N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Amahmoo said:
Remed & repcc request received on October 13, 2011.
Hey Amahmoo,

What method of communication was used to request the Remed and re-pcc? Phone? Mail? E-mail? CIC online status? The reason i ask is...

I know guys / gals whose file got transfered in later in the year, did not get AOR via mail as expected. Instead, I had to email them when 3 months had passed (feb/mar time when AOR was updated on website in Jan but no file no received). I got my wife's File No. via email.

Thanks,

Cheers,

P.S. If others have comments on the method of communication, that would be great. I ask because i will be visiting my wife for a month late Oct-Nov.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Ranjah said:
aap bilkul bayfikar ho ker typing ki ghaltiyaan karain iss forum par...apna hee samjain iss forum ko...

become a loner bhai hay mera, ayinda aap kee koi bhi typing ki ghalti nahi nikalay ga.

duwa hee duwa hay aap kay liya. Allah karay app ka nick change ho kar "living with husband" ho jay aur aap kay nick mein jo typing ki teen ghaltiaan hain woh bhi sahi ho jain (Ameen); bhen ji, aap yakeen karain aaj tak itni khoobsurat duwa kisi kay liya nahi ki meain ney :)
hahhaha nick me typing ki 3 ghaltiyannnn :)

hamarey liye bhee dua ker dijiye

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Sister's & Brothers, Sono sono meri news update sono. My wife just receive the passport back with VISA ( Alhum-du-lillah)

Passport sent on OCT 6th (Thursday) received back on OCT 14th (Friday). ecase still shows "In process".

Thank you to all of you for kind support/help/advice and making dua's.

Questions are wellcome (if any).

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
My Sister's & Brothers, Sono sono meri news update sono. My wife just receive the passport back with VISA ( Alhum-du-lillah)

Passport sent on OCT 6th (Thursday) received back on OCT 14th (Friday). ecase still shows "In process".

woooohooooo!!!!! that is so exciting :) congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zaamin said:
Dear Brothers & Sisters:

Assalam-o-Alaikum:

I am new on this forum. I have been reading this forum for a couple of months. This is a source of guidence for all the ppl who got struck by cruel immigration system. I applied for my wife an my timline is;

• Applied CPC 2ndApril 2010
    AOR 30th June 2010.
    27th April 2011, Re-Pcc, IMM & Objection letter for marriage not genuine (This was a Nikah only case)
    Last week of May, 2011 Visited Pakistan for 01 week for Rukhsati and Walima (just to avoid long waiting)
    10th June, 2011 All the proofs + Re-Pcc + IMM sent

After that no voice from them. My wifes Medical has expired since Feb 2011, we have not received any request of medical yet. I am really depress now. I sent a query to Isb in frist week of August and got response that file is in que for review. After that I have sent many queries but could not get any reply.
    After looking at the chart I have came to know that there three more people who got objection letter (Ainy sister, Ranjha & Muzmil bro). We are sailing in the same boat, Can you people please share wats the status of ur case. Should I order CAIPS? If you people have ordered CAIPS, what ur notes say (Please share if you dont mind).
    My wife and her family getting very upset and somtime get panic. I was able to spend hardly 5 days with my wife after my marriage in Pakistan because of job issues and I had to appear in some exam at that time.

Please seniors and above mentioned persons, guide me and pray for me.

Zaamin brother,

Welcome aboard!

Have patience and keep praying for good results and don't loose hope - CIC will get back to you with positive results soon - inshaAllah!

I never applied for CAIPS nor I will do that because I think that's a wastage of time and other thing is they sent me objection letter but I responded back to them with tons of proofs; so, I am confident that their objection must/should be over by now.

Each month, I send them one email inquiry (I started doing this in June - 2011) to get the status and to tell them that I am still alive and waiting for the results :) and I got reply to my all of emails (so far, I think I have sent them five emails in last 17 months)

My advice to you is, don't send CIC too many queries and try to stick with once a month query; you will start seeing their replies - for sure!

Like you mentioned, you have some pressures from back home, I would suggest, apply for CAIPS as that would help you in telling your family that you are doing something here and its not just them who are waiting for visa but its you too who is working hard for visa. Also, I am not entirely sure about your case complexity so don't go for me and apply for CAIPS to see the notes from visa officers.

Lastly, after all everything is in hands of Allah and when the good time will come then our spouses will be here in Canada - InshaAllah!

May Allah bless you!
Salam.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Bhut Mubarak ho veeray!
MashaAllah its a good news.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
woooohooooo!!!!! that is so exciting :) congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Ranjah said:
Bhut Mubarak ho veeray!
MashaAllah its a good news.
Thanks Veerya, Ye sub Allah ka fazal hy. Parents aur ap sub friends ki dua ka result hy.

Veeray I am just reading your above post and you said about objection REALLY. What was that and when? I have to admit that I must missed that update from you.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
hahhaha nick me typing ki 3 ghaltiyannnn :)

hamarey liye bhee dua ker dijiye
Sabi sis,

sab kay liy duwa hay aur aap bhi meri duwaoon mein shamil hain!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
That's awesome news bro! Congratulations! Your wife will be with you in less than a week. See how fast things can change, 2weekss ago your wife was in the interview queue ::)

ONE 2 KA 4 said:

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

CONGRATZ SO 3 DAYS IN BETWEEN U TWO ..SO HAAPPPY FOR YOU N YOUR WIFE

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
That's awesome news bro! Congratulations! Your wife will be with you in less than a week. See how fast things can change, 2weekss ago your wife was in the interview queue ::)
Thanks Wes bhai. Yes with CHC things can change anytime. Bhai now here is a dilemma I asked wife to check all the documents received back and she confirmed me she received Pic's,Nikah Nama birthday/eid cards back but she is missing Birth Certificat. Should I sue them lol ;D I will right them an email requesting send the birth certificate back ASAP.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thanks Veerya, Ye sub Allah ka fazal hy. Parents aur ap sub friends ki dua ka result hy.

Veeray I am just reading your above post and you said about objection REALLY. What was that and when? I have to admit that I must missed that update from you.
Alhumdulillah, Allah nay karam kiya!

Veeray, I had a nikkah only case and we got little late in getting ruksati done and that's how my wife got the marriage not genuine letter. The letter was kinda like they were looking for some more proofs and they were claiming that my marriage is not genuine!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thanks Wes bhai. Yes with CHC things can change anytime. Bhai now here is a dilemma I asked wife to check all the documents received back and she confirmed me she received Pic's,Nikah Nama birthday/eid cards back but she is missing Birth Certificat. Should I sue them lol ;D I will right them an email requesting send the birth certificate back ASAP.
Just send them an email and they will get back to you!
This happened to one of my friend, he reported to cicI and later he got his document back.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Ranjah said:
Sabi sis, you are more than welcome to have jokes with me and I won't mind at all

Mind you, neither she is heer nor I am actual ranjah; Ranjah is just my nick that I only use on this forum!!!
I would appreciate if you can revise your post and I will revise this one for you!

sab kay liy duwa hay aur aap bhi meri duwaoon mein shamil hain!
hmmm sorry abt that...no more jokess and thanks for dua wese meri mom ki duain mere saath hain :)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
hmmm sorry abt that...no more jokess and thanks for dua wese meri mom ki duain mere saath hain :)
Don't be sorry. that's totally OK!

walida kee duwaoon kee kia baat hay; May Allah bless you!