+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Work Experience after receiving ITA

sbr38

Jul 21, 2017
Hi,

I am in a dilemma. I have searched the forums but have not found any convincing answer yet, so pardon me for re-posting.

I have 15 years work experience out of which 10 years is in the USA with the same company. When I applied
I put my work history for all the companies I worked for. I have proof/documentation for all of them except the first one. The reason being that company is not there any more. I have received the ITA

What should I do ?
- Can I remove that work experience and move it to the personal history?
- or leave it there with an explanation letter stating why I cant provide it?

Thanks,
Sid

Last edited:

sbr38

Jul 21, 2017
I forgot to mention that I have received the ITA. So the modification will be post that. Is that still OK?

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hi,

I am in a dilemma. I have searched the forums but have not found any convincing answer yet, so pardon me for re-posting.

I have 15 years work experience out of which 10 years is in the USA with the same company. When I applied
I put my work history for all the companies I worked for. I have proof/documentation for all of them except the first one. The reason being that company is not there any more. I have received the ITA

What should I do ?
- Can I remove that work experience and move it to the personal history?
- or leave it there with an explanation letter stating why I cant provide it?

Thanks,
Sid

i wasnt able to provide my first work experience letter or pay -none of them. But i was able to find my boss email and sent him an email but i havent heard back from them
I print them out and wrote a explanation letter with that email saying that i do not have a documents.

Some of my friends simply wrote a explanation letter saying that this company is no more.

We all got accepted.