Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
I understand...too many papers too much worries and at the end your brain just gives up..but we all must fight and sooner or later we all will make it inshAllah.. :)

Mine is for relationship doubts...Good luck!

amatullah said:
Tor Wi: I am collecting the required docs and now I am depressed......already done too much paper work and now again a pile of papers to collect. It is like a whirlpool making me around......
You are also March'10 victim.....what type of objections you have received so far? May Allah help all of us Ameen!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassam_mc said:
Hello guys

I sent my remed, re-pcc, and imm forms yesterday to CHC ISL and I got a message from TCS that my package was received by NASIR DESP. Does anyone know who that is? I hope it's in the right hands!!! Please help this is stressing us out. :(

Dont be stressed ............ Nasir is dispatch clerk at CHC-Isb, it used to be Shamon but Tori-wife informed us that he got married to a Canadian Pakistani girl and currently living in Montreal ........ :)

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
Dont be stressed ............ Nasir is dispatch clerk at CHC-Isb, it used to be Shamon but Tori-wife informed us that he got married to a Canadian Pakistani girl and currently living in Montreal ........ :)
oh and inside news for y'all, Shamoon had twin kids he named them Stephen Harper and Jason Kenny ;D

FallGuy

Sep 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When we send caips/GCMS request by email, then from which day the 30 days countdown begin?

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
fahadkn said:
When did u send ur pport Tkaa and did u have a medical request or not?
i sent it on september 16th, and my ecas status also changed to " decision made" on tuesday.

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
bestplace4u said:
oh and inside news for y'all, Shamoon had twin kids he named them Stephen Harper and Jason Kenny ;D

hahaha... good one!

H

humpakwatan

FallGuy said:
When we send caips/GCMS request by email, then from which day the 30 days countdown begin?
If you send it well within their open office time then same day as you sent it otherwise the next business day. And it sometimes can be a little more than 30 days as well so dont expect it to be in your email exactly on the 30th day. If it is not then remind them and it will be there.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
I hope Shamoon does visit these froums else he will find your file from the CIC's garbage room and burn each page for such a cruel joke on him :p

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
bestplace4u said:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHANNNNNNN 8)

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
I hope Shamoon does visit these froums else he will find your file from the CIC's garbage room and burn each page for such a cruel joke on him :p
;D dont worry now Nasir bhai is In charge so i am not afraid of Shamoon

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
bestplace4u said:
;D dont worry now Nasir bhai is In charge so i am not afraid of Shamoon
But we must be aware of the wrath of CHC-I. They can put our files in storage room much longer :'(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
fahadkn said:
Khan82 please can u tell me when u sent ur pport to CHC for visa and after how long u got it. im asking cuz ur timeline is quite similar to mine. i also got my remedical done in may 2011 and got a ppr on 17th Set 2011. I sent my pport and it reached on 26th Set 2011,when do u think i will recieve it back. Please respond ,thanks
well mine is written in signature it took almost nine to ten days Inshallah you will received it at the beginning of coming week zaror best of luck don't worry Allah is great I know this waiting is worse than all the year I wait ,but every thing will take place in right time as Allah wants

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Slave said:
Thank you everyone for the warm wishes! I hope this waiting time gets over for all of you soon inshallah!

With respect to the question, it was an arranged marriage. I cannot comment if they look at the two scenarios differently as i do not have that information. One thing i can say is that every case is different. No two people will ever share the same timeline. You can only use the timelines for the cases listed on this forum as a rough guide at best.

A few things that i learned from my personal experience i will list here. Please keep in mind that these may not apply to you as i've mentioned previously that every case is different:

- Provide sufficient proof. Put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer and decide what things you would look for to convince yourself whether the relationship is genuine or not.

- Make sure rukhsati is done. They look for this specifically now. Nikah only cases are no longer acceptable to them. This step could make the difference between your file being processed sooner than later.

- Only provide information that is being asked. Sometimes providing too much information can raise questions. It is best to keep things simple and to the point.

- MPs, lawyers, consultants are a waste of time and money. If you can read and follow instructions you can prepare and present your own case. You are the best person to know your own case and no third party can ever represent you the way you want to be represented.

- The initial review which takes place around the 9th or 10th month mark after you receive your AOR is critical. If this review goes well, then the rest of the process should be smooth. But if there are questions raised at this step, then the file gets put on hold and you will experience delays.

- Ordering CAIPS notes is a good idea around the 9th month mark to see where your case stands and to get an idea of what the officer thinks about your case.

- Follow up with the immigration section via email once or twice a month. If you send them too many emails they will stop responding to you.

- Lastly and most importantly, pray and be patient. Try to better yourself through this beautiful religion of Islam. If you can practice it the way it is supposed to be practiced and keep away from sins, you will always be at ease and find that inner peace that will help you get through these difficul times.

I hope this helps the readers on this forum.
Congratulation you may have a happy life Inshallah best of luck