Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
immii said:
ALLAH KA LAKH LAKH SHUKUR HAI AAJ MERA B PPR AH GYA

ALLAH JO BAHN BAHI RHE GAY HN UN KA B JALD PPR AH JAY (AMEEN)

SO FINAL WAIT GAME STARTS NOW ;)
MashAllah Congratulations

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
canadian immigrant said:
I hope like dec-2012 was month of good news now In Sha Allah FEB-13 will be more rocking for us.
Yes INSHALLAH!!!

Doncarlos

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August '2010
AOR Received.
September 2010
Med's Request
Re-med 11 December 2011
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2012 (Decision made 9th Feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
20th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
Ahamdolillah, 10th March 2013
kabulijan said:
What is BFD? I don't know this freaking term...sorry of the silly question....
Bring Forward Date. After one activity on file, they put next date when to touch the case again. never mind.

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
emanzaib said:
Allah ka lakh shukhar hai, my hubby got passport back with visaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :D:D:D:D It took 17 days after it was received at CHC. These have been the longest 23 months of my life and I can't thank Allah enough for taking me and my husband out of this misery. I wish from the bottom of my heart that all of you get visas very soon and may all loves ones be re-united.

Here is my complete timeline start to finish :p:

App. Filed.......: Mar 8/11
File Transfer...: Apr 15/11
Doc's Request.: Mar 13/12
Med's Request: June 6/12
Med's Done....: June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........: waived
Passport Req..: Jan 19/13 received my CHC Dec. 22/13
Decision Made: Jan 31/13
Address updated: Feb. 1/13
Passport returned: Feb. 9/13
Congrats emanzaib & hubby!!!

Your news has brought joy to us as well!!! =D All the best on the future and trip planning. Not sure where you are in Canada, but PIA direct flights are dependant on day of the week. For example, Sunday is direct to Toronto.

Cheers!!

CB

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
dino5541 said:
GUYS DO YOU KNOW ANY GOOD SITE TO SEND GIFTS TO CANADA

I NEED TO SEND TO MY WIFE
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Depends on what you want to send. Cool thing with north america is, a lot of choice with online shopping. Just buy and have it shipped to her address while bill goes to your address. Always! Always check with the site before buying anything.

Cheers,

CB

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Dear Forum members my wife is coming after a week here to pakistan...my file is already queue to be review by decision making officer. my question is may i send them update relationship contacts, like phone bills, update pics, and other proof or should wait????????????plz reply if any body knows..thxxx

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
Atif Shegiwal said:
Dear Forum members my wife is coming after a week here to pakistan...my file is already queue to be review by decision making officer. my question is may i send them update relationship contacts, like phone bills, update pics, and other proof or should wait????????????plz reply if any body knows..thxxx
Just only gather them but never try to send them until and unless they require these.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Atif Shegiwal said:
No never send them any proof until they ask for it. My lawyer said if you start sending more pics or documentation without them asking they will start getting suspecious thoughts about you.... There's no need but when you message them for any further inquiry let them know thst ur wife is visiting you

m11n

Feb 5, 2013
can u tell me when embassy response after interview, vo just keep my husbands imm8 5446 5409 and supp forms and police update and also keep pics and contacts and she gave back passport and interview letter, when they response me ,my medical is also expired on 2011,when i received remedical ,,its 30 months for my husband case,,and we have son from marriage ,,,,,

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Atif Shegiwal said:
I wont advice to send any updated proof, your medical has been issued and most of the times they issue medical when they are satisfied with relationship and only thing left is security background check, if you submit more proofs it will trigger another review by Case Officer (desi guy) who may or may not refer to visa officer (in case they become skeptical and sometimes its for nothing really) and that may delay your process by several months ...... Just send them an email that your wife is visiting you, now this may not get documented anywhere but sending such an email does not hurt

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
I remember that story very well. Stay positive and Insha'Allah nothing like that would happen. Married life is greats its been about year and a half that we have been together in Canada now plus her mom came here on the super VISA so now she only misses her sister and her 3 kids back home :) but all is well Alhumdolillah! your husband is way overdue on his passport/VISA hopefully it comes soon and you guys start the new phase soon Insha'Allah. Ameen!

Jaania said:
Thank you for the well wishes. I know what you mean, these last days are killers.

It has been more than 2 months they have his passport, I do not know what is taking them so long.

As per my conversation with the VO she confirmed no further checks were required and that all she has to do is issue the visa and send the passport back to my hubby.

I am just worried because, if you remember, there was a member on the forum and his wife's passport was stolen from CHC ISB and sold to some other lady and that woman landed in Toronto illegally. I don't want my husbands passport stolen or sold, just worried about that nothing else.

We are and have been waiting patiently, what else can we do.

I only see one forum member who got her passport back in 97 days!! That is crazy!! But then it has already been 70 plus days for us too.

Keep me in your prayers!

How is married life? I hope all is well IN SHA ALLAH

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Why all of a sudden is it taking so long to get the passport with Visa stamped I wonder???

It seems strange that they send a client a letter marked Urgent with (please send Passport) then take multiple days to stamp Passport with Visa why the delay I wonder?? Is it going to the right place maybe the person who signs for it should be informed that a request was sent as urgent for the passport that way it can be filled properly.

Oh and by the way back here in Canada in the south part of New Brunswick they are getting 30cm of the good old white stuff. I hate snow lol its to heavy to put in your pockets and doesn't store well at all lol.
Just some Canadian dry wet Humor:)

This guy moves to Canada and says beautiful country you can can really see the change of seasons happening before your eyes. Then winter sets in and you see the white stuff fall until you see just the tips of electrical lines. So you get dress go out and shovel this snow and try to find places for it and finally you get the driveway cleared and you enter the house and say a job well done.

Not an hour later the snow plow passes and you watch as the plow takes all what you just shoveled out of your yard not an hour ago and he pushes all the beautiful white stuff back in your yard. You get dressed go out and shovel again and the same thing happens 2 more times. When you see the plow coming you go out in the middle of the street and he stops you say to him for Allah's sake can you put it someplace else he says sure and plows it in your neighbours yard and you grin and walk in the house feeling like you won. Well you think you won until the guy next door goes out with his blower and blows it in your hard. I'm serious guys this goes on all winter ask a few members who clean their yards and the plow seems too know when your yard is clean cause that is when it passes again....lol
Just a little info to make your day a bit brighter I hope In Sha Allah....Have a great day everyone and keep me in your prayers as I keep you all in mine and pray for a day that you all have good news of being with your better half May Allah bless us all In Sha Allah.......

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
micmac101 said:
Why all of a sudden is it taking so long to get the passport with Visa stamped I wonder???

It seems strange that they send a client a letter marked Urgent with (please send Passport) then take multiple days to stamp Passport with Visa why the delay I wonder?? Is it going to the right place maybe the person who signs for it should be informed that a request was sent as urgent for the passport that way it can be filled properly.

Oh and by the way back here in Canada in the south part of New Brunswick they are getting 30cm of the good old white stuff. I hate snow lol its to heavy to put in your pockets and doesn't store well at all lol.
Just some Canadian dry wet Humor:)

This guy moves to Canada and says beautiful country you can can really see the change of seasons happening before your eyes. Then winter sets in and you see the white stuff fall until you see just the tips of electrical lines. So you get dress go out and shovel this snow and try to find places for it and finally you get the driveway cleared and you enter the house and say a job well done.

Not an hour later the snow plow passes and you watch as the plow takes all what you just shoveled out of your yard not an hour ago and he pushes all the beautiful white stuff back in your yard. You get dressed go out and shovel again and the same thing happens 2 more times. When you see the plow coming you go out in the middle of the street and he stops you say to him for Allah's sake can you put it someplace else he says sure and plows it in your neighbours yard and you grin and walk in the house feeling like you won. Well you think you won until the guy next door goes out with his blower and blows it in your hard. I'm serious guys this goes on all winter ask a few members who clean their yards and the plow seems too know when your yard is clean cause that is when it passes again....lol
Just a little info to make your day a bit brighter I hope In Sha Allah....Have a great day everyone and keep me in your prayers as I keep you all in mine and pray for a day that you all have good news of being with your better half May Allah bless us all In Sha Allah.......
Lol..... The snow plot thing happened to me twice yesterday....we Torontonians are not at all used to this!!!! We don't get the white stuff that much anymore....

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Congratulations to emanzaib for visa!!

And, congratulations to immii for PPR!!!

Good luck on your ''journeys''!!

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
hotshot said:
No never send them any proof until they ask for it. My lawyer said if you start sending more pics or documentation without them asking they will start getting suspecious thoughts about you.... There's no need but when you message them for any further inquiry let them know thst ur wife is visiting you
My immi gration cons ultant said the opposite.....and I have sent them voluntary proofs twice now....

But then again my wife's remedical hasn't happened in a long time...and the embassy hasn't contacted us for almost a year...