sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
sawera said:
woh woh woh he thought it through,
acknowledge that he made a mistake.

well take it this way:

its not a mistake to make a mistake
but its a mistake to repeat the mistake. :)
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
humpakwatan said:
I think its
fahadkn AOR June 2010 REMED 15-Jun-2011 PPR 17-Sep-2011 Visa 26-Oct-2011
OH ACHa thankzzzz

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
Jitna Demaaag , utni souch , jitni souch utni samhj
carry on......
Leave it brother .............. there are enough problems in life .......... this discussion form does not qualify to be added to the list ...... just ignore whatever offends you and pray that we all get out of this emotional trauma

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
Dear Sis Sawera,
I have test driven Acura TL and MDX, Both were gr8 in handling but quite expensive. Wish you lots of luck in finding good battery for it.
yah it is,,,,,,,,,,,,hope tht will work 4 me.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
initial review kar rahye hain meri file mei , YEH KUCH NEW invention/ production kar rahye hain woh us fileeeeeeee seee .................:pPPPPP

bataoooo logoooooooooooooo
sis sis sis koi bole ga ek jate hai dosre ajate hai dosre jate hai tesree ajate hai :D

Life is just like a
Ice cream
So enjoy it before it
melts. ;)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all friends who have signed. Please keep signing.

UOC said:
Friends, please sign the below petition. I know most of us thinking it will not have any effects, but there is no harm to register your protest.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/to-achieve-the-decrease-in-spousal-immigration-process-time-at-chc-isl/

See this link below, where the letter was sent to Kenney from the petition site for spousal immigration delays in another office:
www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Familyreunification/save/pdf

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Friends, please sign the below petition. I know most of us thinking it will not have any effects, but there is no harm to register your protest.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/to-achieve-the-decrease-in-spousal-immigration-process-time-at-chc-isl/

See this link below, where the letter was sent to Kenney from the petition site for spousal immigration delays in another office:
www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Familyreunification/save/pdf

Signed!

**Everyone (including silent readers), please give a big support to this cause!**

p.s.: Excellent Initiative.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Signed!

**Everyone (including silent readers), please give a big support to this cause!**

p.s.: Excellent Initiative.

Just a hint

there is a mail icon located right under CHC-Isl ....... if you click on that you can send email to your friends and family to also subscribe to the petition, they dont have to be an applicant at CHC-Isl

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Just a hint

there is a mail icon located right under CHC-Isl ....... if you click on that you can send email to your friends and family to also subscribe to the petition, they dont have to be an applicant at CHC-Isl
great point!

One more thing: to make this petition valid/legal, the address may either be the petitioner's full home address, or the city and province, or the province and postal code.

p.s.:
I am having hard time to find some legal document about filing electronic petition but here it is what I found so far:
http://www.parl.gc.ca/About/House/compendium/web-content/c_d_formcontentpetitionsguidelines-e.htm

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
I HAVE A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL THE HONOURABLE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM TO PLZ KEEP THE DISCUSSION TO THE REAL PURPOSE OF THIS VERY FORUM . PLEASE IT JUST IS A BIG HEADACHE WHEN ONE OPENS THE FORUM TO CHECK UPDATES FROM SERIOUS MEMBERS AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IT READ THROUGH ALL THE RUBBISH SOME OF THE MEMBERS POST HERE. PLEASE GET A LIFE!!!!!! I MEAN I JUST CANT IMAGINE ANYONE HAS SO MUCH OF TIME IN HAND TO ARGUE ON SUCH CHILDISH CRAP. PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF SOME OF THE SERIOUS MEMBERS WHO MEAN BUSSINESS HERE STOP DOING IT.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Feb 2011 AOR, I ordered CAIPS just to see if the updated proof I have sent is documented on file or not since CHC always responds to my inquiry as if you see through tracking number that the package was received, rest assure we filed it and we cannot provide confirmation of each documents put on your file.........I have received CAIPS....

is correct on CAIPS and incorrect on E-case (so dont bother about address in Ecase too much)
all the emails i sent to them are documented
everything els is NOT STARTED ........ :'( :'( :'( :'(

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I don't think that they use the same tracking number, however I will confirm this as soon as I find out...
wes bhai if u dont mind ...... why is ur case do delayed .....i think u filed in 2009 right ..... is it STill nOt dOne ...... what stage is it at .... and wots the reason ..... ??

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sister ... u got same time line ............ I checked with Rona ( MP- Edmonton ) she said that my application has just been reviewed and they would send me a letter soon ........... do u hav any idea how long that letter will take to reach incase u got it ... or any one got it ............
Letter should go in one day ..... coz its from Isb to Isb .........