+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGE OF VISA OFFICE AFTER PPR --- PLEASE HELP....

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
HELLO , STAR MEMBERS.... & EVERYONE...

SORRY I HAVE CREATE A NEW GROUP..AS I WAS UNABLE TO FIND AN ANS TO THIS QUERY.

I HAVE GOT THE PPR FOR NEW DELHI OFFICE HOWEVER I AM STAYING IN DUBAI, I HAVE CHECKED WITH VFS GLOBAL IN DUBAI AND THEY SAY THEY CANNOT SEND PASSPORT TO INDIA BUT SUBMIT TO ABU DHABI.

NOW AS THE LETTER SAYS PRIMARY OFFICE " NEW DELHI " WHAT SHALL I DO IN THIS CASE. SHALL I SUBMIT TO ABU DHABI OFFICE ? WILL THEY ACCEPT IT ?

I ALREADY MAILED NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE , ABU DHABI VISA OFFICE AND OTTAWA VISA OFFICE ... 7 DAYS GONE BUT NO REPLY... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..

PLEASE HELP ME AND SHARE YOUR EXPERT ADVICE.

THANKS.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
adyk said:
HELLO , STAR MEMBERS.... & EVERYONE...

SORRY I HAVE CREATE A NEW GROUP..AS I WAS UNABLE TO FIND AN ANS TO THIS QUERY.

I HAVE GOT THE PPR FOR NEW DELHI OFFICE HOWEVER I AM STAYING IN DUBAI, I HAVE CHECKED WITH VFS GLOBAL IN DUBAI AND THEY SAY THEY CANNOT SEND PASSPORT TO INDIA BUT SUBMIT TO ABU DHABI.

NOW AS THE LETTER SAYS PRIMARY OFFICE " NEW DELHI " WHAT SHALL I DO IN THIS CASE. SHALL I SUBMIT TO ABU DHABI OFFICE ? WILL THEY ACCEPT IT ?

I ALREADY MAILED NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE , ABU DHABI VISA OFFICE AND OTTAWA VISA OFFICE ... 7 DAYS GONE BUT NO REPLY... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..

PLEASE HELP ME AND SHARE YOUR EXPERT ADVICE.

THANKS.
Wait for the response for your mail and then submit your passport accordingly.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
Hello all , any other suggestions here.

Please share if you have a good solution here. Just waiting for the mail to change visa office might be good. But gotta have a plan b.

Please advice.

Thanks

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
I have travelled back to India to submit passports through VFS India.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
Great thanks for the reply.

As a plan B I have thought the same to send the passport via a family member. However, i would like to ask after how many days did you got your passport back.

Regards,
Adi

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Around one month for PR visa and Two weeks for Visit visa through VFS India.

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
I am in same situation, good you created a thread, I have to get my Visa office changed to London since I am currently in UK. I have mailed to ND Canada high commission. and waiting for their reply.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
Dear Prab0 ,

thanks for sharing your situation - Change request ND to LON..

I have been trying hard since the last two weeks now have mailed ADVO, NDVO, Ottawa, CSE - But no response yet. Let us see what is the way forward.

Please let me know your thoughts..

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
fyi..i got an email from NDVO saying donot submit passports and wait for the next instructions.

hopefull i will have a revised PPR soon. Let's See...fingers crossed.

sonnet19sept

May 31, 2017
Hi All,

I have the same problem I am in Canada and I received the request to submit passport to Ottawa office on 24th July 2017 and I am due to travel to India on August 5th 2017 and I emailed CPC Ottawa requesting to submit my passport in India and I haven't received the new request letter yet.

Since you people were in the same situation, Can you please let me know the outcome like when did you receive the new request and something I should be careful about. at your earliest convenience. If there could be a problem I may consider canceling my ticket and sending here.

Thanks,