+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of visa office after ppr mail

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
Hi. I got my ppr on 5th march. I started my application process from UAE since I was a resident there. Now I am in India. My visa is processed in London visa office. I put a request on the same day to change my VO to Delhi but haven't received any reply yet. If now I travel to UAE for the the processing then what will happen? Is it possible now after I requested for change of VO? Or should I wait for some time?

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
the reply may take more than 2 weeks..if u asked to change you will get a new email from delhi and processing to happen there..else it need change again and will delay again.

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Hi. I got my ppr on 5th march. I started my application process from UAE since I was a resident there. Now I am in India. My visa is processed in London visa office. I put a request on the same day to change my VO to Delhi but haven't received any reply yet. If now I travel to UAE for the the processing then what will happen? Is it possible now after I requested for change of VO? Or should I wait for some time?
Did you email the PPR issuing VO immediately as per the letter with your new address?

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
Did you email the PPR issuing VO immediately as per the letter with your new address?
Yes I replied on the same day to the ID that is mentioned in the ppr(London VO). Almost 6 working days back. Again I sent a mail to Delhi VO as suggested by the VFS in India.

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Yes I replied on the same day to the ID that is mentioned in the ppr(London VO). Almost 6 working days back. Again I sent a mail to Delhi VO as suggested by the VFS in India.
Did you type URGENT in the email subject title to London VO and include your new address? I had to change my VO after PPR as well (as i'd just moved countries 3 days beforehand), and London responded in less than 24 hours.

Last edited:

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
Did you type URGENT in the email subject title to London VO and include your new address? I had to change my VO after PPR as well (as i'd just moved countries 3 days beforehand), and London responded in less than 24 hours.
No. But yesterday I put a reminder with a subject URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
i recieved PPR email from Delhi..i asked a reply mail to Delhi VO to change my case processing centre to London VO. I gave my address proof of london as well..

Waited for 14 days, and i got email from london VO

Reactions: avijitmaikap

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
i recieved PPR email from Delhi..i asked a reply mail to Delhi VO to change my case processing centre to London VO. I gave my address proof of london as well..

Waited for 14 days, and i got email from london VO
Okk.
My ppr is issued from London and requested VO is delhi. Technicaly I should request London. But Vfs suggested to put a mail to Delhi. Don't know why. So I sent both

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi All.
I want to share that I got my Visa office changed from New Delhi to Johannesburg South Africa in Just 1 day. So this is what i did
I sent a mail to the following IDs
1. cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
2. DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
3. delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Apart from this, i raised a Case specific enquiry with exactly same content which i sent in e-mail.

Respected Sir/Madam
My name is XXX
My Application number is - XXX
Application type - FSW Express Entry
Unique client identification - XXX
I have submitted my application on 4th of May 2018 and got AoR for the same.
I have cleared medical and background verifications successfully and received a passport request mail yesterday (26th of June 2018).
Although I'm a citizen of India, I'm employed in South Africa and I hold a valid work permit for the same. My spouse and kids stay in South Africa using valid dependent visa issued by South Africa. I have shared necessary supporting documents in my application.
The reason for my mail is that I'm requested to submit my passports and photos at New Delhi India. Can you be so kind to amend the visa office to South Africa so that I can submit all my documents in Pretoria. Your help is much appreciated.
Thank you

I sent this mail yesterday and I got an updated message in my profile with updated location to submit the passport

I hope this will help you in case you are wondering how to change the visa office after receiving PPR.

Cheers

Reactions: Pinky2587

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi All.
I want to share that I got my Visa office changed from New Delhi to Johannesburg South Africa in Just 1 day. So this is what i did
I sent a mail to the following IDs
1. cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
2. DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
3. delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Apart from this, i raised a Case specific enquiry with exactly same content which i sent in e-mail.

Respected Sir/Madam
My name is XXX
My Application number is - XXX
Application type - FSW Express Entry
Unique client identification - XXX
I have submitted my application on 4th of May 2018 and got AoR for the same.
I have cleared medical and background verifications successfully and received a passport request mail yesterday (26th of June 2018).
Although I'm a citizen of India, I'm employed in South Africa and I hold a valid work permit for the same. My spouse and kids stay in South Africa using valid dependent visa issued by South Africa. I have shared necessary supporting documents in my application.
The reason for my mail is that I'm requested to submit my passports and photos at New Delhi India. Can you be so kind to amend the visa office to South Africa so that I can submit all my documents in Pretoria. Your help is much appreciated.
Thank you

I sent this mail yesterday and I got an updated message in my profile with updated location to submit the passport

I hope this will help you in case you are wondering how to change the visa office after receiving PPR.

Cheers

Hi @kingofpsg thank you for this!! Very informative! My husband might be dealing with the same situation soon. I would just like to ask if he move to another country while his application is still processing, will he immediately inform/email about the change of visa office? Or wait for the ppr then send an email about the change of residence? Does this apply to work permit application as well? Cause my husband apply for open work permit.

Thank you for your reply.

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Pinky
I'm pretty sure the process to change visa office must be the same for all kind of visas.
But I suggest your spouse to send the mail after he gets the ppr mail to avoid confusions

Thabks

Reactions: Pinky2587