Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
gurl.shine said:
I'm surprised..why are your cases taking so long? Were you all in the interview queue?
My husband was in interview queue but had 1st interview in June/12 and 2nd in December /12. His medical and police clearance also expired. He redid his medical Jan/13 and they received them in the last week of Feb/13. At the interview the Visa Officer was satisfied with the relationship and said Welcome To New Brunswick but you know the background check can take from 6 to 9mths. So were in a spot of just wait and see.

So from 2010 to now 2013 I have no idea why it took even this long, as when we applied it said 18mths to process and now its up too 28mths. It makes no sense at all!!!

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
gurl.shine said:
I'm surprised..why are your cases taking so long? Were you all in the interview queue?
Yess we were all in interview queue but Allahdulliah alof us passed and got remed and ppr togather we r just waiting for our passport to come back

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
hotshot said:
There's this guy that I know, he is sponsoring his wife and she got re-med+ppr in May 2012 but still hasn't got it back yet. I freaked out when he told me about it..it's almost a year. He says he tried MP, Lawyer and every other way to find out why it's taking so long but no response.
wow chc cant keep some ones passport for tht long unless they have some kind of doubts but anyways my case is differant my husband got a call from embassy and told him as soon as they find out about his medical results they r gonna send his passport back soo now were jus waiting

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
ishaak said:
wow chc cant keep some ones passport for tht long unless they have some kind of doubts but anyways my case is differant my husband got a call from embassy and told him as soon as they find out about his medical results they r gonna send his passport back soo now were jus waiting
That's what exactly I told him and he said there was a minor error in his marriage certificate..

I am glad at least you heard something Inshallah soon your hubby will get pp back and trust me after all this long wait Allah(swt) will grant u a both a bright future with lots of Happiness!
I can exactly feel your pain cause for me it's only 16 months I am already giving up! Only Allah (swt) can help.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishaak said:
InshaAllah your passport will be returned soon as now they are tracking your medical result.

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
hotshot said:
That's what exactly I told him and he said there was a minor error in his marriage certificate..

I am glad at least you heard something Inshallah soon your hubby will get pp back and trust me after all this long wait Allah(swt) will grant u a both a bright future with lots of Happiness!
I can exactly feel your pain cause for me it's only 16 months I am already giving up! Only Allah (swt) can help.
Inshallah soon u will hear something back from them u wont have to wait as long as we did i hope u get out of this stupid process soon

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
DON2 said:
InshaAllah your passport will be returned soon as now they are tracking your medical result.
Inshallah brother u will hear from embassy soon u will get ur passport back soon its just around the corner when the wait is over u will be rewarded its jus a matter of couple days now

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
ishaak said:
Inshallah brother u will hear from embassy soon u will get ur passport back soon its just around the corner when the wait is over u will be rewarded its jus a matter of couple days now
I pray we all will receive some good news In Sha Allah

pinky123

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15june2010
AOR Received.
28Aug2010
File Transfer...
2Aug2010
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Interview........
Interview que since..july2011, interview 4- feb 2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah....
ziaulhaq75 said:
MICMAC101 HUSBAND CASE SEPTEMBER 2010
Kabulija Husband Case March 2010
ISHAAK HUSBAND CASE FEB 2010
DON2 HUSBAND CAse FEB 2010
Ziaulhaq75 Husband Case April 2010
Pinky123 Wife case Aug 2010

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ISHAAK HUSBAND CASE FEB 2010
DON2 HUSBAND Case FEB 2010
Kabulijan Husband Case March 2010
Ziaulhaq75 Husband Case April 2010
Pinky123 Wife case Aug 2010
MICMAC101 HUSBAND CASE SEPTEMBER 2010

ehti2012

Mar 11, 2013
guys i wanted to know how to start a new topic

I have been through all the posts. well, this is a very active site and I felt like may be I can get help from you guys so please share you experiences and opinions about my below problem :
I am going to apply for a student visa to Canada this summer. My father and my family reside in U.A.E. I am a student in pak since 3+ years and have done my school and high school (college) from Pakistan. so here is the whole situation I am going to apply from pak in order to show my relation with my homeland. because our huge properties and a house lies here in Pak. even though my dad is permanent government employee in U.A.E it wont be enough to show strength with homeland its all confusing cuz to show that you have ralations with country you got to have a job, property, family relation and so on .so its all divided b/w U.A.E and Pakistan. what do I do now ..will they accept my fathers job and account statement from U.A.E and his property and house from pak :/ ??? confused

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
Re: guys i wanted to know how to start a new topic

ehti2012 said:
I have been through all the posts. well, this is a very active site and I felt like may be I can get help from you guys so please share you experiences and opinions about my below problem :
I am going to apply for a student visa to Canada this summer. My father and my family reside in U.A.E. I am a student in pak since 3+ years and have done my school and high school (college) from Pakistan. so here is the whole situation I am going to apply from pak in order to show my relation with my homeland. because our huge properties and a house lies here in Pak. even though my dad is permanent government employee in U.A.E it wont be enough to show strength with homeland its all confusing cuz to show that you have ralations with country you got to have a job, property, family relation and so on .so its all divided b/w U.A.E and Pakistan. what do I do now ..will they accept my fathers job and account statement from U.A.E and his property and house from pak :/ ??? confused
well i would suggest u to apply from UAE because thy have v low application volume their as compare to pakistan...n if u gonna apply from pakistan thy take forever to respond but yes on another hand if u r satisfied while applying from pak it will take time but thinkgs will b in ur favour i guess

immii

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2010
Doc's Request.
09/2/2012
AOR Received.
no
File Transfer...
26/11/2010
Med's Request
24/7/2012
Med's Done....
8/8/2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
09 FEB 2013(decision made on 19 feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
23 feb 2013 thanks to Allah
hii every 1 i just wanted to know that 2010 applicants who are just arrived in Canada now a days receiving their PR cards.... is it for 2 yearz period?.....i mean new policy apply on them or not??actually i am in Canada now and waiting for my PR card immigration officer on airport told me that they will deliver in 2 to 4 weeks on my mailing address,

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: guys i wanted to know how to start a new topic

ehti2012 said:
Wrong thread please post your question to Student Forum from there u will get better advice.
this is for spousal immigration only.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immii said:
hii every 1 i just wanted to know that 2010 applicants who are just arrived in Canada now a days receiving their PR cards.... is it for 2 yearz period?.....i mean new policy apply on them or not??actually i am in Canada now and waiting for my PR card immigration officer on airport told me that they will deliver in 2 to 4 weeks on my mailing address,
There is no such 2 years period.
You will get your PR in max 5 weeks.
Conditional PR is only for new cases