husband had an interview recently in Islamabad. I have posted about it yesterday under "husband recently interviewed.........." have a look at it for info. I filed for my husband's app in mississuaga in Jan 2009 and my husband was interviewed in about a year. Goodluck too all of you

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
@ saima 123
extremely sorry for your sad situation MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH helps you guys to reunite sooooooooooooooooon

mmian

Jan 6, 2010
Hey Saima

did they ask for any additional documents during this one year? did they contact you at all???? how come they decided to so late to ask for an interview when is the interview???

saima123 said:
My husband had an interview recently in Islamabad. I have posted about it yesterday under "husband recently interviewed.........." have a look at it for info. I filed for my husband's app in mississuaga in Jan 2009 and my husband was interviewed in about a year. Goodluck too all of you

saima123

Dec 5, 2009
They started processin our case in Islamabad in mid feb 2009. They did not request additional docs but we sent some more pics and addtional proofs after I visited pakistan. Then we sent again when I got employed.
My CAIPS have been delayed so I have no idea what is their real concern.

mmian

Jan 6, 2010
hey Saima, when did you get your letter for an interview? what exactly did the letter say?

saima123

Dec 5, 2009
We got interview letter on 15 dec and it was scheduled for three weeks after. It was a standard letter I think; in the first page they gave directions about when and how to reach to the visa office, then they mentioned about what docs to bring ( passport photos, proof of relationship, updated PC etc)
I thibk everyone who gets called for interview gets this letter.