+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changed processing time for Live-in caregivers AGAIN

jusbelle

Oct 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi fellow caregivers, the processing time for the live in caregiving program has been changed again. Last week it was 10-11 mos and the last weekly update was Dec. 29, 2010 and they are working on January 22,2010. And yesterday the last weekly update was January 5, 2011 but the date they are processing has'nt changed at all. They just changed the processing time to 11-12mos now. Crazy... CIC is not fair anymore, so for those waiting for their open permit this month it might be till next month or more who knows what they will do again. Plus the fact live-in caregiver are categorized under the least immigration category under OTHERS, hay...

HONEYGIRL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug.4 2015
AOR Received.
July 3 2015
File Transfer...
Aug.12 2015 plus SA ...in process Aug.15. 2015
Med's Done....
May 8 2015
Passport Req..
Sept.1 2015 sent Sept 2 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hi did u phone the immigration i think they didint up date yet.. when did u submit ur application.. i submit mine last aug.4 they recieved aug.6 2010 and i phone last dec.12 the guy say that i will got my open work permit maybe March or April 2011 if not he says phone again...so still need to wait wait wait its so hard this feelings hai!!!!!

soulkeeper128

Mar 7, 2011
Im new here and i find this forum very informative.I just want to ask some querries regarding live in care
program. im working here in middle east and one friend encouraged me to apply in canada under the said
program.i paid her 3500 CAD and she provided me wth LMO and a contract from the sponsor in Canada.
My work visa here in UAE will expire next month..she advised me to just send all my documents in Canadian
Consulate in Phils when i get there..now what i want to know is how long will it take for the papers to be
process? cause im afraid i might staying there jobless for a long time..and my LMO will expire May 27,2011.
She advised me to send copy of my proof of address in phils so she can file for a change of address in
the said LMO..im so confused now..a piece of advice is well appreciated..thanks in advance.

jusbelle

Oct 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont submit your papers in the Phils. processing time there is 15-18mos, and they will ask for a caregiver training from u, plus exam for speak test, kung mas madali dyan sa middle east dyan kana or renew u work mo muna, saka kana alis pag dyan na papel mo. U have to sumit right away the papers kasi nag eexpire talaga mga LMO

soulkeeper128

Mar 7, 2011
Thanks Jusbelle...pano yan walang Canadian embassy sa Qatar,i still need to send it in UAE and i read
it will take around 10 months din ang papeles dun..im worried kc d ako pinapayagan ng sponsor ko na
mgtravel sa UAE once i have schedule for interview and renewing my contract means another two years
here. :( Btw,i work as a nurse here in Qatar,hahanapan pa ba ako ng caregiver certificate? ive been
practicing my profession for almost 6 years,isnt that enough para maqualify ako as caregiver?

jusbelle

Oct 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sa Pinas ka lang hahanapan pag umuwi ka kahit na nurse ka, pero abroad nope, tiisin mo makapunta d2 may good chance ka makaupgrade pag PR kana d2. Ingat lagi

cc26

Jun 18, 2010
hi soulkeeper,, just wanna add some infos.. if ever you'll process your papers in the phils., no need to present caregiver certificate coz you're a nurse..as long as you have at least 1yr experience you can apply.. but,, it'll take you up to 18 mos for processing your papers.. its true that you have to undergo an interview ( either speaktest or personal)..

soulkeeper128

Mar 7, 2011
Thank you for the prompt reply..sobrang nalilito na din ako kc im worried hindi ako maantay ng sponsor
ko kung ganun sya katagal..do u think its best kung punta ako ng hongkong at dun ako mgprocess ng
papers?i heard it will take 4 months lng ang processing time. And one thing more,sabi nung kakilala ko
i need to send her proof of my address in phils para mapalitan yung nakafile na address ko when they
obtained my LMO kc my LMO was issued while im here in Qatar..Please enlighten me..thanks!

NARDA12345

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2011
hi soulkeeper

wag ka mag apply sa pinas
nag apply na ako april 14, 2011 dito sa abu dhabi dito kna lang
sa pilipinas masyadong matagal
kung hongkong ka dpat work ka muna ng 1 year bago ka makapag pasa sa hongkong embassy.

god bless