+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

change of visa office

fanziyi

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
My application shows medical has been received and I paid RPRF. I assume the next step will be passport request. Since I am now living in China. I wonder if it is a good idea to email CIC for a change of visa office in order to speed up my application. My Ecas mailing address is a Canadian one although living address has been changed to my address in China. Any senior applicants, please advise and greatly appreciated. All I want is to speed up the process, it is been too long and unbearable.

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
fanziyi said:
My application shows medical has been received and I paid RPRF. I assume the next step will be passport request. Since I am now living in China. I wonder if it is a good idea to email CIC for a change of visa office in order to speed up my application. My Ecas mailing address is a Canadian one although living address has been changed to my address in China. Any senior applicants, please advise and greatly appreciated. All I want is to speed up the process, it is been too long and unbearable.
I am not too sure what you will request to change now.
I would suggest wait for PPR and then ask for change of VO for the PR stamping

ravsun

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
akil_f1 said:
I am not too sure what you will request to change now.
I would suggest wait for PPR and then ask for change of VO for the PR stamping
My case is just like @fanziyi. I am an Indian and applied from India. But now I am in Shanghai for few months. Yesterday, got PPR and though I had already raised CSE for Address Change and VO change to Shanghai, they only changed my address and have asked me to submit PPs to Delhi VO. I have replied to CPC Ottawa, mailed to Delhi VO and have raised CSE for VO Change.

Hopefully, they change it ASAP.

@fanziyi: It doesn't harm to raise a CSE for Address Change and VO Change. I would advise you to go ahead. PPR may come any day.