Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My status on the CIC website has been changed to DECISION MADE and i am yet to receive communication from the Accra visa office. I am applying from Nigeria. I havent been asked to submit my medicals. Does that mean my application has been rejected?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my broda it doesn't look too good o.

can you post their response?

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 8, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Accra office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Accra office on April 15, 2009. The Accra office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 20, 2009.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
Looks like it is not good news darkside. Anyone who receives a "decision made" notification on e-cas before the medical submission is most likely to be not considered for further processing. However, you will receive an official letter from CIC explaining why they had to take this decision. The only positive thing to this whole process is that if you are determined to go to Canada, you can always reapply by strengthening your application. Or, you can apply under provincial category too if you qualify. There is hope. Cheers.

Mark

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
under what NOC did u apply?n r u sure u submitted all d documents on the accra list?it might also mean u ave been sent a medical request,u never know.

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
barsindoo said:
my broda it doesn't look too good o.

can you post their response?
fully agreed

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Darkside,
Yes i agree with the other members, something should be wrong somewhere. Try to remember what can be wrong.
Well let hope it is something that you can fix it.

Wish you the best.

Canadaforall.

S

saedmahraan

sometimes

i hope so

it may be an error of the system

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied under NOC 0111. Asides not having anything else other than a degree for my education, I think there were two major weaknesses. I claimed two points for basic knowledge of french but didnt have anything other than my sec school transcripts to prove that I understand french. The other was work experience. I worked for a defunct bank here in 9ja b4 joining my present employer which is another bank. I have just clocked four years in November with my current employer. However, I worked 2 and a half years with my previous bank and submitted a newspaper clipping which showed that my previous bank had been acquired 4 years ago during the consolidation exercise in 2005. I submitted two reference letters from superior officers from my present employer but I couldnt get anyone from my previous employer since I had left before it was acquired and I never worked in the consolidated entity. Damn!!! This is crazy! Well, my total points after I assessed myself was 69 so, even if the two points I scored for french knowledge was knocked off, I should still have 67. I used Cohen Campbell as my representative just so there wouldnt be any thing that i'd miss. How come???

Sir K

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Interesting,
Before we start asking what went wrong, let us clear that the "decision made" is not from nova scotia. I had two B numbers, the first B number will always give me "decision made' while the other one will show "in process",. So my brother are u using the file no from Accra or Canada?

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think its from nova scotia cus I havent gotten anything yet from accra. I've been using the file number stated on the initial letter sent requesting me to send my docs to accra

S

saedmahraan

you should feel free

i think it is clear now

decision made if it came from nova scotia it means nova scocia has ended its work so you are elligible

then accra will begin

be happy do not worry

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y didnt someone say so since then? Fingers crossed then. I NEED this thing!!!

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Good Luck and Hope for the best !!