+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

H

humpakwatan

Last couple of weeks have been so full of good news that this weeks seems dull and boring comparatively :'(

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
sawera said:
yah i knew about tht ,,,,,app ki badolat tu + 28 pai hoon,,,,warna roze jase batein karte hoon - minus ki category mai he shomar hote hoon. :'(
The way you chat on this forum I don't know who would ever give you -1 that would not be nice. But You never ever expect -1 from me. I always enjoy your quotes. You are fantastic. Keep it up. Keep the forum alive Please!!!!!!!!!

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
humpakwatan said:
Last couple of weeks have been so full of good news that this weeks seems dull and boring comparatively :'(
I think chc workers are not working these days and most probably searching for good lambs for Qurbani (Slaughtering)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
lonly widout hubby said:
wowwwwwww thankoooooooooooooo so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
dats a small gudnewsssssssssssss
more +1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guysssssssssssssssssss
You can always count on me for +1 but I can never help people like Wes786 or some other doing great job on it. I really salute him for that.
My hat's off to him.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
sawera said:
yah sure y not brother phele wife sai tu permission lai lein ,,,,,kahein mission impossible na hojaei :p
Hillarious but true. LOL

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
wes786 said:
I think so, wheather its -20, -30, or -40 you don't feel anything, once everything is frozen! :-X
Thank God I live in Mississauga not in that kind of cold country. LOL

S

sahibzada_2010

what does this new IMM0008 form means? I was going to fill it just for a demo ones. But there is a validate button! Is it OK if I fill it and than press the Validate button. My information won't store in the CIC office again right. And I can fill it as many times as I can? Is it OK?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
My dear Mr. Loner,
I take your advice very seriously, I would try my best not to argue with anyone. I know you already had a good experience with those kind of people. I just have gr8 sympathy for you. Especially when you had to bring your level down to their lower level which is not that easy for you. I have also been giving you, One 2 ka 4 & couple of other +1 as well.
Brother ......... I really did not mean to degrade anyone .............honestly, to me all of them (those who like me and those who dislike me) are like my brothers and sisters in this painful process we all go through....... sometimes I do get short fused, sarcastic and bitter and then I regret pointing at anyone ....... and to all those whom I have ever hurt I sincerely apologize .......... and if there is any of my posts which bother them, send me a PM and I will take it down and apologize to them ......

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
what does this new IMM0008 form means? I was going to fill it just for a demo ones. But there is a validate button! Is it OK if I fill it and than press the Validate button. My information won't store in the CIC office again right. And I can fill it as many times as I can? Is it OK?
you can practice it as many times as you wish ......... it does not hurt nor it is stored anywhere ............. Mississauga next to Toronto

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
became-a-loner said:
Brother ......... I really did not mean to degrade anyone .............honestly, to me all of them (those who like me and those who dislike me) are like my brothers and sisters in this painful process we all go through....... sometimes I do get short fused, sarcastic and bitter and then I regret pointing at anyone ....... and to all those whom I have ever hurt I sincerely apologize .......... and if there is any of my posts which bother them, send me a PM and I will take it down ......
I have noticed that sometime you say somethings which may upset others eventhough you may be totally right, also don't forget some people don't have the experience and knowledge what you posses. I always agree with your statements or else I would not have been giving you +1.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
I have noticed that sometime you say somethings which may upset others eventhough you may be totally right, also don't forget some people don't have the experience and knowledge what you posses. I always agree with your statements or else I would not have been giving you +1.
Thank you for understanding. I will keep in mind, not to write anything which can potentially hurt someone's feelings or emotions. I appreciate you pointing it out to me.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Brother ......... I really did not mean to degrade anyone .............honestly, to me all of them (those who like me and those who dislike me) are like my brothers and sisters in this painful process we all go through....... sometimes I do get short fused, sarcastic and bitter and then I regret pointing at anyone ....... and to all those whom I have ever hurt I sincerely apologize .......... and if there is any of my posts which bother them, send me a PM and I will take it down and apologize to them ......
iftikhar505 said:
waooh its a friendship day today ,,,,yah u r rite impulse bhai the way loner talks is different (he has his own logic)then others very impressive,,, but the way u talk is kind hearted ; :)

S

sahibzada_2010

became-a-loner said:
you can practice it as many times as you wish ......... it does not hurt nor it is stored anywhere ............. Mississauga next to Toronto
Thank you bro.

somuchinlove

Jan 22, 2011
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question, my husband received passport request. He lives in kabul, Afghanistan and Chc would like passport. what is the best way to send passport from Kabul? Please help.

Thank you,