+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of address

CRP

Nov 20, 2007
How much time do they take to change address in the CAS page?

We sent an email 2 weeks ago and haven't received any response yet. Is it normal?? We changed to a P.O. Box since local post doesn't work very good.

Our office is Port-au-Prince.

Thanks.

CRP.

htebazile

Mar 2, 2008
Hello
Can you tell me some things about your process, i have to submit my application in this consulate too. I want to know time, the best way and things like that.

Thank you

CRP

Nov 20, 2007
I applied on Jun/07 and sent them an email aug/07 since I did not have answer. They replied with my case number, and sent the AOR but I didn't get it because there was no one at home. That's why we changed address to a PO Box. We are from Dominican Rep.

They said that they would contact us around sept/2008, so we are waiting.

What about your timeline?

jalbert

Jun 2, 2008
CRP said:
I applied on Jun/07 and sent them an email aug/07 since I did not have answer. They replied with my case number, and sent the AOR but I didn't get it because there was no one at home. That's why we changed address to a PO Box. We are from Dominican Rep.

They said that they would contact us around sept/2008, so we are waiting.

What about your timeline?
I sent my application to Port-au-prince in March. I have not received AOR yet. I did indicate a P.O.Box address, but nothing yet. Some people tell me that the visa office in Haiti doesn't always send the AOR's when they should. I have written twice to the, but no response from them. Is this normal or should I be worried?

CRP

Nov 20, 2007
I didn't get my AOR, but I sent them an email and got response like one month after that. I'm still waiting for the documents request.

CRP

Nov 20, 2007
If they don't answer you, you have to write them back, but wait like a month.

One friend of mine did received the AOR. Another one didn't, just like me.

You should join www.loonlounge.com, there is a few people applying to Port-au-Prince.

Regards,

CRP,

jalbert

Jun 2, 2008
I have sent them emails. According to FedEx, they received my application on March 26. I sent an email on April 29 and then again on May 28. It's been more than 2 months now.