+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

changing my passport!!!

Nidaa

Nov 28, 2011
Dear Sir,

I am a saudi student who live in ottawa, i have asked my embassy to issue a new passport for me due to the lost passport by canada post :mad:, when my new passport arrive the old one arrived too ??? but when i went to the saudi embassy to get the new one they stamped the old one as canceled though i have a valid visa and study permit that they are valid till the med. of september in my old passport. The study permit have the old passport number in it, do i have to get a new study permit and visa or i just have to attached the old passport to the new one because am planing to go back to saudi arabia after 2 months and return back month after that and am afraid to face any problem in the immigration office at the airport?

Kindly advise me
Thanks
Nidaa

kici22

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest/Romania
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 dec. 2011
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
28 dec. 2011
AOR Received.
13 Feb.2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
22 march 2012
Med's Done....
23 march 2012
Passport Req..
27 june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
27 july 2012
LANDED..........
08 aug.2012
Nidaa said:
Dear Sir,

I am a saudi student who live in ottawa, i have asked my embassy to issue a new passport for me due to the lost passport by canada post :mad:, when my new passport arrive the old one arrived too ??? but when i went to the saudi embassy to get the new one they stamped the old one as canceled though i have a valid visa and study permit that they are valid till the med. of september in my old passport. The study permit have the old passport number in it, do i have to get a new study permit and visa or i just have to attached the old passport to the new one because am planing to go back to saudi arabia after 2 months and return back month after that and am afraid to face any problem in the immigration office at the airport?

Kindly advise me
Thanks
Nidaa
Do not worry, show both passports to immigration office!!!! :)