Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
wes786 said:
Since she was landing in toronto I took a week off from work and we spent a week in GTA/Niagara/Ottawa/Montreal and came to Alberta on Satarday so she liked the eastern part now lets see what she thinks about the west :). She has met a few families and there are alot more to meet and since Monday I have been at work so its busy so far. Coming up is the long weekend and our second anniversary so that should be special :)

Im sure she will like the west too, after all, home is where the heart is, and the heart has always been in alberta ;) hehehe...so will she be studying/working? Abhi tou shes probably on vacation more for a month or two...im sure your anniversary would be great :) Happy Anniversary and happy long weekend in advance :)

farooq_abbas

Oct 6, 2011
Hi there. I have been visiting the forums here once or twice a week for the past two years. Never commented on anything as I never had anything interesting to add. However this forum can be a source of strength for many. And it can easily pull someone down as well. But this sense of family that I got here always was fascinating.

I recently got my passport request. Thought Id post the timeline here to give hope to 2009ers. I must admit I missed out a couple of details in my application which I think inevitably lead to this long a process. Or else my papers would have come through in January 2011. So if you ask me, the CIC Islamabad is doing a decent job.

I wish every one here happiness and health. Success is then inevitable. I wont be visiting the forum regularly. But I will check my inbox here every once in a while. Feel free to message me if you need any help. Best.

CIC-M - Oct 2009
CIC-Isb - Dec 2009
Add PCC - Sep 2010
Add PCC - Nov 2010
Remed (self) - Feb 2011
PPR - Sep 2011

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIC2011 said:
Congratulations One 2 KA 4....Finally a long wait is over
Thanks Maximus bhai. How is your life going sofar in Canada?
amatullah said:
Bhuhat Mubarik ho ......you mad my day. May you have blessed life ameen. Please keep us updated about the further progress. I know it would be difficult but you know it would be beneficial for most of us!
Thanks sister for wishing. Yes I will be visiting forum like I do currently to stay in touch with CHC progress as my sister’s husband case is still in process . AOR date is March 1,2010
sawera said:
MUBARAK HO BHAI :)
Thanks sister for your kind wishing. May Allah give the same happiness to all who are currently waiting for PPR. Ameen

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
farooq_abbas said:
Hi there. I have been visiting the forums here once or twice a week for the past two years. Never commented on anything as I never had anything interesting to add. However this forum can be a source of strength for many. And it can easily pull someone down as well. But this sense of family that I got here always was fascinating.

I recently got my passport request. Thought Id post the timeline here to give hope to 2009ers. I must admit I missed out a couple of details in my application which I think inevitably lead to this long a process. Or else my papers would have come through in January 2011. So if you ask me, the CIC Islamabad is doing a decent job.

I wish every one here happiness and health. Success is then inevitable. I wont be visiting the forum regularly. But I will check my inbox here every once in a while. Feel free to message me if you need any help. Best.

CIC-M - Oct 2009
CIC-Isb - Dec 2009
Add PCC - Sep 2010
Add PCC - Nov 2010
Remed (self) - Feb 2011
PPR - Sep 2011
CONGRATS!!

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thanks Maximus bhai. How is your life going sofar in Canada?Thanks sister for wishing. Yes I will be visiting forum like I do currently to stay in touch with CHC progress as my sister's husband case is still in process . AOR date is March 1,2010
Thanks sister for your kind wishing. May Allah give the same happiness to all who are currently waiting for PPR. Ameen
Many many congratulations!!

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
farooq_abbas said:

CIC-M - Oct 2009
CIC-Isb - Dec 2009
Add PCC - Sep 2010
Add PCC - Nov 2010
Remed (self) - Feb 2011
PPR - Sep 2011
Congrats!!!

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
wes786 said:
Its more of a precaution not to leave the country, You can always leave or enter whenever you feel like it. Its just if they ask for some documentation and you fail to comply they will return your application then you will have to gather that documents and apply again so to prevent the delays they suggest you stay in the country. If you are confident enough that they won't ask for anything, then there is no harm in leaving...
Thanks for your response, my friend.

Cheers!!!

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shak-Ams said:
And what about that PREPAID issue.... do i hav to pay some extra amount to TCS(except the money they takes for delivering the parcel) when i'll send my passport...n how much should i pay.... plz guide me im so confused!!!
CONGRATS A LOT AND SUCH A LUCKY ONE..............

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
farooq_abbas said:

CIC-M - Oct 2009
CIC-Isb - Dec 2009
Add PCC - Sep 2010
Add PCC - Nov 2010
Remed (self) - Feb 2011
PPR - Sep 2011

Congratulations and all the best :)

B

bestplace4u

ainy inam said:
AJ KOI NEWS NAHI :(
early morning news ayi thi na k

Steve Jobs, Apple's co-founder and former CEO died :p

aap jab bhi aati ho sirf news poochti ho tv nahi hai kia ghar pe? lol

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Roz koi na koi news tou mil he rahi hai regarding PPRs, aur kya chahiye!
:)

A

alpha1980

Hello all.. I have got email reply from CHC which is as follw:- Please advise your comments.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email enquiry regarding the length of processing time for your application.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that each person applying for a visa to Canada be screened in several different ways, which means applicants must undergo health, security and criminality screening processes.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you and / or your spouse as soon as all verifications are completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always frustrating to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, including the one which is of interest to you.

For future reference, please quote the primary applicant’s full name and date of birth, and the file number in all correspondence sent to our office.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O jiyo mera veer one 2ka4 I'm so happy for u veeray! Parjai nu vi mubarikaan, FINALLY WAIT IS OVER FOR U BROTHER?

B

bestplace4u

alpha1980 said:
Hello all.. I have got email reply from CHC which is as follw:- Please advise your comments.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email enquiry regarding the length of processing time for your application.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that each person applying for a visa to Canada be screened in several different ways, which means applicants must undergo health, security and criminality screening processes.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you and / or your spouse as soon as all verifications are completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always frustrating to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, including the one which is of interest to you.

For future reference, please quote the primary applicant's full name and date of birth, and the file number in all correspondence sent to our office.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Email is pretty much self explanatory itself.