+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

S

sahibzada_2010

Khilafah5 said:
hahhahaha
Have you got ur file number yet bro? They haven't response to me back. I think I have my file number from Mississauga in the approval letter.

S

sahibzada_2010

Its crazy cold in Calgary and it was snowing yesterday. I hate to see the autum season. Makes me sad and worried. I missed those greenish trees

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
zeeeee said:
Dear Members,

My dadi passed away early this morning. Please take out a minute and pray Surah Fateha for the maghfarat of her soul, that Allah SWT shows mercy on her and may she rest in eternal peace.

It is heart-wrenching to be this far away and not be able to be with your family in this hour of grief.

I just pray none of you have to go through this moment. Stay blessed.

Regards.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon may Allah grand her a place in janat

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
im in calgary too.. WHEN DID IT SNOW?? :eek:

sahibzada_2010 said:
Its crazy cold in Calgary and it was snowing yesterday. I hate to see the autumn season. Makes me sad and worried.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
Its crazy cold in Calgary and it was snowing yesterday. I hate to see the autumn season. Makes me sad and worried.
Lack of sunshine (vitamin D) have negative impact on our mood ........ take vitamin D until the wife gets her PPR .............:)

kyon udaas phirtey ho sardiyon ki shamon main
is tarha tu hota hey iss tarah key kamon main

equally applies on me as well ..:)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeeee said:
im in calgary too.. WHEN DID IT SNOW?? :eek:
may be in his personal backyard .......... or may be all of us are hellucinating ....... :p

just kidding ........ dont mind it okay... ::)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
It was -2 last night in Edmonton, but no snow yet!

whaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt areeeeeeeeeee yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuu taaaaaaaaaaalllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkinnnnnnnnnng abouttttttttt .......oops (that is one of the few words where we keep hitting the same letter ) ......... sorry my cat was on my keyboard ......and she has large nails and she is an angry type.....:):)

S

sahibzada_2010

became-a-loner said:
may be in his personal backyard .......... or may be all of us are hellucinating ....... :p

just kidding ........ dont mind it okay... ::)
:(

Nope in my personal background is always dull.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
whaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt areeeeeeeeeee yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuu taaaaaaaaaaalllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkinnnnnnnnnng abouttttttttt .......oops (that is one of the few words where we keep hitting the same letter ) ......... sorry my cat was on my keyboard ......and she has large nails and an angry type.....:):)
lol okay! Aren't you at work?

S

sahibzada_2010

became-a-loner said:
Lack of sunshine (vitamin D) have negative impact on our mood ........ take vitamin D until the wife gets her PPR .............:)

kyon udaas phirtey ho sardiyon ki shamon main
is tarha tu hota hey iss tarah key kamon main

equally applies on me as well ..:)
My mom bought two bottles of vitamin D from Superstore for me. She felt it the same way too. :D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I love my work, I get paid to do some immigration cosultancy :p

last 5 days sey aik bhi -1 nahi mila ........... where is my secret admirer ...... please come out 168 hours have passed