Visa Office......
Jallandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2012
Med's Done....
09-02-2012
i just reached canada last week.......i m in seneca college in toronto for computer engineering technology(2 year program)......now i want to change my course as well as college......i want to do computer networking(1yr) in red river college winnipeg(manitoba).......but there is no batch in may in that college so can i apply for september........???plz guyz reply soon.......i know i will not get my fee refund but that is okey wid me bcoz by getting admsn in 1 year program i have to pay less fee as compared to 2 yr program.......so plz tell me wat i need to do??
thnx.....

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justinlewis said:
i just reached canada last week.......i m in seneca college in toronto for computer engineering technology(2 year program)......now i want to change my course as well as college......i want to do computer networking(1yr) in red river college winnipeg(manitoba).......but there is no batch in may in that college so can i apply for september........???plz guyz reply soon.......i know i will not get my fee refund but that is okey wid me bcoz by getting admsn in 1 year program i have to pay less fee as compared to 2 yr program.......so plz tell me wat i need to do??
thnx.....
but 1 year program will get you 1 year Post Graduate Work Permit whereas a 2 year program will get you 3 years resulting in better opportunities and more time.

faithworks

Oct 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justinlewis said:
thnx.....
Hi you can change college and course only if your course is of the same duration since you are in a two year program you cannot change from a two year course to a one year course without informing cic

justinlewis

Mar 21, 2012
jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
Jallandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2012
Med's Done....
09-02-2012
if i inform chc then will it be possible for me to change???

R

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justinlewis said:
thnx.....
Its hard understand people like you. Could you explain the difference between "computer engineering technology" and "computer networking"....? You do not regret for your first term fee payment lost which probably is around 4 to 5 thousand dollar, but your Parent will regret. Don't let them feel that you are a jackass who went to Canada only to waste their money. There is really no sense in discussing the option of changing school and courses once you reach Canada. I mean you could have done this from your homeland. Have some respect to your parent effort in sending you to Canada. Just go outside in downtown and do some work, and see how difficult it is to earn and save money.

justinlewis

Mar 21, 2012
jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
Jallandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2012
Med's Done....
09-02-2012
Mr.R.......i m doing this not to waste money but to save......when i got offer letter this course was supposed to be of 4 semesters but now i have to study two additional semester......and total fee is about 36000 dollars but for 1yr course its just around 15000 dollars.....so its better to waste 3000 to dollar rather than wasting 20000 extra........i hope u understand now.....