+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of visa office after ppr mail

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi, I have received PPR email just now. However, in the request letter details/address of ADVO is not mentioned. My application was processed in Singapore and only address of VFS Singapore is mentioned. Kindly advise shall I request SGVO to re-issue a letter for ADVO or shall I go to VFS and submit passports with same letter? I am resident of UAE and my UAE address in also mentioned in the request letter subject.Thanks!

Saqib240

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi, I am in the same situation.

I am Pakistani national, living in UAE, Submitted application through lawyer in Canada.

It is only mentioned that I need to submit it in Pakistan or in Canada or else I need to contact their office...Dont know where to contact and how to proceed.

Any idea how long will it take?

Regards,
Watsapp:00971 557235769

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi, I am in the same situation.

I am Pakistani national, living in UAE, Submitted application through lawyer in Canada.

It is only mentioned that I need to submit it in Pakistan or in Canada or else I need to contact their office...Dont know where to contact and how to proceed.

Any idea how long will it take?

Regards,
Watsapp:00971 557235769
Hi, did you find out any solution? I wrote to ADVO as well but no response yet. Shall we proceed and submit passports based on the request letters we have?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi, did you find out any solution? I wrote to ADVO as well but no response yet. Shall we proceed and submit passports based on the request letters we have?
Hi What did you end up doing?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Yet to receive response from advo. Sgvo responded with new request letter and procedure to submit passports at advo.
Thanks a lot. I am clueless as to what I should do right now though. Will keep you guys updated

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Any updates on how much time it took for CPC-O to reply?
I got a ppr to submit to NDVO but I'm in North America and want to submit it to CPC-O as that would be more convenient

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
If your case is genuinely recognised by them, they will change it in best time period of 1 week and worst it can go upto 4 weeks.
I got myself changed from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi in 7 days. But I had sent a CSE 4 days before my PPR which I received on 30th August. So, I guess, a total of 11 days.

My change of Visa office email came on 7th September. After that, I sent another email/CSE to them for extending my Passport Submission date on 7th itself, but there was no reply till date. Luckily I submitted by passport on 24th.

PS: I sent the email to NDVO New Delhi and kept CPC-Ottawa in cc.
Hello @onkarsharan

I received PPR EMail yesterday (25th July 2019). I am an FSW outland applicant from India and I have been asked to submit passport and photos in India. However, next week I am moving to UAE (Abu Dhabi) and I cannot delay my travel to UAE.
1. Could you please guide me as to how should I proceed? If I am not mistaken, i can submit passport in Abu Dhabi as well, right? Currently, my residential address in Abu Dhabi is not finalized. HOwever, is it fine if i submit a request for change of address mentioning my new address as my new employer's address (work address) in Abu dhabi ?

2. Another issue is that my passport will be stuck in UAE employment visa process as well. Although i will try my best to prioritize canada PR process ( as it has to be done in 30 days), in worst case scenario, if I am not able to submit passport within 30 days, is there any alternative to extend the passport submission deadline?

I would really appreciate if you could help me with both of my above queries so that I can proceed without any further delay..

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hello @onkarsharan

I received PPR EMail yesterday (25th July 2019). I am an FSW outland applicant from India and I have been asked to submit passport and photos in India. However, next week I am moving to UAE (Abu Dhabi) and I cannot delay my travel to UAE.
1. Could you please guide me as to how should I proceed? If I am not mistaken, i can submit passport in Abu Dhabi as well, right? Currently, my residential address in Abu Dhabi is not finalized. HOwever, is it fine if i submit a request for change of address mentioning my new address as my new employer's address (work address) in Abu dhabi ?

2. Another issue is that my passport will be stuck in UAE employment visa process as well. Although i will try my best to prioritize canada PR process ( as it has to be done in 30 days), in worst case scenario, if I am not able to submit passport within 30 days, is there any alternative to extend the passport submission deadline?

I would really appreciate if you could help me with both of my above queries so that I can proceed without any further delay..
I was stuck in a similar process, I would strongly recommend you to submit your passport in New Delhi. It will take 2 weeks top.

Else, you can of course submit it to Abu Dhabi or Dubai VFS, but they take longer time and at the same time it would he hard to explain your employers where your passport is, if they know that your are planning for Canada, I’m quite sure they won’t take it lightly

Reactions: pm_0103

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
I was stuck in a similar process, I would strongly recommend you to submit your passport in New Delhi. It will take 2 weeks top.

Else, you can of course submit it to Abu Dhabi or Dubai VFS, but they take longer time and at the same time it would he hard to explain your employers where your passport is, if they know that your are planning for Canada, I’m quite sure they won’t take it lightly
Hello @onkarsharan

Explaining the situation to my employer is what I am worried about. My tickets to Abu Dhabi are already booked for this week. I cannot change that for sure. I have emailed ottawa office and delhi visa office to change passport submission office to Abu Dhabi on 26th july 2019 (ppr date 25th july). I have not received any communication from them yet. If they dont reply, how should i proceed? Without confirmation can i submit in Abu Dhabi VFS? Should i make a phone call as well to IRCC ?

Is there any way to extend the deadlines so that i can complete UAE visa process first and then submit passport to VFS

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hello @onkarsharan

Explaining the situation to my employer is what I am worried about. My tickets to Abu Dhabi are already booked for this week. I cannot change that for sure. I have emailed ottawa office and delhi visa office to change passport submission office to Abu Dhabi on 26th july 2019 (ppr date 25th july). I have not received any communication from them yet. If they dont reply, how should i proceed? Without confirmation can i submit in Abu Dhabi VFS? Should i make a phone call as well to IRCC ?

Is there any way to extend the deadlines so that i can complete UAE visa process first and then submit passport to VFS
Can’t you use a medical reason for delayed joining? Trust me, the best way is to get a visa and then travel.

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
Hello @onkarsharan
I totally understand your point. However, on receiving continuous emails from my new employer due to urgent requirement, I have already reached UAE.
Also, i received my new ppr from IRCC with passport submission office in UAE (with new 30 day deadline from date of issuance of new ppr). However, as expected my employer wants to finish all visa and other formalities at the earliest requiring my original passport.
Could you please suggest whether I should now write another email to IRCC to extend my ppr deadline. Looks like i dont have another options.
I would really appreciate suggestions from your side as to how to explain the situation to IRCC