+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of coarse--will it effect??

Annam

Nov 23, 2016
Hello everyone,

Please help:( My visa got rejected Its stated that:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment , level of establishment , language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
But its not the exact reason i guess..

My profile
Tenth:84%, inter:83%, engg (ece):65% worked for 10 months as a trainee (embedded systems) , pgdm (finance) 75%, worked for 1.8 years in amazon as a accounts payables analyst applied for douglas college project management British columbia n submitted the visa through Bangalore Vfs on Nov 17th got on Dec 1st as rejection ..this is really sad:(.. sop was also strong still rejected..

Wt do u suggest me to do now..please help..

I have got a defferal for may 17 from same college n coarse and now my consultant is asking me to change the coarse to financial planning .. what do u suggest? I don't want to change the coarse as the visa officer might get suspicious and reject again. . Can u all please suggest me ...

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
Annam said:
Hello everyone,

Please help:( My visa got rejected Its stated that:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment , level of establishment , language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
But its not the exact reason i guess..

My profile
Tenth:84%, inter:83%, engg (ece):65% worked for 10 months as a trainee (embedded systems) , pgdm (finance) 75%, worked for 1.8 years in amazon as a accounts payables analyst applied for douglas college project management British columbia n submitted the visa through Bangalore Vfs on Nov 17th got on Dec 1st as rejection ..this is really sad:(.. sop was also strong still rejected..

Wt do u suggest me to do now..please help..

I have got a defferal for may 17 from same college n coarse and now my consultant is asking me to change the coarse to financial planning .. what do u suggest? I don't want to change the coarse as the visa officer might get suspicious and reject again. . Can u all please suggest me ...
I don't mean to be coarse, but if you indeed wrote "coarse" instead of "course" in every place in your SOP, then I wouldn't be surprised why your application has been rejected...