March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Passport Req..
October 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November o4,2011
wes786 said:
If you email the request and ask for the notes vai email, they send it to you after 30 days from the date they receive your request and same if you mail it out. If you email the request you only save the mail delivery time so about 1-1.5 weeks, but the processing time is 30 days...
Kool...thanks for your help...

U

Umeed-pe-zinda

became-a-loner said:
did TCS call you before they delivered your Passport?
Yes the delivery guy called and told me I have package from CHC-I.
My online status changed to decision made on Wednesday.

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Congrats!!!

mariah said:
finally good news
hubby received pp baq with visa today
so exactly after 27 months.......wow long wait is now over,,,

still not sure why they keot pp since may....
anyways,...

congratz one 2 ka 4 bro and thanx for ur kind words/advices u gave me in this hard time.....
thanx to saggit 19 and wes786 too...

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
congratulations..the wait is finally over :)

Umeed-pe-zinda said:
Assalam o Alaikum,

I have good news to share... (especially Ainy since she always asks) ...
I got my passport back today. Thank you everyone for your help throughout this process.
My prayers are always with you guys and may Allah make this wait easier for everyone.
Thanks.

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Congrats bro.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
My Sister's & Brothers, Sono sono meri news update sono. My wife just receive the passport back with VISA ( Alhum-du-lillah)

Passport sent on OCT 6th (Thursday) received back on OCT 14th (Friday). ecase still shows "In process".

Thank you to all of you for kind support/help/advice and making dua's.

Questions are wellcome (if any).

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
became-a-loner said:
Did you status on e-case changed to decision made or still shows in process
ecas changed to decision made this wednesday and email received this monday tht application has been finalized....:)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks so very much all of you for wishing just came back from Juma prayer and did pray for all the forum members. Just relaized there are soo many wishing post from you friends to respond. I do thanks to all of you with names starting from A to Z.

Two months ago on 18th August the day when I came back from PK, wife was so sad with question in our mind when will we meet again. At that time I didnt know where I stand by with CHC, how long will it take and where will it ends up. If some one have told me that exactly two months after on 18th your wife will be with you I would have said to ONE that you must be joking but know I reliaze when Allah wants things to happened they just happend with out any question.

She will be arriving on 18th same date when I arrived. Paid 72,000 for PIA one way ticket.

Mariah sister congratulation to you too :), beside Resham sister how many 2009 cases do we have more? and I dont think we have any pending case from JAN/FEB 2010 any one?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
qestion to the ones who have already landed
do u need to show the bank statement or does the officer ask u how much money u hvae when u land under sponsorship category?>>>

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
mariah said:
qestion to the ones who have already landed
do u need to show the bank statement or does the officer ask u how much money u hvae when u land under sponsorship category?>>>
Congrats sis, I am so happy your hubby finally got his passport back that was a long wait and now the torture is done lets just focus on the fact inshAllah very soon you will be together may Allah keeep you both happy.

At the airport you only have to tell them how much money you are carrying on you and they will also ask what other valuables and their value just for their records and then they will ask if any goods will follow. Other than that they don't ask anything just address of where you are going to enter for your PR card arrival. Best of wishes ;D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thanks so very much all of you for wishing just came back from Juma prayer and did pray for all the forum members. Just relaized there are soo many wishing post from you friends to respond. I do thanks to all of you with name starting from A to Z.

Two months ago on 18th August the day when I came back from PK, wife was so sad with question in our mind when will we meet again. At that time I didnt know where I stand by with CHC, how long will it take and where will it ends up. If some one have stold me that exactly two months after on 18th your wife will be with you I would have said to ONE that you must be joking but know I reliaze when Allah wants things to happened they just happend with out any question.

She will be arriving on 18th same date when I arrived. Paid 72,000 for PIA one way ticket.

Mariah sister congratulation to you too :), beside Resham sister how many 2009 cases do we have more? and I dont think we have any pending case from JAN/FEB 2010 any one?
Bhai I can not express in words how happy I am for you. ALLHUMDULILLAH this is amazing to hear that your wife will be with you in only a matter of days. I always say that if you trust in Allah and rely on Him then you will see the amazing things he is capable of doing. Wishing you and your wife all the happiness in your new life together in Canada!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Ice cream kab khilao ge!!!! lol

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Bhai I can not express in words how happy I am for you. ALLHUMDULILLAH this is amazing to hear that your wife will be with you in only a matter of days. I always say that if you trust in Allah and rely on Him then you will see the amazing things he is capable of doing. Wishing you and your wife all the happiness in your new life together in Canada!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Ice cream kab khilao ge!!!! lol
Thanks Mahmed sister for kind wishing. You & me were good Behin Bhai Jori on this forum back in days with punjabi style :)

Ha g ice cream tu khilani hy zaror behin ko and ub aur be bohut sari hy sisters tu sub ne zid kerni ke onhe be chahiye ice cream. :)

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
My Sister's & Brothers, Sono sono meri news update sono. My wife just receive the passport back with VISA ( Alhum-du-lillah)

Passport sent on OCT 6th (Thursday) received back on OCT 14th (Friday). ecase still shows "In process".

Thank you to all of you for kind support/help/advice and making dua's.

Questions are wellcome (if any).
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N Z 8)
the wait game is over :)

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
mariah said:
finally good news
hubby received pp baq with visa today
so exactly after 27 months.......wow long wait is now over,,,

still not sure why they keot pp since may....
anyways,...

congratz one 2 ka 4 bro and thanx for ur kind words/advices u gave me in this hard time.....
thanx to saggit 19 and wes786 too...
conratzzz sis !! :)