+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of address

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hi,
My hearing is after 3 months and my case is in montreal. I have moved with my family to Ontario. But with immigration my address is same as in Montreal where my family friends are now living.
my question is should i change my address now or will there be any problems?
If you change your address to other province does it affect your case ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
My hearing is after 3 months and my case is in montreal. I have moved with my family to Ontario. But with immigration my address is same as in Montreal where my family friends are now living.
my question is should i change my address now or will there be any problems?
If you change your address to other province does it affect your case ?
You have no choice you must update your address or you are misrepresenting your actual address on your application. Lying on your application is never a good idea. Do you have a private lawyer or legal aid? Are you receive any form of social support from Quebec?

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
You have no choice you must update your address or you are misrepresenting your actual address on your application. Lying on your application is never a good idea. Do you have a private lawyer or legal aid? Are you receive any form of social support from Quebec?
I have a private life I haven’t played. I received any kind of social assistance from cubic, but as I moved in Toronto, I have applied for social assistance over here.

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Do you think applying social assistance is bad idea because I haven’t applied in one and a half years

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
If I will change, my address, will my case with transferred to Ontario