2016/11/04
File Transfer...
2016/11/11
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview yet
Hi,

I need help to be able to land under the pr family class. My husband sponsored me and at the starting time we intended to stay in Calgary , AB. But my application processing time took long and we moved to Montreal for his new job. After that, I was approved but my city of destination is Calgary. IRCC told me I need a CSQ but I don't know how to obtain one after the application is processed. I even sent my confirmation letter and visa back to ottowa and asked to cancel and reopen it so that we can apply for CSQ. But they didn't change anything and referred me again to IRCC call center.

I will be very thankful if you share your experience or advice. Thanks a lot!

mahdi82

Nov 17, 2017
Hi,

I need help to be able to land under the pr family class. My husband sponsored me and at the starting time we intended to stay in Calgary , AB. But my application processing time took long and we moved to Montreal for his new job. After that, I was approved but my city of destination is Calgary. IRCC told me I need a CSQ but I don't know how to obtain one after the application is processed. I even sent my confirmation letter and visa back to ottowa and asked to cancel and reopen it so that we can apply for CSQ. But they didn't change anything and referred me again to IRCC call center.

I will be very thankful if you share your experience or advice. Thanks a lot!
Hi @mona_momeni
I have exactly the same case and I am very confused to see very different views on the subject. My wife got the visa when I was in BC and recently I have relocated to Montreal. My wife plans to join me here in Montreal, can you please share your experiences how to deal with it? Thanks a lot

gcps

Jun 3, 2018
Hi everybody,

Recently, I got my Express Entry Federal Skill Worker visa.I am still outside the Canada and planning to come in less than two mounts. In my Confirmation of Permanent Residence letter, city of destination is Vancouver. I am wondering is it possible for a person like me to change his port of destination? I mean I dont know when and where I had chosen Vancouver, but now, I rather live in Toronto. That is why I am asking this question.Would you please tell me is it possible to change the destination from Vancouver to Toronto? and do I have to inform IRCC about my changing destination by e-mail or something?