+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes implemented... Please update profile to gain additional points

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
yiwei said:
I updated my education info, which is a Canadian Master degree, but I have not gained the additional 30 points yet. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

My question is: Is anyone NOT experiencing this issue? Can anyone see additional 30 or 15 points added to their score right away????

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Itsmee said:
My question is: Is anyone NOT experiencing this issue? Can anyone see additional 30 or 15 points added to their score right away????
It does not update right away. Check again tomorrow or preferably on Monday

davegtx5

Oct 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So where do you go to update the questions or to get the additional points as I login and it looks the same as before

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davegtx5 said:
So where do you go to update the questions or to get the additional points as I login and it looks the same as before
Click on View Submitted application and then update the Education section, a field for canadian education will appear once its updated but its empty for now as the changes are still being applied, maybe by end of day the points will appear.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
davegtx5 said:

See the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005&top=29

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
By the way , any of you guys add your high school information to the study portion of just post secondary ?

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
Whenever you update express entry profile. Points do not get updated right away.
It takes some time. Mostly a day or two.
Secondly someone was saying, its possible to see your ranking now in pool. Can somebody explain that ?

vik1406

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just updated my profile, it's in "processing update" status. How much time usually it takes for processing the update? Thanks!!

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
vik1406 said:
I just updated my profile, it's in "processing update" status. How much time usually it takes for processing the update? Thanks!!
one or two days.
Hopefully you will receive an email that your profile has been updated.

Smela

Mar 17, 2016
Hello Everyone
As per the new updated CRS calculator, there is a question stating:

In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

I am really confused as it doesn't say if its only foreign experience or as in total work experience(inside Canada+foreign exp)

Earlier it used to be foreign work experience question

gatiott

Nov 16, 2016
Smela said:
Hello Everyone
As per the new updated CRS calculator, there is a question stating:

In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

I am really confused as it doesn't say if its only foreign experience or as in total work experience(inside Canada+foreign exp)

Earlier it used to be foreign work experience question
I'm confused on the same point. But I think it's asking for the FOREIGN work experience only. The wording's just off. My point shoots up too high if I assume inside Canada + foreign lol

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz any help

I was sponsored by my country's previous government and I was required to go back to my home country to apply my skills and knowledge, but right now due to new regime and war I am not required to go back. How should I answer the third question regarding scholarships?