July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
mfawad said:
yeh .....its not in this link im jus saying ..im just saying they saying about going in war with america ...forst go in war with those taliban who are killin innocent children ...who make those innocent children wear sucide boob jecket ..and brain wash them ...these taliban and mulives are the real enemies...they are the one who want destroy health education system in Pakistan ...
Do you know the history of Talibans?
Who created them?
Who made them so powerful?
Who established them?
What was the intention behind their support?

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quiet Storm said:
Who created them?
Who established them?
i know ..yeh America created them ..and they doing for all money...and if u think they doing ok by saying we should go in war with America ....then y u here ..y dont u join them ...welll i hate these mulvies ..and if only i had license to kill i would have kill them all...but sadly i dont have it

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Quiet Storm said:
Who created them?
Who established them?
I would strongly suggest you guys to stay away from political, cultural and relgious discussion on this forum. We had a few people go really crazy on this forum yesterday and it just started from a simple non-immigration topic discussion.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mfawad said:
i know ..yeh America created them ..and they doing for all money...and if u think they doing ok by saying we should go in war with America ....then y u here ..y dont u join them ...welll i hate these mulvies ..and if only i had license to kill i would have kill them all...but sadly i dont have it
I would strongly suggest you guys to stay away from political, cultural and relgious discussion on this forum. We had a few people go really crazy on this forum yesterday and it just started from a simple non-immigration topic discussion. If someone hates America or Molvies, please keep it to yourselves.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I would strongly suggest you guys to stay away from political, cultural and relgious discussion on this forum. We had a few people go really crazy on this forum yesterday and it just started from a simple non-immigration topic discussion.
you right ..

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Danny4450 said:
I would strongly suggest you guys to stay away from political, cultural and relgious discussion on this forum. We had a few people go really crazy on this forum yesterday and it just started from a simple non-immigration topic discussion. If someone hates America or Molvies, please keep it to yourselves.

Agreed!

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Please and please stop talking about politics in this tread, if you want to continue about your view on nationlity or any politics view please open an new tread/topic and you are welcome to go a head and share your ideas. as of this tread this is only about udating islamabad spouse soponsership matters only...we are waiting to read any updates from memeber and when we came here read some nonsense replies about politics...please its not fair, so try to understand....

Thank you

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Quiet Storm said:
A law in process of issuing conditional PR to Spouses been sponsored.?
I read about it in the March 2011 immigration newsletter.

I heard there could be a law for the spouse being sponsored. he/she will have to spend 2 years with the canadian spouse in order to get his/her PR..... but its not implemeted yet and i am not sure if it will be or not......

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sabii said:
I heard there could be a law for the spouse being sponsored. he/she will have to spend 2 years with the canadian spouse in order to get his/her PR..... but its not implemeted yet and i am not sure if it will be or not......

spend 2 years after arriving Canada on PR Visa*

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sabii said:
That is true. It was back in March where they came up with the suggestion. US and UK both have the same legislation with spousal sponsorships. I would support it as it would help them catch fraud cases. The only issue I got with it is the processing time. If processing time stays 24 months for us and in the end our spouse have to wait 2 more years to get PR, then its ridiculous. If they can speed up the processing in 3-6 months and give them temporary residence for 2 years, then it makes more sense. Also, whoever applied already and are now waiting for 1-2 years for spousal sponsorship shouldn't come under this rule. It should only be for the new applicants only.

S

sahibzada_2010

Congratulations to all of those who got PPR. I wish them happy life afterwards.

S

sahibzada_2010

maryaam said:
Please and please stop talking about politics in this tread, if you want to continue about your view on nationlity or any politics view please open an new tread/topic and you are welcome to go a head and share your ideas. as of this tread this is only about udating islamabad spouse soponsership matters only...we are waiting to read any updates from memeber and when we came here read some nonsense replies about politics...please its not fair, so try to understand....

Thank you
That's so true. This forum is for immigration purpose not for politicians. If anyone interested in politics please open a new forum and I.am sure lots of idiot will jump there.:p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends as Danny bhai mentioned above please don't talk any political/cultural topic again. As most of you are aware what was going on here from the last few days and one of our forum friends really spoiled his anger yesterday with the language member sister's don't want to read which I am sure some of you may have seen. I, Khilafah and Danny bro put efforts to bring the things with in limit and convinced him to delete all those post and assured him there won't be any such discussion. Otherwise this forum could have been dead by now. We gave our words so friends please talk only immigration discussion and once a while a joke with in limit :) Political & cultural and history talking is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

P.S. Sahibzada please becarefull when you are writing. Please go back to your above post and revise it. Thanks