+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of Passport

vishs

Dec 12, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

Please help me to undertand this situation......

I am planning to send my applicattion with my current passport. My passport will exipre on 31.12.2011 and in meanwhile I have applied for new passport as my pages are finished. I am expecting the new passport in next 3 months. If I apply now with old passport number and in future I will have new passport number. Do you see issue might be raised?

Thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishs said:
Dear all,

I am planning to send my applicattion with my current passport. My passport will exipre on 31.12.2011 and in meanwhile I have applied for new passport as my pages are finished. I am expecting the new passport in next 3 months. If I apply now with old passport number and in future I will have new passport number. Do you see issue might be raised?

Thanks

Hi,

There will be no issues, when you get your new passport send the copy to the visa office with the explanation letter.

Cheers
Saki

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishs said:
Dear all,

Thanks
No issies with that. You will need to provide all passport to CHC though when asked for

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
vishs said:
Dear all,

Thanks
No worries. This is yr first application. Passport validity issue will arise at the time of visa stamping (PPR) and hope by that time you will have your new passports ready
Gud luk.
asyousuf