Aug 2010'sep 2011,Dec 2012
Interview........
waived,
Passport Req..
12dec,pp sent To chc 25 dec 2013,pp reached chc 27 dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
5 mar, got pp back 12 mar 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully late march..... Early April....to Toronto....
Tomorrow never dies said:
I have questions kindly let me know, when chc asked for Repcc do they need to do background checks? and when normally background checks has to be done? Reply MUST <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
through out your case they do one time background checks and they ask you for each year PCC/Year. if they have already done with your background checks they they wont do it again....they will get the PCC and put in your file and that is it.....

kabulijan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mar 2010
Doc's Request.
Jul 2011
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 2010'sep 2011,Dec 2012
Interview........
waived,
Passport Req..
12dec,pp sent To chc 25 dec 2013,pp reached chc 27 dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
5 mar, got pp back 12 mar 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully late march..... Early April....to Toronto....
ziaulhaq75 said:
Gd sister
Bilkul meray jesay qs pochay unon nain
Guess what Guys! it means like after 3+ moths they start looking to the PP that has not been issued the visa and start contacting them...

tabasumali

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
SIALKOT,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2011
AOR Received.
14-feb-2012
File Transfer...
11 march 2011
Med's Request
12 JULY 2012
Med's Done....
20 JULY 2012(EXPIRED) &amp; 16-July-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-August-2014 SENT 11-AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
SOOON
ziaulhaq75 said:
TODAYS TCS TRACKING NUMBERS

23009852404-23009852448

GOODLUCK TO EVERYBODY
ziaulhaq75 said:
TODAYS TCS TRACKING NUMBERS

23009852404-23009852448

GOODLUCK TO EVERYBODY
NO LUCK AGAIN

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
ishaak said:
I just wanted to gve you guys an update my husband just called me and told me tht embassy had called him inquiring about his medical the same question were asked if he did his medical frm whr did he do it y they havent gotten the results yet soo he told the guy tht called him he did his medical on 20 of nov from lahore and he sent the medical recipt wid his passprt soo the guy told him tht i will call ND and ask them at the end my husband asked the guy how long is it gonna take now he said tht all ur background checks and security checks are clear as soon as we get ur results well send u ur passport back AND I HOPE THT IS SOON INSHALLAH

P.S the number was 051-281-6000 soo i guess ppl r wprking on saturday in the embassy
I once posted this earlier and not sure how many people noticed it so I am posting again in particular for those who did their remedical in Nov

My MP told me that there are four pakistani cases (so far reported to him) where embassy kept saying after months and months that they dont have remedical done and applicants were providing receipts of re-medical payments.

Finally Embassy followed up with New Dehli office and it appeared that TCS lost the whole package full of remedical reports

I am not trying to create panic here but you may like to ask for TCS tracking numbers from your DMP

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishaak said:
I just wanted to gve you guys an update my husband just called me and told me tht embassy had called him inquiring about his medical the same question were asked if he did his medical frm whr did he do it y they havent gotten the results yet soo he told the guy tht called him he did his medical on 20 of nov from lahore and he sent the medical recipt wid his passprt soo the guy told him tht i will call ND and ask them at the end my husband asked the guy how long is it gonna take now he said tht all ur background checks and security checks are clear as soon as we get ur results well send u ur passport back AND I HOPE THT IS SOON INSHALLAH

P.S the number was 051-281-6000 soo i guess ppl r wprking on saturday in the embassy
hey that is good news, so now me and Jaania left, I wonder if they call us or they try to find our medicals themselves.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
ishaak said:
LLazy assholes havent recived our medicals yet but they recived other ppls resultswho applied afterus
they received my husbands remed in feb n he did it on nov 2012 n we r still waiting to get ppr in sha allah.

U should have ur mp contact them.. in jan wen i visited mu husband i asked my mp to ask them bout update n reply wat that they remed n my mp replied bak sayin i did remed in niv n again reply wat they where waiting for remd results... so wen i came bak in feb i checked ecase n it said remed recievd..

So now i send in ma husbands new address by fax email n mp so
In sha allah with Allah swts help we will get ppr soon n i think they willl be askin for repcc too..

May Allah swt help us ameen

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms &amp; PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
how come people who applied in late 2011 are getting their passports stamped with visas already and some of you 2010's guys are still waiting for your medical request?
god. it sucks.
I really feel bad for you Jania, Don an Ishak :(

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
i hope they havent lost our medical results lol but my husband told him tht he sent the medical recipt to them soo lets see how long they take now

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slam to all,
After re-medical does IOM give anything to us (a proof or something) which we can submit back to CHC to show that med is done?
Also does IOM provide TcS tracking number. And how long it usually takes New dehli to receive med test and update the status. Thanks.

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
I-ask-u-why said:
I once posted this earlier and not sure how many people noticed it so I am posting again in particular for those who did their remedical in Nov

My MP told me that there are four pakistani cases (so far reported to him) where embassy kept saying after months and months that they dont have remedical done and applicants were providing receipts of re-medical payments.

Finally Embassy followed up with New Dehli office and it appeared that TCS lost the whole package full of remedical reports

I am not trying to create panic here but you may like to ask for TCS tracking numbers from your DMP
but i think those were june and july remeds iread on the 2011-2012 forum long time back tht they lost there medicals and had to do them again i hope its not us becoz already its been 3 months and 15 days

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
i.Solo said:
Slam to all,
After re-medical does IOM give anything to us (a proof or something) which we can submit back to CHC to show that med is done?
Also does IOM provide TcS tracking number. And how long it usually takes New dehli to receive med test and update the status. Thanks.
Yess IOM gives you a recipt if u want tracking nukber you can request it from them sometimes they will give it to you sometimes they wont amd ND can recieve your results in after 2 days or 10 days but it take couple of week/months for chc to recieve results back its been 3 months and 15 days since my husband did remeds

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Ishaak. So when can we ask the tracking number. Right after the med or after few day? And do we need to call them to get the tracking number?
As far receipt of medical so do they give it after the medical?
Thanks!

ishaak said:
Yess IOM gives you a recipt if u want tracking nukber you can request it from them sometimes they will give it to you sometimes they wont amd ND can recieve your results in after 2 days or 10 days but it take couple of week/months for chc to recieve results back its been 3 months and 15 days since my husband did remeds

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishaak said:
i hope they havent lost our medical results lol but my husband told him tht he sent the medical recipt to them soo lets see how long they take now
I don't think they have lost the medicals as when I checked from the Tracking ID which IOM gave me, my medicals was received in ND just after 3 days. I think people there are not keeping the files in order or so.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Astro2 said:
how come people who applied in late 2011 are getting their passports stamped with visas already and some of you 2010's guys are still waiting for your medical request?
god. it sucks.
I really feel bad for you Jania, Don an Ishak :(
They are torturing us from last 3 years