LANDED..........
24-08-2012
9 days no response from chc by e-mail

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
hmmmm,,,,bhai i got a (honda)battery almost a year ago for all season it cost me lyk $ 250 but when ever winter starts it doesnt start n i have to use a booster pack,,,,,but its really good for summer,,,, so if they replace the battery do they take the old one away.
Do you plug in the car .................. 250$ is too expensive for a battery ........... buy it from http://www.partsource.ca/ ................ well its hard to understand why ur battery lasts only 1 year........... I think you might have problem with alternator in ur car .... not battery ... its like wen ur alternator does not fully charge ur battery ...... ur battery canot provide the power needed to start the car .....especially in winter wen at -30zzz only 30% of ur battery is active...... what u should do it run ur car for an hour and then get the charging checked in ur battery ... .if its not fully charged problem is with alternator ............

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
Khilafah5 said:
9 days no response from chc by e-mail

KHALIFA BHAI ALLAH KHAIR KARE GAA...... DON'T WORRY !!!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
wes786 said:
In most cases Yes! However, I have seen some husband cases that were finalized in 12 months as well, so don't lose hope!
Yep, I belive in Allaah! He always does whatever is good for us :) har kaam mein maslihat hoti hai so we should be hopeful and patient....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
qamalik729 said:
Do you plug in the car .................. 250$ is too expensive for a battery ........... buy it from http://www.partsource.ca/ ................ well its hard to understand why ur battery lasts only 1 year........... I think you might have problem with alternator in ur car .... not battery ... its like wen ur alternator does not fully charge ur battery ...... ur battery canot provide the power needed to start the car .....especially in winter wen at -30zzz only 30% of ur battery is active...... what u should do it run ur car for an hour and then get the charging checked in ur battery ... .if its not fully charged problem is with alternator ............
I was thinking the same thing :) Get your alternator checked out first before you spend too much on a battery. Car batteries should last atleast 3-5 years depending on the brand and type!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POOR MIND DISCUSS PEOPLE
AVERAGE MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS
GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS

GENIUS ACT IN SILENCE

AKAL MAND KO ISHARA HE KAFI HAI AGAR AKAL HO TU,,,,ONLY 4 U WES BHAI :-X

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
nonee said:
yes i got it yes i got :eek:

Allhumdolila today i got my PPR
LOL, I love your reaction!! Mashallah, congrats :D

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:
Alhamdulillah i got my passport back with visa today after exactly one month.sent it on 26th sept.

I advise all members not to worry,take it easy and be patient.thats the only way to deal with chc. every case is different.i was getting worried when everyone was recieving thier pports in 2 weeks but Allah wanted me to get it in one month so cant really change that. Another thing ,since i started visiting this forum after i got my ppr my worries increased 10 fold so dont visit very often especially if ur early in the process.
Lastly i would like to thank all of u for the help and ur prayers.InshAllah i will remember all of u in my prayers and hope this process ends soon for all of u. Another thing, distance can create differences and probs in relationships so try to communicate with ur spouse and if possible spend time together. Ok enough of Dr Phil for me haha. In the end,the process will take 16 to 26 months so just chill, everything will happen when it has to happen,u cant change that and niether can u change how chc works or when they work so relax,enjoy the 2 years whatever u do and dont stress out like i did.from experience. Tc everyone,il be visiting this forum for quite some time to reminisce the ordeal and to help others if needed.Ciao
congrats fahadkn!

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
muzmil said:
hi blue angel, is your marriage within family ? i mean cousins etc etc ? and when did ur husband filed your case ?
hi. no i m not married in my family.and my husband filed my case in December 2009.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
I USE TO DO BUT NEVER WORKED ,,,,RITE NOW ITS ONLY -1 STILL ITS SAME I HAVE TO BOOST BUT FOR SUMMER IT NEVER GIVE ME PROBLEM,,,,HMMMM ITS SEEMS LYK U HAVE LOTS OF INFORMATION ABOUT BATTERY GOOD TO KNOW(run ur car for an hour and then get the charging checked in ur battery ... .if its not fully charged problem is with alternator).

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:
Alhamdulillah i got my passport back with visa today after exactly one month.sent it on 26th sept.

I advise all members not to worry,take it easy and be patient.thats the only way to deal with chc. every case is different.i was getting worried when everyone was recieving thier pports in 2 weeks but Allah wanted me to get it in one month so cant really change that. Another thing ,since i started visiting this forum after i got my ppr my worries increased 10 fold so dont visit very often especially if ur early in the process.
Lastly i would like to thank all of u for the help and ur prayers.InshAllah i will remember all of u in my prayers and hope this process ends soon for all of u. Another thing, distance can create differences and probs in relationships so try to communicate with ur spouse and if possible spend time together. Ok enough of Dr Phil for me haha. In the end,the process will take 16 to 26 months so just chill, everything will happen when it has to happen,u cant change that and niether can u change how chc works or when they work so relax,enjoy the 2 years whatever u do and dont stress out like i did.from experience. Tc everyone,il be visiting this forum for quite some time to reminisce the ordeal and to help others if needed.Ciao
MUBARAK HO APP KO BHI :)

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
wes786 said:
:) Thanks for your kind words. You are not the only one; alot of people have asked/suggested me to start a paid consultancy but I personally feel that charging people for something thats already painful for them and get their budduas after if something doesn't workout is better than I help out as much as I can with what I know and earn everyone's duas :)

Always keep me in your prayers...
good thinking .GOD bless u