Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Hi Pmm, inquiry or any body kista , help me please

I am curently on study permit in canada havenot commence my classes yet want to change instution for better educations i have seen good offer somewhere what do i need to do , whats the correct procedure my study permit valid till 2011 feb now intake isin May next course whats the implication imigration wise

your advise is highly appreciated

Sasha

gunneet

Jun 25, 2010
Its really very strange to know that no body knows about this kinda situation. A no. of people are facing this problem and there are no replies on it.

Anyhow! can you pl tell me your visa status.. means have you applied for post secondary program or some other??

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
To answer the question on change of institution for studies, each visa is issued for a specific uni or college in canada, so if u plan to change institutions, and if u are an international student, all u need to do is apply to that college or uni and then get the admission letter and then re-apply for a study or student visa with the offer letter from that college or uni. Each visa is only valid for that specific college that u have been issued with.

harmanneal

Jul 6, 2010
sasha18 said:
Hi Pmm, inquiry or any body kista , help me please

I am curently on study permit in canada havenot commence my classes yet want to change instution for better educations i have seen good offer somewhere what do i need to do , whats the correct procedure my study permit valid till 2011 feb now intake isin May next course whats the implication imigration wise

your advise is highly appreciated

Sasha
dear sasha 18,
u can change ur college with ease, u have to get an offer letter from another college and give a copy of that letter to ur previous college, they will refund ur all fees and they have no objection regarding this.
this information is 100% true.
i applied for gbc college canada for pg course in wireless and networking, when they sent me offer letter , this was clearly written in their checklist , if u shoul change ur college then provide a valid document of that college to us and we will refund ur fees without any hesitation.
i have an offer letter of gbc college and i want to study in this college, this information i give u just because of ur clarification regarding this matter.

Habib khan

Apr 21, 2013
Plz tell me wht are the medical tests conducted for student viza to canda?is diabetes is also checked?a person having diabetes can go or rejected?

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Diabetes is not a problem.
They are more concerned about communicable diseases like AIDS.
So don't worry.