No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
wes786 said:
Initial review is basically when they open your file for the first time (for first assessment) after giving it a file number and sending the AOR which comes after about 10 to 12months after the AOR. When they say its in que to be reviewed, means they have already done the initial assessment and sent letters about remedical, extra docs, pcc, etc and put on a bring forward date on the file to be reviewed on that day. So basically when they say its in que for initial review, it means the file is sitting in the storage and havn't been touched after getting transfered to the office. Hope it helps...
Thanks for the reply...

M

maximus391

My MP has asked me to write a letter with Question for CHC-Islamabad and he will sign it and will send to CHC-Islamabad by Post.He said they are liable to answer him about every question if he sends them a letter by post.

Also CHC-Islamabad has said to MP that if I dont get Visa by March then the embassy will inquire from CSIS that where the background check is stuck.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
maximus391 said:
My MP has asked me to write a letter with Question for CHC-Islamabad and he will sign it and will send to CHC-Islamabad by Post.He said they are liable to answer him about every question if he sends them a letter by post.

Also CHC-Islamabad has said to MP that if I dont get Visa by March then the embassy will inquire from CSIS that where the background check is stuck.
Maximus that means things r stuck at CSIS level??? plz inform ur MP belongs to which area in Canada & what is his name is he from liberal party? thanks.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maximus,

I remebered, you inquired CSIS for your background checks. What happened with that ? Have they replied to you ?
I am asking because if also thinking to inquire CSIS. I got the latest status from islamabad that the file is in queue to be reviewed and not sure if it is under background checks. So can i still ask CSIS.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Existing permanent residents 220 calendar days

Renewals If you require your PR card urgently, please follow these instructions.
Replacement
Initial Cards (Working on applications received up to June 22, 2010)

Smoking. PR card renewal used to be only 40 days and now 220 days... Chachu you are HOT. I think its about time to put a break on new immigrants for a short period of time and resolve the existing immigrants & their families issue.

FYI ***Jason Kenney was appointed Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism on October 30, 2008***

ghostoffather

Nov 29, 2010
Yara! I am a Pakistani, My wife has applied for my case in september 2010, i have a new born canadian child, still my case has not reached Islamabad,

My question is that, can i ask CPC-M from Pakistan to inquire about my case status?

Please reply me...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We, welcome you on the FORUM & congratulation for new born baby. Mujhe barfi chahiye badam wali.

Did your wife received an approval letter from CPC-M in Canada after sending the sponsership file? If YES than you can check your case status at https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas by using the client id provided in the letter.

If your wife has not received the approval letter from CPC-M yet than advice her to contact them as my understanding is they are working on Nov 29,2010 week files and your is belong to Sep.

Hope above is of assistance.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ghostoffather said:
Yara! I am a Pakistani, My wife has applied for my case in september 2010, i have a new born canadian child, still my case has not reached Islamabad,

My question is that, can i ask CPC-M from Pakistan to inquire about my case status?

Please reply me...
Well currently its taking 46 days in CPC-M for the sponsoship process approval and they are working on applications received on November 29, 2010. According to this your application sent in September should have been processed and transfered to Islamabad already. If it hasn't ask your wife if she has received any objection letter or something. If the file is already transfered to Islamabad, and you havn't received AOR yet, then its normal. It is taking up to 3 months to receive the AOR after reaching CHC-Islamabad

M

maximus391

UOC said:
Maximus,

I remebered, you inquired CSIS for your background checks. What happened with that ? Have they replied to you ?
I am asking because if also thinking to inquire CSIS. I got the latest status from islamabad that the file is in queue to be reviewed and not sure if it is under background checks. So can i still ask CSIS.
No we didnt received the letter yet... We have faxed them again mentioning that we have not received letter.... Lets see what they reply

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
marya238 said:
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

me tooo :(:(

M

maximus391

Humaumair said:

Ya Allah Take all of us out of this situation of uncertainty... Amen

Freebird

Jan 10, 2011
Hello everyone

Maximus391 you seem to be very helpful and know a lot about the process of immigration:) Please let me know if the CAIPS notes are helpful in finding out the status of ones application.

M

maximus391

Freebird said:
Hello everyone

Maximus391 you seem to be very helpful and know a lot about the process of immigration:) Please let me know if the CAIPS notes are helpful in finding out the status of ones application.
Hello. Yes it can be helpful the reasons are following:

1: Most Important is the immigration officer notes in the CAIPS which details what the immigration officer thinks about your marriage and on-going spouse relationship and why the immigration officer wants to interview the applicant.

2: You can see which how many steps in the completion of applications are pending.

3: Also you can Know the Date on which ur file will be opened for review by the immigration officer.

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
Anyways let's go offtopic since no one is getting any good news.

So i got my self a BB 9800 and so far i love it. Not sure if you would call it a upgrade or downgrade from iPhone but it's different exprince and BBM is the sh!t

Anyone here into Cars?